Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jalopnik writes Transformers 4 copied Vengeance Camaro. Isn't this a GA built car?

Certified Gearhead

^

hahahahha..

busted that ass of yours..

that makes me feel very good right now.. smoked the shit outta you.

so..

I have a major motion picture company copy my swag..

I have evidence to base it..

The character my car is based on is fucking cool..

I have dude posting up my homies in my crew who ride with me to "discredit" me..

Even funnier is that the same guys you posted are the ones out there holding me down(on other sites) doing most of the talking for me.
    even when I dont really care about this all that much..

I am actually good no matter the outcome.. wether its toys of my car or universal respect for my taste and influence.

MAD traffic is going to my site and a couple of interesting deals came through..

and the best part..

I have a weakling with heart shaped chromosomes angry enough to "unsubscribe" with smoke coming out of his ears to go do yoga on a mat of woven dicks.... oh man thats funny!

damn.. I think I should toast all of you for making me realize that I am actually blessed for those things I just named..

oh on a lighter note..

Sinflicks.. thanks for showing me love though.. I still see that you are giving props even though you want to try prove me wrong and thats still cool.
    Last edited by TheVengeance; 06-03-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

I seen a car like mine, fucker even had same wheels.. Holy fuck bro!!

Really bro shits funny, but little out of hand!

BUT, Shit's not that serious!!

Certified Gearhead

It never really was THAT serious..

the thing was the homies(couple of whom sinny posted, ironically) actually made the whole thing go hard on the internet.. then Jalopnik asked me what I thought and then this all went how it went..

I just got a kick off this thread because you would think that those guys are on Paramounts payroll and seemed to be more booty injured when I would post up evidence.. ahah Booty injured.

go figure..

But the fact how angry vteckidd got just bellowed out and he spilled his tall cup of warm breast milk and sinny with repetitive posts of photos of modified camaros shows me I won.. thats pretty much it.

I win.

I had fun yall.. honestly I really did.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheVengeance View Post
    It never really was THAT serious..

the thing was the homies(couple of whom sinny posted, ironically) actually made the whole thing go hard on the internet.. then Jalopnik asked me what I thought and then this all went how it went..

I just got a kick off this thread because you would think that those guys are on Paramounts payroll and seemed to be more booty injured when I would post up evidence.. ahah Booty injured.

go figure..

But the fact how angry vteckidd got just bellowed out and he spilled his tall cup of warm breast milk and sinny with repetitive posts of photos of modified camaros shows me I won.. thats pretty much it.

I win.

I had fun yall.. honestly I really did.

Word!! But, the joy is in the builds bruh, folks can love it or hate it..

Internet gives freedom to speak without feelings, so never take this shit to heart!!

You seem legit bro, and the style is on point, so do your thang!!

Certified Gearhead

aye.. thats definitely right, I think we can all agree on that.

And I made the only man on earth who can turn sandpaper into a moist towellette with just his hands angry so you know im legit.. The only man who can pollenate a flower with his breath mad.. must be legit.. he got so mad he shot lotion out his wrists like Spiderman at his computer.. legit..

The creator of Pillowfight club.. The only man capable of frosting a cake with his eyes.. I made him mad.

ask about me.

Thank you very much man, I had fun rappin with you and alla dem!

see you on the streets of good ol ATLANTA.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

sinflicks

you love posting my car club homies cars.. lol.

specially the flat black 69 with the stabilizer bars.. whom based his car off mine and is in my crew.

pics with Darren in it..

go here..

The Street Fighters

youll see a trend and reoccurring elements there.

yet again..

STILL..

no 67 with everything on it..

you just dont care to see the differences and are on a mission to just "win"

no money for nunaya..

*rides off again on a Unicorn.
    I look at it like this........... you cant throw cabbage in your speghetti and be like "i created something totally new thats never been done before" no.... you created spaghetti... and put cabbage in it.

Your car is unique, but it's made with common ingredients. Chin spoiler? probably 50+% of all 67 camaros have chin spoilers.... nose stripe? probably 50+% of all 67 camaros have a nose stripe. Slammed on dish wheels.... "protouring"... every last one of them. satin/gloss black murdered out... been done... fender flares..... been done....

