Thread: UPDATE!! on Stolen S13 RB20 Cobb Paulding Douglisville

IA Member

Default UPDATE!! on Stolen S13 RB20 Cobb Paulding Douglisville

link to original thread

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...EWARD-if-FOUND

As you guys know my car was stolen back in January of this year... just wanted to update the community on some things.

First off, I have mad respect for everybody on the forums, mods and members. I'm not the type to start shit nor drama, but when I feel something needs to be said I will say it.

First.....
    SN: haynbtu
    aka
    Mr. Philip Kealoha

He's 20 years old, from Kihei, Hawaii, resides in Douglisville, GA or stays at a house somewhere near six flags with a hispanic Guy by the name of "martin"(6903 hickory log, austell ga). Has a daughter named Nalani, and his GF or baby mama name is Diana Gissel. Was arrested on March 8th, 2011 on "probation charges" and "Failure to Appear". He has been released May 22, 2011 on bond for $714.50.

Mugshot...

You guys may be wondering how did i associate his 240atl sn with his real name.
    Well.....

"about me section"

Which leads me to his myspace page....

So were all on the same page with the 240atl sn, to real name association.

Ok, well thats the back ground, now you guys may be asking why am I doing this, as the law states "Innocent unitll proven guilty", well to be fair I will let the members of 240atlanta be the jury.

The case..

-Car was stolen between the hours of 0200-0500 on 1-21-2011

-At 0659 I posted the thread on 240atl as you guys see.

-On 1-27-2011 240atl member "haynbtu" commented on my thread as shown below (can be found on page 7 of this thread)

-On 1-30-2011 240atl member "haynbtu" or real name association Philip Kealoha posted 4 pictures on his "Facebook Wall" as shown below or can be found at

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...474177&sk=wall

- Now lets say "hypothetically" 240atl user "haynbtu" aka Philip Kealoha was'nt aware of this thread. And didnt know the engine was stolen. Well explain this....

-So lets summarize this, 240atl user "haynbtu" aka Philip Kealoha hereinafter who will be refereed to as Kealoha.

1st car was stolen on 1-21-2011. Kealoha then replied to the thread on page 7, which indicates he was aware of the situation and has seen pictures of the car, engine and interior. Then on 1-30-2011 Kealoha posted 4 pictures on his facebook wall which have uniquely identifiable marks. Examples as follows: braided vacuum hose with a "tee" at top of engine , red and black intercooler couplings, blue wire running from temp. sensor to engine harness.

Then on 2-7-2011 Kealoha posted again in this thread on page 9 which indicates that he has seen this thread, which contains but not limited to the following: pictures of the stolen car, engine, and interior. But 8 days prior to his post Kealoha posted 4 pictures on his facebook wall which contained the stolen items which clearly can be indentidied with "uniquely identifiable marks".

Then if you take a look at Kealoha's "All threads started" pictured below or can be found at
    http://240atlanta.com/forums/search.php?searchid=44732

Clearly shows he was having issues with the swap that he just did and even in one of the posts he says

can be found at http://240atlanta.com/forums/showthr...no-spark-issue

So... you guys be the judge, bottom line.

Im just sharing information to the commuinty that needs to be shared

OOO also my toolbox was in the hatch when it got stolen... this is what was left...

I'm assuming h-boy = Hawaiian boy, dumb ass

Not to talk shit, but Kealoha you have a daugher and a gf/ babymama wife, what ever you want to call her. Your 20 y/o you realized you could have lost your life when you took that car, you have no idea what would have happened NO FUCKING IDEA, and every fucking member on this damn fourm would back me up.. because they would have did the same shit to you...is it worth it?..losing your freedom, your daughter, your girl, or even your life... You and your accomplices if you had any are some lucky mutha fuckas I can tell you that, but keep risking it if you want to loose it all.

...2 words... your lucky. 2more Very lucky!!

Anybody and they 106 y/o grandma can steal shit behind people back, which in my opinion is a bitch move. If you took your ass to college and try to learn shit. Maybe you would have a job and you could be a legit mutha fucka and buy your shit, but you want to be the bitch and steal shit, you know back home in Jamaica the cut mutha fuckas fingers off if they CATCH them steal shit, do it behind there back your ass is in a box somewhere.
    But back to the point, if you took your ass to college, you probably could have got the shit running dumb ass mutha fucka, steal shit that you cant even fix, dumb fuck. You call your self being a "Proud Daddy"....lmao only if she could read right now. So are you the reason why walmart and krogers put cameras up in the baby aisles with a monitor. Because moutha fuckas like you steal diapers, babywipes and shit for your girl. You call that being a "daddy" or a theft?

