Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Star tattoos

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

Question Star tattoos

ive seen them for years and ive asked a couple of pple what they mean or what it means....everyone says "nothing" one chick i know said it didnt really mean anything but alot of pple who have them are kinda like the "i dont give a fuck " type of crowd or pple who like to party smoke drink that kinda thing. kinda like a rebel.

i was just curious if anyone knew the real reason or if there is a reason at all.

well in my case i did three stars on my wifes wrist each one smaller then the previous i also did the same one on her two sisters wrist in the same location. it symbolizes for them atleast the three sisters and how close and alike they are

niiice...yea see for years ive always wanted the tattoo but it was going to mean something to me....like how your wife did hers....cuz my brother and sister and i are so close. but i didnt want to get a star on me and i fuck around and get some crazy shit that means something out of my league

tattos are definately something u should think about deeply and make sure they have a meaning that way ten years down the road ur not like what the fuck do i have a wild boar tattoed on my left shoulder blade for ( long story) all of the tattoos i have given my freinds have been because they mean something i hate giving someone a tattoo that has no meaning and they just want it becasue some one else had it and it looked good on them so i refuse to do those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    ive seen them for years and ive asked a couple of pple what they mean or what it means....everyone says "nothing" one chick i know said it didnt really mean anything but alot of pple who have them are kinda like the "i dont give a fuck " type of crowd or pple who like to party smoke drink that kinda thing. kinda like a rebel.

i was just curious if anyone knew the real reason or if there is a reason at all.
    i know some have the good bad stars representing the good and the evil just in forms of lile blue and red stars... and some are just pretty lol i dunno i dont have stars but thats things i have heard that i can remember right now

LizBiz eats Carpet! bdydrpdmazda's Avatar

The stars have something to do with the ranking system in the Russian mafia.

ITS PERSONAL,THEY MEAN WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO MEAN

I GOT 4 STARS ON THE BACK OF MY RIGHT ARM STARTING AT MY ELBOW AND GOING UP. SMALLEST AT THE ELBOW AND BIGGEST COMES OVER MY SHOULDER. REMINDING ME THAT I AM NO LONGER ON THE BOTTOM. I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD. I CANT BE STOPPED. AND WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IM IN A HOLE, I LOOK AT MY STARS AND IT MOTIVATES ME AND REMINDS ME THAT I AM IN CONTROL OF MY OWN LIFE AND IM ONLY DWN HERE BC I LET MYSELF GET THERE.

OK, I DNTHAVE NE TATS BUT THATS A GOOD STORY HUH? LOL!!!!

LizBiz eats Carpet! bdydrpdmazda's Avatar

that was a great story, touching, seriously

Quote Originally Posted by bdydrpdmazda
    that was a great story, touching, seriously
    THANKS BC I SERIOUSLY JUST MADE THAT UP. I THOUGHT IT WAS HOT TOO SO I MIGHT REALLY DO IT. LOL!!!

First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar

I want a star for every year that I have been alive, just cuz I have an illness that was supposed to kill me at 21...

BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

One of my best friends has 7 stars under her right breast, I think it stands for reach for the stars= grab her boob? hahah j/k I dunno what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy
    i know some have the good bad stars representing the good and the evil just in forms of lile blue and red stars... and some are just pretty lol i dunno i dont have stars but thats things i have heard that i can remember right now
    yea ive seen those before a good friend of mine once had a big lilie blue one on top of her collar bone ( long story ) but she almost died. and i saw red one on some other pple mixed with blk stars

Quote Originally Posted by b@d @pple
    ITS PERSONAL,THEY MEAN WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO MEAN

thats all i wanted to hear. like i said i know the reason why im getting them and i also i like stars but i didnt want to get it if it meant some wierd ass shit to the public if i get them somewhere where its visible.

ha you guys have some god and funny reasons why you gt tatts........i have 2 so far and i dont regret neither of them. and never will. im lookin to get a half sleeve from my shoulder to my elbow and them 4 more somewhere else.

but thanx for the info i needed it.

i have a star tat and i got it because hm idk i have always liked stars that was good enough for me at the time haha 8th grade summer!! it looks like shit now tho

Quote Originally Posted by santacruz77
    i have a star tat and i got it because hm idk i have always liked stars that was good enough for me at the time haha 8th grade summer!! it looks like shit now tho

ha im sorry to hear that.....get it done over again. im sure it will help

haha im gonna

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

i have stars on my cock and when my cock gets hard it grows ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

i want to add something else to my first tatto to brighten it up. i may add a deep red to it.....im lightskin so you'll be able to see it real nice. but i dont know what to do with it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden Child
    i have stars on my cock and when my cock gets hard it grows ..