You feel like everyone is insulting you..... but we're not... im not.... i love your car..... one of the best looking camaros on the planet. Your style is exactly what my taste is....

but like i said....... It's a clydesdale.... but not a unicorn.

With them ordering the exact same wheels..... that makes a strong case that they copied your car though.

I'm confused by this.... is that supposed to be a sex toy?

Vengeance, the internet has decided you are furious and foaming at the mouth about this. Do not defy the internets!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I look at it like this........... you cant throw cabbage in your speghetti and be like "i created something totally new thats never been done before" no.... you created spaghetti... and put cabbage in it.

Your car is unique, but it's made with common ingredients. Chin spoiler? probably 50+% of all 67 camaros have chin spoilers.... nose stripe? probably 50+% of all 67 camaros have a nose stripe. Slammed on dish wheels.... "protouring"... every last one of them. satin/gloss black murdered out... been done... fender flares..... been done....

You feel like everyone is insulting you..... but we're not... im not.... i love your car..... one of the best looking camaros on the planet. Your style is exactly what my taste is....

but like i said....... It's a clydesdale.... but not a unicorn.

With them ordering the exact same wheels..... that makes a strong case that they copied your car though.
    thjats all i was saying, and i got the DUDE BRO bullshit posts.

Im not mad Vengenace, i could care less about this, I just think its funny how you act like your not mad about someone copying it, but then someone writes an article about how you got copied, and you dont like the publicity but , you want the credit, but youre happy cause you got something for free out of it.

You seem like a Grade A assclown who is obsessed with his car being bigger than he is and making him some sort of star or famous person. you are upset that you didnt get your
    "PROPS BRO", your homies and your "crew" didnt get "DAPZ".

its kind of funny.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Let me ask the obvious question:

WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH?

It seems to me that you want to be singled out, that a Hollywood movie producer did in fact copy your car exactly, and that you want some type of compensation or credit. That is what im getting by all your posts and the article and the "my traffic is getting mad hits" crap you are talking about.

It seems to me that you are PISSED that someone allegedly copied your car, and you want to be singled out.

My only point is that if you didnt want your car copied, dont post it on the internet and circulate pictures everywhere.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

IA.COM Founder.

Don't see the big deal.

I'm real surprised that you all came down on him the way you did. You guys especially Vteckid and Julio.

Everyone in this thread is a car guy, or at least looks like they are. You ALL build machines, some good, some great and some not so great. The fact of the matter is....they coped his shit. Right down to the smallest detail. And I will tell you why.

If you don't know, I do stunts for tv and film. My truck that I posted on here, the old Ford truck with the Zombie hunting paint, was down on the set of The Walking Dead. I watched, and spoke to, the production designer of that show when he came out to my truck with a camera and paint chips. He 360 degree photographed it, matched up the paint and copied it right down to the roof rack. I talked to him while he was doing it and told him it was for sale. He didn't bite.

A few weeks later I was down there doing a stunt and voilah!...the Governers vehicles are all lined up in the picture car lot and they all look just like mine. Fancy that. I asked about it and was told that it was the basis for the vehicles. Now I thought, "Cool. my shits in a show"

Fast forward a bit and I was down there again with my new vehicle. Out comes this guy again...some friends of mine told me. They were going to do the same thing again. Dunno if it happened, haven't seen any of the new vehicles. But it happens. Now it isn't so cool anymore that my shit is just "In a show" cause i'm in the show. Now knowing when they spend, how they spend and how much they spend or spend to rent other vehicles, I don't think it's right to just copy it. At least give credit.