Grow up, before its too late

^^^^^ damm!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I think it is obvious he did it. Ive watched on 240Atlanta and the evidence is there. He has this chance now to turn his life around and make it positive for his and his families sake. If he doesn't I hope the next person he robs blows his head off....oh I am sorry. That was insensitive of me...wait...I dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

IA Member

I agree /\

You never know who you are going to come across doing that. For all they know you may be there to do more than take a car or some parts. I have no mercy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

Amen.

dam that crazy cuz i remember wen he first joined 240atl
    fuking dum ass he get wht he deserves

Wow this is crazy. Seen the guy post all the time too..

Quote Originally Posted by DeeAOne View Post
    Wow this is crazy. Seen the guy post all the time too..
    i kno right

^^^X2 smh Dumb ass So has this been shown to the cops?Didnt read anything about him being arrested for the car.

Last edited by southside; 06-08-2011 at 02:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Raped.

IA Member

yes they have seen it, but the decrive on my case seemed not,to care as much, he may only get theift by receiving, because he claimed he bought the,parts from sombody elese.

Quote Originally Posted by .E2. View Post
    yes they have seen it, but the decrive on my case seemed not,to care as much, he may only get theift by receiving, because he claimed he bought the,parts from sombody elese.
    Well then he needs to name names... Especially since he stated he bought it from a "friend".

You know he didn't do this alone.

Privateer Racing!!

Di you get you parts Back atleast?

DAMN THIS IS CRAZY ASS FUCK HAVE YOU GOT ANY PARTS BACK

Quality detective skills.

IA Member

yea just the motorset, and seats, and whats left of my tools

NITROUS JUNKIE

awesome detective skills, glad you got most your stuff back.

Certified Gearhead

same thing happen to my friend , his rsx s was stolen for interior seats, and k20 left everything else

i read your post a few months back. glad to hear you pin pointed your ride back out. i hate theives.. honest people work hard for their things only for their stuff to be stolen by mcfuckasses. karma will come back around man.

karma is a bitch dude. best of luck to you man.

Certified Gearhead TattooedFish's Avatar

This makes me wanna go postal. I go to work, I bust my ass for my parts. it took me 3 weeks of saving up after bills to get my tranny I needed for my build. But you know what I didn't steal it. Especially with this economy people work too hard for there rides to have some punk ass just jack there shit. Around where I live they shoot first and ask questions later, hes lucky him or his buddies didn't get hurt
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...uild-with-pics <---- My H22a Swap Pm Me if you got parts

the guy that posted on his myspace picture asking if that was his car is known for stealing cars and lives in the douglasville area. considering he is cool with that guy explains the story.

I wouldn't necessarily say good detective skills as anyone can gather that much information within a day or two if you know where to look.

Good to hear you got something back from it. Hopefully he gets to serve time for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

I cant believe how many times Nigga was used by him. I actually hope he steals again (which he will), I think it will be a great benefit for his daughter not to have him in her life.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Certified Gearhead

damn that crazy

what a dumbass
    GECKO SQUAD MEMBER
    MSS RACING REPRESENTA.....
    the saga continues....

back home in Jamaica the cut mutha fuckas fingers off if they CATCH them steal shit, do it behind there back your ass is in a box somewhere.

bulllet!!!!!! FUK thieves !! bulllllet!!
    DA SQUAD MEMBER #90
    AWOAH

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Black Belgian guy

you know i would wanna say you skills are good but im going to laugh because the fact that you cant prove any of this to the cops cause they are going to need physical evidence and you touched all over your tool box.... awesome work but dumb idea posting when you could of got him i know philip and im sure he did steal it he has a 240 master key from back in 2008 (oooops my bad)...who cares what they do where your from.... just keep your mouth closed sometimes and alert authorities before you go B*&@#$ around...

not being mean just tellin you how it is, if you want it back hit me up.
    APEX'n E30