Thread: ◄X-MAS THIEVES!!!!!!!►

Threaded View

Default ◄X-MAS THIEVES!!!!!!!►

Well, I had to go to my shop to pick up a few tools for my r/c's Friday. I noticed the gate was open and figured some1 was at the shop working. I didn't realize the gate was opened the wrong way (rammed in). Well, long story short, these pieces of shit stole 2 Aluminum Featherlite Trailors. One of them is our friends, not even ours!! We were storing it for him to help save him money. Please be on the look out for them. I have searched Craigslist and my father drove all the way up Buford hwy. Here are some specs:

Location Stolen: Buford Hwy S. of North Druid Hills
    What Stolen: 2 Featherlites
    Date: 12/25/08

Featherlite Trailor one:
    -Diamond Plate Box mounted up front.
    -ALL Lights work
    -LED Tail lights
    -SuperWench 7000lb wench mounted on a massive steel plate. You can't miss it, it has been welded on and looks like shit.
    -Box is full of expensive car tie downs
    -2 remotes for the Wench
    -The back ramp doors are broken, when you pull the pins the plates fall off
    -Spare tire is mounted on the front with a chain and wheel nut.

Featherlite Trailor Two:

-Diamond plate front box (kinda bent up)
    -Lock is taken out of the box
    -Has 2 holes in the box
    -New LED tail lights
    -Not all the 194 bulbs on the trailor work.
    -Massive SuperWench 9000lb mounted directly to the trailor
    -No Spare tire mounted on the trailor
    -Missing one fender skirt

Please keep a look out on these trailors please. They arent hard to miss, each one is unique and easy to recognize, IF we can find them.

PICS UPLOADED of trailors LIKE ours. We have that front DP box, but not that big gate in the back.

So, my dad called the insurance agent and since the trailer was LOCKED and secure behind our gate that was rammed.....we arent covered....WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

-Ant.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -featherlite-jpg   -3830_a5293dd1f1-jpeg  
    Last edited by AnthonyF; 12-30-2008 at 07:35 AM.
    The Carbon Fibered R6