haha shut up

haha shut up
    LOLZ !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

lol @ BTEC - I was thinking yea, that makes sense.....

no tats here either only because I've never seen anything worth living with. I've considered some sort of tree with roots and listing my son's name as the main root, because his whole existence lead me to a major positive change in my lifestyle, career path and overall state of being. then there's the thought, well what if I ever have more children and their effect isn't as significant if I'm already prepared?

haha yea but in a way he is the one who started that whole motivation....a tree has many roots and it all starts with one root first

alot of the stars you see are nautical stars, they have to do with sailers back in the day

posted by 01dc2 jdm
    its just a vtack engine.

SHET UP PUNKS MINE WAS THE HOTTEST SHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEG62U
    alot of the stars you see are nautical stars, they have to do with sailers back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by MrEG62U

yea thas one reason why i wanted it as well. ( long story) but yea

Quote Originally Posted by BTEC

hahaha hush

i have a star on my feet and fist so youll be seeing stars before you get hit ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

ok, who's ready to go get some ink???

blank

i'm ready for some ink. lets go get some.

blank

thats mine before it was finished. i have alot of other stars. i have them on my ankle bones all 4. the front of my shoulders. my left arm has stars with the american flag inside. originally i got them because i went through very hard times as a young kid. Hard times growing up. i overcame that by doing something about it at age 11. doing what i did opened up my future and allowed me to acheive better things. hence a "star". originally it was just the ankles but it spread throughout the yrs.

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

i just have the devils pentagram across my whole back..... to remind me to put satan behind me.....

i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

I have a butterfly on my lower back, I told the artist what I wanted and he drew it for me. It symbolizes not letting anyone hold you back, on the tattoo the butterfly is "shedding" the ribbon off of her.

That has always been my motto, from not letting your parents to tell you what to do to having boyfriend hold you back. I've alway been the free spirited pieces, the black sheep of the family. My family is traditional and always wanted me to date inside my race and blah blah blah. Sad to say but everyone thought I would end up pregnant by my early teens, with some "thugged out" boyfriend, running the streets or something. Just because I wanted to go party with my friends and dated other people who were not Vietnamese.

Once I was out on my own I felt so free. At 24 I can truly say I have no kids, finished college, have a career I love doing, I have my own place, my own new car, new bike. My tattoo, you can say represents me!

y0!

Quote Originally Posted by ToyoChick05
    I have a butterfly on my lower back, I told the artist what I wanted and he drew it for me. It symbolizes not letting anyone hold you back, on the tattoo the butterfly is "shedding" the ribbon off of her.

That has always been my motto, from not letting your parents to tell you what to do to having boyfriend hold you back. I've alway been the free spirited pieces, the black sheep of the family. My family is traditional and always wanted me to date inside my race and blah blah blah. Sad to say but everyone thought I would end up pregnant by my early teens, with some "thugged out" boyfriend, running the streets or something. Just because I wanted to go party with my friends and dated other people who were not Vietnamese.

Once I was out on my own I felt so free. At 24 I can truly say I have no kids, finished college, have a career I love doing, I have my own place, my own new car, new bike. My tattoo, you can say represents me!

lets see your tattoo

you guys have some really good tatts and stories....i have a tattoo (which im not going to share just yet) its lla drawn out and ready to go i just need the money for it. but its significants is almos tthe same as your tokyochick.

i cant wait to get it because it means so much to me and efines me. its a lil gothic/dark but its cool as shit .....when i get it i will post it up on IA.

IM REALLY THINKING ABOUT GETTING THE START SHIT THOUGH. I MIGHT PUT REALLY LIGHT NUMBERS IN EACH ONE FROM DIFFERENT SITUATIONS THAT I FEEL HAD ME IN A HOLE AND I OVERCAME. DAMN I BE HAVEING SOME PIMP IDEAS.

here are mine... all have significant meaning to me... mainly a tribute in ink to my dad passing away...
    note lower back is way old picture...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -f83380ae-jpg   -tat-002-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CRXDX
    lets see your tattoo
    BTW if you plan on getting a tat on your lower back dont drive, have someone else drive you. On the way home I was driving so my back doesnt touch the backrest. You know how those old ladies look all on the steering wheel? Well that was how I was

Here are some pics of the tat..sorry so blurry but its hard to take pics with a camera phone.

damng you guys have some nice ones....

i really like this one scrappy...thats hot what does it mean or is it just for the looks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast