Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen 2000 Honda Civic Si

IA Member

Unhappy Stolen 2000 Honda Civic Si

Mall of Georgia around 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. on December 21...Electron Blue...If anybody has any info on who it might be or whereabouts,please let me know..Thank You..I worked hard to have my car I've been wanting for years,and some prick who doesn't like to work has to take away from hard working individuals as I..Thanks and any info is greatly appreciated.

DBlock

u know they tried to steal my fucking neon with me sitting on it???......all i can say is look out for a red integra with wheels lowered and HIDs......thats the car those punks went away in!!! makes me fucking mad!!!!......1

IA Member

Tight..I will definetely keep an eye out..I have an idea who it might be too.

Certified Gearhead

this fukin suck dam dude hope u get it back. fuk its that season again. just keep callin da cops cause they wont call u if they do find it. they had my car for 3 day before i found it at a tow yard on buford. fuk cops

IA Member

I know...And the cop who I filed the report with was a major dik..That was my pride ad joy!!

Privateer Racing!!

Your a Moron for taking too the mall anyways!!! When will you peoplr realize DONT DRIVE YOUR CAR TOO THE MALLS,MOVIES, or such places!!!

Look in jonesboro area for the car, thats all i can say!

IA Member

Well,thanks for pointing out that I'm a moron...But,I know for a fact it's not in the Jonesboro area..And I'm not a moron..Didn't think it would be a big deal to go inside the mall for a couple of minutes..Then get back and my ride is gone.

cars get stolen from malls and movies like every 30 seconds. thats y i dnt go any more. if i do then u best belive my shit dnt run. so take what u want out of it but im driving home. And fuck what yawl say, if i catch somebody trying to steal anything out of my car or it that shit will make the news GUARANTEED. I dnt take disrespect lightly.

Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar

cars are stolen on northside then brought down here,thats why he said check that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Matador187
    Well,thanks for pointing out that I'm a moron...But,I know for a fact it's not in the Jonesboro area..And I'm not a moron..Didn't think it would be a big deal to go inside the mall for a couple of minutes..Then get back and my ride is gone.
    So if you know for a fact it's there then you obviously must've something to do with your vehicle missing, correct? If not, STFU and take someone's advice because he, and aswell as others know where most of the Honda/Acura thefts have been recovered. Also, you might want to check around the Collins Hill area. Lot of cars have been found there completely stripped.

Good luck finding that in one piece.
    BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLo iM iZzY
    So if you know for a fact it's there then you obviously must've something to do with your vehicle missing, correct? If not, STFU and take someone's advice because he, and aswell as others know where most of the Honda/Acura thefts have been recovered. Also, you might want to check around the Collins Hill area. Lot of cars have been found there completely stripped.

Good luck finding that in one piece.
    Well the guys that where stealing cars and taking them off collins hill, moved down south. They started taking cars too SOuth GA, like Henry county area. they where just busted in a stolen car a few weeks ago. That came from Gwinnett and got busted in Henry county!

IA Member

Well,I didn't have anything to do with it...I heard this guy I used to associate with lives near there and he makes a living off of stealing cars there..And no need to use foul language!! LoL..Not like your car was stolen..

Well,I didn't have anything to do with it...I heard this guy I used to associate with lives near there and he makes a living off of stealing cars there..And no need to use foul language!! LoL..Not like your car was stolen..
    so what ur saying is uve probably stolen a few cars in ur days and now urs is missing? or that u know a few cars that have been stolen and did or said nothing about it but now that urs got stolen u want help. if either of these are correct Fuck you.

IA Member

Your a moron...I meant that when my car got stolen,my buddy said that he knows of a guy that steals cars around there..And I'm no thief..I don't know ANYTHING about that kinda stuff..I can't even do an oil change..Anywho for the rest of the people,I have no pics of my car..It is a bone stock blue si that only has a boo boo muffler..I just barely got it a month ago..Let me know if anyhting thanx..And I just opened my account with import atlanta TODAY because of my car being stolen..So,I am kinda new to it.

Your a moron...I meant that when my car got stolen,my buddy said that he knows of a guy that steals cars around there..And I'm no thief..I don't know ANYTHING about that kinda stuff..I can't even do an oil change..Anywho for the rest of the people,I have no pics of my car..It is a bone stock blue si that only has a boo boo muffler..I just barely got it a month ago..Let me know if anyhting thanx..And I just opened my account with import atlanta TODAY because of my car being stolen..So,I am kinda new to it.
    im the moron? you need to learn to proof read ur shit before u post it so we know what ur talking about. and i said IF one of those are the case the fuck you. if not good luck finding your car and i always keep an eye out for shit that get stolen but usually they go straight to the chop shop bc obviously ppl are gonna repot it stolen. keep a look out for ur shit being sold on here and craigs list.

its hard for me to believe that u knew dude but didnt know he stole cars though but whatever, its ur business anyway.

