Ha... I thought I lived in the most expensive Post property.... that one is actually more.

I have renewed once so I know the process. They will not go below 5% at my complex. I'm a model renter and they say that absolutely cannot go lower. We started at 9% last year but I got them down to 5.

I love the area.... but I just can't go any higher on rent. I live alone in a 2br 2ba so you can imagine what I pay. Even without the rent increase, I really need to get a cheaper place and have more money for myself.

If I moved up that way, I could actually take Cobb Parkway south to Northside to get to work, I work right off of Northside. Thanks for the reminder on insurance, mine is really high because of location right now and moving may save even more money than I think.