Some production designer saw his car on the internet, printed out a photo and stuck it on some pegboard. They showed it to the higher up and they said "Yes! That's it" Then they gave the info to the picture car guys and they built it. I have sat in on those meetings, i've seen it happen. Nobody ever thought to talk to Vengeance. Odds are they didn't even read the article until they needed the specifications on the car...which they copied right down to the exact wheels and sizes. They just don't think that far ahead.
    You can say "Don't put it on the net if you don't want it copied" And that's all well and good...when it's not a major movie studio doing the copying. Vtec, I am 99% sure you would be on the net screaming foul if someone copied a build you did, right down to the smallest detail, and drove it to a meet claiming they did it, not giving you an ounce of credit. Same with you Julio, same with anyone in the car community. If someone copied your site, graphics for this site and put their own up, I am sure you wouldn't let it sit. But somehow it's different because it's a movie. He should be happy for his little bit of fame. Lol riiiight.

Vengeance is Atlanta, we used to stick by our own. The least they can do is give him credit, and if he contacts them, I bet you they will along with money. I've seen them do much more for less.

Garage-Sixgun
    If you're gonna do it, overdo it.

Dirty Octopus Photography. Magic with a shutter!

IA.COM Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Glides View Post
    I'm real surprised that you all came down on him the way you did. You guys especially Vteckid and Julio.

Everyone in this thread is a car guy, or at least looks like they are. You ALL build machines, some good, some great and some not so great. The fact of the matter is....they coped his shit. Right down to the smallest detail. And I will tell you why.

If you don't know, I do stunts for tv and film. My truck that I posted on here, the old Ford truck with the Zombie hunting paint, was down on the set of The Walking Dead. I watched, and spoke to, the production designer of that show when he came out to my truck with a camera and paint chips. He 360 degree photographed it, matched up the paint and copied it right down to the roof rack. I talked to him while he was doing it and told him it was for sale. He didn't bite.

A few weeks later I was down there doing a stunt and voilah!...the Governers vehicles are all lined up in the picture car lot and they all look just like mine. Fancy that. I asked about it and was told that it was the basis for the vehicles. Now I thought, "Cool. my shits in a show"

Fast forward a bit and I was down there again with my new vehicle. Out comes this guy again...some friends of mine told me. They were going to do the same thing again. Dunno if it happened, haven't seen any of the new vehicles. But it happens. Now it isn't so cool anymore that my shit is just "In a show" cause i'm in the show. Now knowing when they spend, how they spend and how much they spend or spend to rent other vehicles, I don't think it's right to just copy it. At least give credit.

Some production designer saw his car on the internet, printed out a photo and stuck it on some pegboard. They showed it to the higher up and they said "Yes! That's it" Then they gave the info to the picture car guys and they built it. I have sat in on those meetings, i've seen it happen. Nobody ever thought to talk to Vengeance. Odds are they didn't even read the article until they needed the specifications on the car...which they copied right down to the exact wheels and sizes. They just don't think that far ahead.
    You can say "Don't put it on the net if you don't want it copied" And that's all well and good...when it's not a major movie studio doing the copying. Vtec, I am 99% sure you would be on the net screaming foul if someone copied a build you did, right down to the smallest detail, and drove it to a meet claiming they did it, not giving you an ounce of credit. Same with you Julio, same with anyone in the car community. If someone copied your site, graphics for this site and put their own up, I am sure you wouldn't let it sit. But somehow it's different because it's a movie. He should be happy for his little bit of fame. Lol riiiight.

Vengeance is Atlanta, we used to stick by our own. The least they can do is give him credit, and if he contacts them, I bet you they will along with money. I've seen them do much more for less.
    You typed all that, and all I said was, " Don't see the big deal ". Owner of the car should be flattered, if not, get a lawyer..

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    thjats all i was saying, and i got the DUDE BRO bullshit posts.

Im not mad Vengenace, i could care less about this, I just think its funny how you act like your not mad about someone copying it, but then someone writes an article about how you got copied, and you dont like the publicity but , you want the credit, but youre happy cause you got something for free out of it.