IA Member

Dude,I knew this guy 3 years ago..I haven't heard from him in that long...My friend knows this guy,who is Asian.My friend told me after I told him my car got stolen...And believe me,I have wanted a 2000 civic si since they first came out..I barely got it now,it's friggin gone..I LOVED that car.
    Last edited by Matador187; 12-23-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran jr4mny's Avatar

i dont have a Si but since i have gotten my civic i have not been to a mall or a movie theater...just extra precautions. but goodluck on finding your car, i hope it comes back all in one piece man!

cars
    -98 boosted ej8 (baby boost) -traded
    -97 ek gsr 5lug itr-(nunu) - traded
    - 97 Ej8 greddy boosted b16 w/ goodies - (sasha) traded
    - 02 maxima 3.5 6spd - (maxi) - current

Dude,I knew this guy 3 years ago..I haven't heard from him in that long...My friend knows this guy,who is Asian and his name is Kerri..My friend told me after I told him my car got stolen..He says,"if it was at the mall of GA,it was probably Kerri...He likes to hang around there and see who might show up..." Cuz supposedly he threatened to steal somebody elses car too that I know..And believe me,I have wanted a 2000 civic si since they first came out..I barely got it now,it's friggin gone..I LOVED that car.
    so get off the internet and go find kerri. what kinda car does kerri have or did he have when u knew him?

IA Member

The last I saw him,he had a 92 red hatch with a b16
    Last edited by Matador187; 12-23-2008 at 04:02 PM.

The last I saw him,he had a 92 red hatch with a b16....But,supposedly now he has an 96-2000 civic hatch..And I haven't seen him for years...It sucks because he used to,or I thought he was cool..But,like I said,I don't know EXACTLY where he lives,but I know it's close to the mall of GA..And if I ever do find him again,he's gonna get the whispering of a lifetime..I hate thieves..You work hard to get something you want,then poof...It's gone.
    lmao!! mess around and git yo ass kicked. Nah but for real. good luck

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Mall of Georgia around 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. on December 21...Electron Blue...If anybody has any info on who it might be or whereabouts,please let me know..Thank You..I worked hard to have my car I've been wanting for years,and some prick who doesn't like to work has to take away from hard working individuals as I..Thanks and any info is greatly appreciated.
    With all the pictures you've posted, it shouldn't be har................wait a minute.............you didn't post any pics. Oh well. I can't find anything when I don't know what I'm looking for. And I
    m not pealing my eyes back for the next 1,000 EBP Civics I see in the next hour.

You need to post pics. Stolen car threads are worthless if you don't post pictures. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    With all the pictures you've posted, it shouldn't be har................wait a minute.............you didn't post any pics. Oh well. I can't find anything when I don't know what I'm looking for. And I
    m not pealing my eyes back for the next 1,000 EBP Civics I see in the next hour.

You need to post pics. Stolen car threads are worthless if you don't post pictures. Later, QD.
    youre not gonna see many sitting yo ass in front of the computer. lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    youre not gonna see many sitting yo ass in front of the computer. lmao!!!
    Hahah. True. Right now. But I put 400+ miles per day on the streets around Atlanta five days a week, lolol. I see shit out there. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Hahah. True. Right now. But I put 400+ miles per day on the streets around Atlanta five days a week, lolol. I see shit out there. Later, QD.
    i know. had to take the opportunity to be a smartass though. ive seen u posting pics of stuff u see during the day. like that dude getting beat by the cop. lmao!!

LOLOL!!! Later, QD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1948-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    Your a Moron for taking too the mall anyways!!! When will you peoplr realize DONT DRIVE YOUR CAR TOO THE MALLS,MOVIES, or such places!!!

Look in jonesboro area for the car, thats all i can say!

so do you suggest we walk to "such places"

What's the point of having a fucking car if your not "supposed" to drive it to the mall, movies or such places ?? I didn't buy a car to bum a ride WTF !!! There will always be fucking thieves no matter where you live or go. That's what the fuck insurance is for.

My

Senior Member | IA Veteran

I think I saw it in Fulton county today! not sure if its yours but might have been!

But I dont have any details nor pics to proof it or not so I let them go free!

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choiiiiiiiii

so do you suggest we walk to "such places"
    No he suggests you don't go. Man, the kids on here get dumber and dumber by the fucking day.

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

How bout quit harassing the guy!!! Sorry your car got stolen bro....i hope you will get it back.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon30038
    How bout quit harassing the guy!!! Sorry your car got stolen bro....i hope you will get it back.

hmmm wasnt there a asian guy named kerri ripping off cars from ia and that other local website a few years back? same guy?
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

i have one for sale.. you can buy mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.EM1 View Post
    learn to english

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

What about a tag number? or was it a drive out tag?

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon30038
    Come on. The guy wants people to look out for a (presumably) stock EBP Civic? You only see 100 per day. Just in Norcross alone. It's a waste of time making threads if you're not going to be more descriptive. Everyone should have a pic of their car just in case, if nothing else. Later, QD.

The last I saw him,he had a 92 red hatch with a b16....But,supposedly now he has an 96-2000 civic hatch..And I haven't seen him for years...It sucks because he used to,or I thought he was cool..But,like I said,I don't know EXACTLY where he lives,but I know it's close to the mall of GA..And if I ever do find him again,he's gonna get the whispering of a lifetime..I hate thieves..You work hard to get something you want,then poof...It's gone.
    What color 96-00 hatch, do you know?

turbos

sucks for you man.

I would bet a healthy sum of money its going to be stripped. (no motor, trans, cluster, wheels, frontend, taillights) and all the other stuff they take when they steal 99-00 SI's
    TOO BIG

damn i still dont even feel comfortable parking mine at upfront parking. i hate the malls/movies

IA Member

My car was found!!!!!!!!!!! They only took the wheels!!!! Yess!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that you found it, you fail at stolen threads.

Post more info than you did, mods, tag number or if it was a drive out plate, and you gotta get pics.

This is now the part where you say where it was found, so people know where to look out for their car if it gets stolen, because it seems that a lot of cars that are stolen from here end up around the same place.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast