Thread: wheels stolen

Certified Gearhead

Default wheels stolen

My nieghbor had his wheels stolen of his 350z wheels were factory. Car was left sittin on the frame. wheels stolen from duluth off old norcross.
    99 galant-motorless
    99 integra- daily driver
    99 gsxr 600-SOLD
    05 gsxr 600-SOLD
    06 gsxr 600-Juiced

locking lugs??
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

Banned

Did you just wanna tell us or do want us to look for them? If so, put some more info.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowEj6
    Did you just wanna tell us or do want us to look for them? If so, put some more info.
    What more do you want??? They're factory... Not much you can describe about them... And don't say he can put what kind of tires were on them. Anyone can go to the $10 tire spot and swap them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PURP View Post
    A g00n... is a real life thing. It walks, talks, and shits. A goblin is a fictional character that isn't real life. It's FAKE..... like rotas, y0. Hope that helps.

good luck finding them

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOT_PURP
    What more do you want??? They're factory... Not much you can describe about them... And don't say he can put what kind of tires were on them. Anyone can go to the $10 tire spot and swap them out.
    Atleast some way to contact him..

You can describe what yr and trim Z it came off of...They came with different wheels

locking lugs??
    yea i thought nissan supplied those wheels with factory locks, if not, thats messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Pretty I've seen more than one "factory" wheel design since it first came out six years ago. Also, don't over estimate thieves. It would not surprise me one bit if they are selling the wheels with the tires on them. It would only help to post what kind of tires and what condition they were in. Maybe one wheel in particular is curbed or one tire is plugged. Who knows. If you are posting here to get some help from all of us, make sure you do your part.

I found them!!!
    Last edited by Jason..; 04-14-2009 at 11:23 AM.
    Jason..

haha! yes that's them.
    zoom-zoom-zoom