You seem like a Grade A assclown who is obsessed with his car being bigger than he is and making him some sort of star or famous person. you are upset that you didnt get your
    "PROPS BRO", your homies and your "crew" didnt get "DAPZ".

its kind of funny.

hahahahaa!!!

wow....

you totally figured me out..

as you emerge from a lagoon of lotion.. Mr Jergens himself figures me out.

obviously.. never in your life have you made something original.. special.. personal.. and interesting.

and obviously.. you dont know me.

you got really.. really mad.. i bet it smelled like bacon bits in your house that day.. you werent mad?.. you dont care?.. its the internetz?..

then why did you come back after the bitchmade stormout professing to the world like a 18 year old fresh out the closet "UNSUBSCRIBED!!"

your fuckin heart has a ponytail..

hahaha.. man.. you must be just a cookie cutter human who believes that the world owns everything about you cause its on the internet.. with that logic.

and who do you know that uses the word "assclown?"

ahahahaha!

and ill just leave this here..

Certified Gearhead

Let me ask the obvious question:

WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH?

Showing everyone in this thread that you got a black belt in pillow fighting and can pollenate flowers with your breath... plus you can make anyone on here any origami animal they could ever want..

soft little guy..

you being mad is the strange accomplishment I enjoy.. i truly am having fun with you and this.

whatup Julio..

Certified Gearhead

I'm confused by this.... is that supposed to be a sex toy?
    boy.. Japan got some interesting playthings.. and yea seems that way.

look at the other videos... they got some that you can put your dick into a tetris game or some shit.

That's not even a creative car. It's a camaro with fender flares, rims, and a splitter...
    It's rare, but not creative. It would be pretty creative if it had a custom wide body or something like that.

dude probably has never seen that car
    Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    Leave it to E36Slide to turn a thready gay.....like everything he touches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I like telling everyone I know that we are extremely personal friends.
    And I still have your cell phone number from that one time we traded wheels.
    And I'll sell it to them for $5.

LOL WOW

I like bunniez.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Bitches love bacon.

Sorry Glides, you build a car, you cant patent it.

Just sounds like a bunch of whining because someone copied a car they THINK was inspired by someone else. Theres no evidence they have ever seen Vengeances car. And if they did, so what. Wheres the law that they have to ask permission to copy it? Wheres the creedo that they cant copy his car because its what they wanted?

Again, it sounds to me that he wants the credit and recognition as some sort of ME ME ME attitude he has about the car. He built it to be famous, and someone copied it and he wants to be noticed. because hes not getting noticed, he is upset. SOmeone is stealing his thunder.

I just think if you build a car, and post about it on the internet, its GOING TO GET COPIED. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS? Is this your first car?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Showing everyone in this thread that you got a black belt in pillow fighting and can pollenate flowers with your breath... plus you can make anyone on here any origami animal they could ever want..

soft little guy..

you being mad is the strange accomplishment I enjoy.. i truly am having fun with you and this.

whatup Julio..
    While your attempts at humor are mildly funny, It doesnt bother me. Im not some teenager that gets upset because everyone doesnt like me...............thats how youre acting :P

Im a grown man son, i said you were acting like an assclown, ok ok ok, i should have said "jealous ex GF". That was more fitting.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

ahahah

everything you write is Shake weight literature..

and grown man?.. then why do you still live in a pillow fort in your parents living room?

Vtec?.. hahah yea.. thats grown man aiight.. thats a fwd stripper chariot.

aahahha!

Certified Gearhead

Just sounds like a bunch of whining because someone copied a car they THINK was inspired by someone else. Theres no evidence they have ever seen Vengeances car. And if they did, so what. Wheres the law that they have to ask permission to copy it? Wheres the creedo that they cant copy his car because its what they wanted?

Again, it sounds to me that he wants the credit and recognition as some sort of ME ME ME attitude he has about the car. He built it to be famous, and someone copied it and he wants to be noticed. because hes not getting noticed, he is upset. SOmeone is stealing his thunder.

I just think if you build a car, and post about it on the internet, its GOING TO GET COPIED. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS? Is this your first car?

hahahaha

well look whos upset?

"how the fuck do you not know this?!?!... narf!"

you want to make a point and thats all you want to do?

but I dont listen to someone with heartshaped chromosomes.. nor do I pay attention to a guy whos ancestors not long ago were holding Gulliver captive and living in trees baking cookies..

lil dude..

