Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: my jack russel mocha!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA's ICE CREAM MAN JDMJAYDC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    college park
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5,683
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    are you having trouble housetraining omg she poops every fucking where lol but i cant get mad with face like that also she is shedding alot i dont know if thats normal or not with her being white she gets really dirty but the vet says not to wash her too often any tips on how to make her smell alittle better than the regular puppy odor

  2. #2
    v_dub girl u_like_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Villa Rica, Ga
    Age
    48
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I am thinking you have a Jack Russell right... Ok... Yes, they are suppose to shed alot. It is normal for them. I have 6 Jack Russells and they have a mind of their own that is for sure. Since they are so independent in their thinking it is harder to train them then any other dog. I have been reading the books trying myself to break my babies but it has not yet happened. I am not real sure if you know or not but they also have so much energy that it builds up if they do not get the energy used enough. It will cause them to tear up stuff, scratch floors and carpet, (due to their instincts to dig) and they are very nosey. Atleast mine are. Lol... Hopefully you will have good luck training your baby. The one I am training right now had parvo real bad when he was a baby and it pretty much killed him. When I brought him home from his 13 day hospital stay I was told he would probaly die. I had alot of work ahead of me to save him and god it was hard but so worth it. I look at him everyday and smile because he is a miracle and I know it. He is also deaf so it makes things so much harder. I know I have blabbed on but I hope I have helped a little bit. If you ever wanna talk about Jack Russells I will be more then happy to listen and blab back.... Michelle P.S. One awesome way to get their energy out is to play tug of war with them. O my god.... That is a Jack Russells favorite game....





    Quote Originally Posted by JDMJAYDC2
    are you having trouble housetraining omg she poops every fucking where lol but i cant get mad with face like that also she is shedding alot i dont know if thats normal or not with her being white she gets really dirty but the vet says not to wash her too often any tips on how to make her smell alittle better than the regular puppy odor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!