Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: My 2 pups

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Nittanys1's Hottie kittychick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Out of Town
    Age
    43
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    $150 is awesome!
    I'm so glad that you are realistic with the pricing. I bout my handsome boy for $100 in Hungary.


  2. #2
    I Do It Naked !!! yousuredo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Ga.
    Age
    52
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c boz
    $150 is awesome!
    I'm so glad that you are realistic with the pricing.

    thanx, I am actualy loosing alittle on 'em...But Oh well...
    I didn't breed 'em to make money...nor would I ever...
    chris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!