LOL thanks, its been nice discussing this topic with you, its clear you have nothing more to add to this thread. Personal insults without answering questions shows your lack of intellect and that you have no real defense of your stance or issue. I was debating the topic, and when you have nothing to add you talk out of your ass like i live with my parents or something.

I dont know your lifestyle so I wont make fun of it, but I will state that I think youre just jealous the limelight isnt on you, its on the car in a movie you feel you are owed something
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

huh?

ahhahaha!

you didnt prove anything.. nor willing to see the obvious evidence.. and you SURELY dont know me as you think my car is what brings me fame or something.. plus you think its the first car ive built..

how ignorant the Elfin folk are... well on the bright side you are an expert at folding grass to clothe small woodland animals... haahaa

but really.. you should ask someone who I am.. you might be surprised at your statement.

What does it feel like to be the only one laughing at your jokes?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post
    You typed all that, and all I said was, " Don't see the big deal ". Owner of the car should be flattered, if not, get a lawyer..
    I am glad you read the part that was aimed at you. The rest wasn't. So I typed all that for not only you. What I am about to type is partly for your eyes, but not wholly. This part is however. He should in no way be flattered because the people copying it don't give a shit about the car, they only copied it to make money. Plain and simple. If you think Transformers 4 is anything other than a money making venture, you are sadly mistaken. It will take one day on set with a Line Producer to become quite aware of how much it is about money. As for your lawyer comment, he should get a lawyer, though he probably won't need one because the mere hint of one will do what is needed and if he did get one, he would most likely win for more than one reason.

1. ANY lawsuit filed against a motion picture for creative license halts the films release while they fight it. So while they have an army of attorneys, they still have to halt release until it is settled. That is why there is a person whose job it is on a film to make sure everything artistic related is cleared. Any stoppage of a motion picture, be it a day, or a month, costs the studio an insane amount of money. I can't remember the exact amount but it is something like 50k to 70 for every hour or so on a big budget film that the camera is rolling. It's ridiculous. To halt production is even worse. And the very worse is to have the movie in the can, sitting on a shelf ready to open worldwide and have to fight some small time lawsuit over the creative license of a car no matter if they win it or not. Costs too much money.

2. It costs WAY more to fight the case than it does to just toss him a few thousand dollars and get him to go away quietly. It's dollars and cents. There was a guy in L.A. who rode around with a backpack blower, a leaf blower, from set to set and as soon as they started to film he would fire it up. When they asked him to stop he said no because he would miss his route. They would pay him hundreds of dollars just to get him to go away. He packed up and went on to the next one. Made a living that way. People out there knew him and had money ready when he showed up so there was no downtime. That's how it works.

As for his car being just a Camaro with fender flares, the car is way more than just a Camaro with fender flares, the article stated how very much more than that it is. That comment was from sheer ignorance. Besides, it doesn't really matter what it has on it, it was HIS. He made it HIS way and it was copied right down to the very last detail. So what if it is a car. It's his car. Nobody in this thread, no matter how big they talk about this and that, would not scream foul if another scrub in the scene ripped off their style. Only this is radically different because the people who ripped it off stand to make a boat load of money off of the ripping off of his car. Toys, bedsheets, T-shirts and the list goes on and on. It was wrong to do it and not even bother to contact him.

I am still amazed that people are clowning on him for standing up for his stuff. The guy is an artist, he makes his money off of his creative license. I am going to venture a guess that not many of the people in here do their living that way. It makes sense if they don't.
    Anyway, sad to see people clowning for no other reason that to ruffle feathers. Sad indeed.

Garage-Sixgun

I can see where you would think that. You are absolutely right, you cannot patent it. But we aren't talking about patents, we are talking about creative license and that is a MUCH broader spectrum than a patent. Artwork falls under this.
    Let's use something as simple as a childs artwork. On a show called Revolution, we had a house scene. We had childrens artwork on the fridge. The production designer handed me paper and had me draw it because to have a child draw it would require paperwork to have it cleared to be used on that movie. If it isn't cleared and the parents were to see it....lawsuit if they wanted too. Same with paintings. On another show, the director wanted to use a painting already in a house, but the actual painter lived in Greece....no can do. Couldn't use it because it couldn't be cleared.

