Thread: Stolen '96 Integra GSR Hatchback

Default Stolen '96 Integra GSR Hatchback

It was black. I bought it new and babied it for 175,000 miles. Fed it nothing but synthetic oil and premium gas. Never wrecked or modified - it was completely stock. The engine and body were in perfect condition. No oil consumption at all. It would have gone another 200K easily.

Then over Labor Day weekend someone stole it out of my apartment parking lot in Buckhead. Four days later it was found in Gwinnett without an engine, transmission, and interior. Bastards.

Now I'm battling the insurance company over value. NADA value is 4975 and my survey of comparable sale cars comes to the same number. They are offering me 3300 as valued by CCC Valuscope (these guys are almost as bad as the thieves in my opinion).

So now it looks like I need to get a professional appraisal. Can anyone suggest a local Atlanta appraiser who is familiar with Integras? I have pictures of the shell, but not much prior to the theft.

dang what insurance do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by ls-r teg
    damn, i want that penis

Was your insurance coverage set to a certain value or did you have liability only? Insurance will only pay you what the vehicle is worth regardless of what it is worth to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.