Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Question for the Religious

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member metalman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    please explain how i am bashing YOU on here... b/c i disagree with something you say or i question the things you say?
    .
    You do far more then ask questions and disagree. Your mocking and name calling posts stand for themselves. Like I said, it doesnt matter. Why not Just be honest. Any discerning reader can see the tone you take with me and others. I am done discussing this.

    Your opinion of me matters not. The only thing ANYONE should be concerned with is to study for themselves, look around, be honest, be open minded..see if anything I or anyone else posts here has merit. If it does I or they deserve no credit. The source of knowlege and truth is not human. Any opinion of that truth doesnt effect me...it only effects the holder of the opinion.

  2. #2
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalman
    You do far more then ask questions and disagree. Your mocking and name calling posts stand for themselves. Like I said, it doesnt matter. Why not Just be honest. Any discerning reader can see the tone you take with me and others. I am done discussing this.

    Your opinion of me matters not. The only thing ANYONE should be concerned with is to study for themselves, look around, be honest, be open minded..see if anything I or anyone else posts here has merit. If it does I or they deserve no credit. The source of knowlege and truth is not human. Any opinion of that truth doesnt effect me...it only effects the holder of the opinion.
    I'm sorry if your offended by something such as "smartest/dumbest people on here", ... this is what your referring to maybe you should try another forum, b/c that is some weak shit. i guess you've never read half of my comments in othere forums.

    sorry again but don't piss & moan when you say something and i ask you to back it up... you try to come off that you are superior to everyone in here... atleast you can do is answer the question instead of posting: "why mock the knowlege (or lack of it)of others when you yourself are the one asking many questions you obviously dont know the answer to?" if i had the answer to it why would i be asking you? so who is mocking who? there is never a dumb question on dumb answers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!