Now does a car fall under that? Maybe, maybe not. If the images that they used to copy the car are, there might be trouble. Especially since they not only had some image, they had the exact specifications of the vehicle from the article posted online. Who is to say. I will say though that there is about a 99% chance they won't even go that far. They will open dialogue with him, figure out a solution that he and them are comfortable with and more than likely settle it out because it costs them too much to even try to fight something that small in the scope of what they are dealing with.

Making movies is not in any way, shape or form like the real world. It is a closed microcosm of insanely oddball stuff happening in a very short amount of time with unlimited resources when compared to what the everyday person works with. I spent some time in the Need for Speed picture car lockup the other day. Wrecked Lambos, a Bugatti Veyron smashed along with other assorted vehicles. All built for that movie and all built to trash. Need a Formula one car...they build them with interchangeable bodies so they can wreck em. It's a super cool place to be...but a sad one as well.

Thats the movies.

Garage-Sixgun

Lol k guy

#justacamarowithflares

man this thread is painful to read....

Amir is the last person that is looking for attention.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by JITB View Post
    man this thread is painful to read....

Amir is the last person that is looking for attention.

I know right. He has more fame than damn near anyone on this forum. It is funny to see people talking trash when they have no idea who he is.

As for the Camaro with flares comment....I love it when people show their complete ignorance, it's great. Especially on a car forum where they claim to know something about cars.

Garage-Sixgun

This thread is a big misunderstanding....

I'm not insulting the camaro or it's owner in any way.... not even a little. It's not an insult to say "you havnt done anything that hasnt been done before" to someone who owns a 46 year old car.

It's a glorious car.... it's beautiful.... it's perfect..... awesome ect ect ect...... but it's personalized with common modifications.

This thread is a big misunderstanding....

I'm not insulting the camaro or it's owner in any way.... not even a little. It's not an insult to say "you havnt done anything that hasnt been done before" to someone who owns a 46 year old car.

It's a glorious car.... it's beautiful.... it's perfect..... awesome ect ect ect...... but it's personalized with common modifications.
    What is commom about a 67 camaro with a LS7 on a art Morrison corvette frame....

Quote Originally Posted by JITB View Post
    What is commom about a 67 camaro with a LS7 on a art Morrison corvette frame....

You're right, this guy is a visionary, he did something to a camaro that has never been done before.... you know, aside from all the pictures i posted of it being done before.

You're right, this guy is a visionary, he did something to a camaro that has never been done before.... you know, aside from all the pictures i posted of it being done before.
    Lol what a clown , I knew better responding!

No one has even mentioned the engineering side.

We're just talking about looks broham

OK OK OK

Vengeance you seem like a really nice guy and someone who puts a lot of time and effort into his projects. I can respect that. I'm a car guy you're a car guy , seriously gorgeous camaro.

As far as this, I just agree to disagree. I don't really understand the issue with someone vcopying a car put out in public.

I'll never build something as nice as that so chalk it up to I'll never be in your shoes so I can't really know.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

The most sad part about this entire thing with them copying his car is that for everyone that says you cannot control what you put out there on the net....they can.

What they will do is copyright Bumblebee. They will copyright that car so that nobody else can use it. Then they will use THEIR copyrighted material and make bedsheets, toys, t-shirts and whatever else they can to milk every dollar out of it. They will aggressively go after anyone or anything that resembles their copyrighted material.

So in a sense, they stole his car. They will profit off of his idea, his vision and they will profit large. The look that he put together will now become their look. That is what is wrong with them taking it. It doesn't matter that people have done modifications on old Camaros before or who did what, when and how. They will own it. They will own his car.....along with about 434141 other Camaro owners that will do horrible copies of it who would never have done it before the movie. And then they will all tell him he copied Bumblebee.

It's just a sad situation.

Garage-Sixgun

^^^^ if you don't patent something that's your fault . people steal ideas all the time.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast