Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: stolen last night from amc 24 in mt zion

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Yup!!!!!! Who gives a Flying Fuk!
    Quote Originally Posted by southside
    Just like when people say yall sincth on people when yall got caught by the cops snitch.But hey who cares.

new plane of attack.. i'm taking about my ****ing ecu!! and the streeing wheel!
    Imy ruckus
    You're the trashiest thing this side of the Mississippi.
    Ghetto Fab: For kids on a fucking budget
    ~Lagg Squad~
    <turbo negros>
    I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    R.I.P steven bond....

huh

i hope you invest in some good security on your next car. i have a full alarm, hidden kill switches, a special code i have to put in on my alarm to start the car, injector kill thru my ecu, and 3 piezo sirens in the cabin. and thats if you get in. only way into the car is breaking the window really. i have the jimmy jammers on the door handles and my hood relocated with a block off bracket at the hood. my brain on the alarm is very very well hidden and wont be found. all my wiring is tucked and hidden and not under the dash. if you take your time and spend as much money and time on security as performance/visual mods, you wont get your car jacked
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

Hidden kill switches are always a good idea. Usually it takes them to long to trace them down so they just give up. Your car sounds like Fort Knox dude!

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    i hope you invest in some good security on your next car. i have a full alarm, hidden kill switches, a special code i have to put in on my alarm to start the car, injector kill thru my ecu, and 3 piezo sirens in the cabin. and thats if you get in. only way into the car is breaking the window really. i have the jimmy jammers on the door handles and my hood relocated with a block off bracket at the hood. my brain on the alarm is very very well hidden and wont be found. all my wiring is tucked and hidden and not under the dash. if you take your time and spend as much money and time on security as performance/visual mods, you wont get your car jacked
    You really don't wanna tell people what you have man. They'll be more prepared. It sucks, there's always a way

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

yea really... Now I know what to bring lol

StudioZDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal75
    Topdown for miles make vertical smiles.

there might be a few other things... point being, if you are going to drop money on mods, a kickass alarm should be on the list
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

Wow thats a lot of stuff done to your car. How much did it cost you to do all that security.
    :idb:

Bahahahahahahaha All that work an time! I can take your car with ease!!! Its called electric charge the car to kill everything , then hook it up to a Repo truck!All that time an effort gone!!! Your car is mine now!!!! Lucky I am not a theive or I would!...If I was an wanted your car it will become mine!

Dont think your car isnt stolen proof ever!!! I never go anywhere where I cant see it , smell it,taste it, hug it, If I cant be that close to it it stays home an I drive something else point blank!

the machine needed to produce an emf charge like that would cost over 50k. if you dropped that kind of money to steal some hondas, lucky you.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

...Get right...

Sorry for your loss...GL finding it.
    If you don't give me heaven, I'll raise hell!!!![SIGPIC]

Ummmm Wrong!!!!
    the machine needed to produce an emf charge like that would cost over 50k. if you dropped that kind of money to steal some hondas, lucky you.

yikes!!!!
    i rarely go to the southlake mall, when i do i ususally ride the stock civic. it has gap insurance.....just give me a reason to buy a new car .please!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie
    yikes!!!!
    i rarely go to the southlake mall, when i do i ususally ride the stock civic. it has gap insurance.....just give me a reason to buy a new car .please!!!!!

I was just about to say they stole my friend's mom accord.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Quote Originally Posted by aguynamedpat
    Dude stfu keep trying to point the fingers at people if you dont know shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

There are more others to point at on this site aswell

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234