Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry but this pisses me off...

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Can you explain what about it pisses you off? i read the article and found nothing to be pissed off about inside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Can you explain what about it pisses you off? i read the article and found nothing to be pissed off about inside of it.
    The assume guilty part...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnail View Post
    The assume guilty part...
    If you're not guilty of anything, dont run from the cops. Problem solved.

If you're not guilty of anything, dont run from the cops. Problem solved.

I have never heard of anyone getting a ticket for 9mph over. When was the last time you or anyone you know were pulled over for 9mph under? It is illegal to do 20+ under, but not 9.

I have never heard of anyone getting a ticket for 9mph over. When was the last time you or anyone you know were pulled over for 9mph under? It is illegal to do 20+ under, but not 9.
    That is pretty fuckin stupid. What a dick.
    1988 Supra N/A 5spd SLOW

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

It's not going under the speed limit that raised suspicion; it's the fact that she wouldn't pass the police officer. It mentions exactly that in the article. I've not passed police officers when I had no tag, expired tag, etc., and most of the time if it's notice they WILL get behind me. And I do get pulled over. And it's not because they're dicks.

She was guilty, she had a suspended license. That's illegal last time I checked. What are you pissed off at? The officer was doing his/her job, the girl disobeyed the law and paid the ultimate consequence.

Too many pussies these days.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Doesnt matter. Who cares why he tried to stop them, point is he tried to stop them and they didnt stop.

What you should be mad about is all of the lives this woman put in danger when you evaded police. She flipped her vehicle and killed herself, she could have just as easily flipped her vehicle into a baby stroller, jogger or crashed into a another family.

Quit feeling sorry for criminals. That is one of the biggest problems in america right now.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 01-05-2013 at 01:05 AM.

Doesnt matter. Who cares why he tried to stop them, point is he tried to stop them and they didnt stop.

What you should be mad about is all of the lives this woman put in danger when you evaded police. She flipped her vehicle and killed herself, she could have just as easily flipped her vehicle into a baby stroller, jogger or crashed into a another family.

Quit feeling sorry for criminals. That is one of the biggest problems in america right now.
    No, the point is to not be a bunch of sheeple. Allowing GOV to tag team us into a commie nation is not in my books. If you want, you can live in a state that asks for you papers even though you have done nothing wrong...

No, the point is to not be a bunch of sheeple. Allowing GOV to tag team us into a commie nation is not in my books. If you want, you can live in a state that asks for you papers even though you have done nothing wrong...
    If that is your fear...... you have much bigger problems than the police.

If that is your fear...... you have much bigger problems than the police.

You can let your Obama continue to brainwash you. Have a marry time being under commie power you fucking sheeple! Marry had a little lamb, little lamb, little.... lol

You can let your Obama continue to brainwash you. Have a marry time being under commie power you fucking sheeple! Marry had a little lamb, little lamb, little.... lol
    I'm so confused by your point of view. I am a sheep for not supporting a woman's right to evade the police based on the idea that she may or may not have deserved to be stopped, even though the "stop" confirmed the suspicion? Cops do a lot of shit worthy of complaint, but this one certainly doesnt fit that description. Cop did a good job, id like to shake his hand.

If someone looks suspicious, stop them. If any cops are reading this thread........ i support all of you. Please, come to my neighborhood and stop every suspicious looking mother fucker you come across.

Ive been drinking wife beater juice all night. I want to go to sleep

Its late so we'll continue tomorrow

Last I checked, speed limits are posted for a reason. Failure to obey them can result in legal consequences. We are all guilty of it everyday but dont get caught. Ive been pulled over for speeding and was written a ticket for 9 over even though I was going faster than that.

She was a dumbass and paid for it. Shit happens.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

I'm with sinfix. So she was knowingly breaking the law, and we should feel sorry for her when she didnt pull over and get a ticket/probation/minute jail time, but instead decides to endanger everyone?

Darwinism at its finest, population control.

Also, saw this happen last night. Pulled out of my work behind a gsp in the left lane, and this beater in the right lane that WOULD NOT pass the cop. We were doing 30 on Cobb Parkway cuz this guy wouldnt speed up. So the GSP pulled him over. Easy, dont be doing illegal/suspicious activity and you wont have a problem.

"BUT IT INVADES OUR RIGHTS HERPA DERPA"

no it doesnt, if you have something to hide, you're doing something wrong.

Its not the fact she lost her life for running that angers me, that was her own fault. It is the tactic of presuming everyone is guilty while using these type of tactics to make arrests. What this cop did, would be the same as if they were to go to down town atlanta and start walking by people hollering "you're under arrest" to every other passing person. The first person to run would give them probable cause to follow chase for whatever reason they took off running for. Its putting lives at risk, and is harassment of the innocent public.

PS: I counted 19 beers this morning, may of got a bit belligerent last night. Might get belligernt again tonight, being already 7 deep lol.

Its not the fact she lost her life for running that angers me, that was her own fault. It is the tactic of presuming everyone is guilty while using these type of tactics to make arrests. What this cop did, would be the same as if they were to go to down town atlanta and start walking by people hollering "you're under arrest" to every other passing person. The first person to run would give them probable cause to follow chase for whatever reason they took off running for. Its putting lives at risk, and is harassment of the innocent public.

PS: I counted 19 beers this morning, may of got a bit belligerent last night. Might get belligernt again tonight, being already 7 deep lol.
    I like that idea...... i'm gonna call my local police department and ask them to do that in my neighborhood. If a cop approaches a group of people and says something like "excuse me, i need to talk to you for a second" and they take off running...... yeah, chase that motherfucker down.

"it's putting lives at risk", no..... whoever runs is putting lives at risk. The cop doesnt flip his lights on to signal you he's looking for a race, it means you're suppose to pull over and stop. Pulling over and stopping doesnt risk anyone's life. Our cops are out there on the streets fighting a losing battle in a lot of cities. Last thing we need to do is keep reducing their ability to do their jobs and empowering criminals.

Why did they chase her? For a suspended license? They have her tag information, if it doesn't come back stolen, go meet her at the house with a warrant. Problem solved, everyone lives.

Never really understood why cops provoke shit like this especially for petty shit.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Why did they chase her? For a suspended license? They have her tag information, if it doesn't come back stolen, go meet her at the house with a warrant. Problem solved, everyone lives.

Never really understood why cops provoke shit like this especially for petty shit.
    Pull over. Problem solved, everyone lives.

Is this a serious response, or did you think up something logical and say the exact opposite to fit in with all of your other posts?

Pull over. Problem solved, everyone lives.
    So if she doesn't pull over, why chase and put other drivers in danger when you already have her information

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    Is this a serious response, or did you think up something logical and say the exact opposite to fit in with all of your other posts?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

So if she doesn't pull over, why chase and put other drivers in danger when you already have her information
    Why shouldnt she pull over?

The thought process in itself is the problem. We're always looking for ways to give the criminal the benefit of the doubt. The cop didnt put anyone's life in danger, the driver who ran did.

If someone is robbing a bank with a machine gun, should the cops allow him to go free to prevent a fire fight?

Why shouldnt she pull over?

The thought process in itself is the problem. We're always looking for ways to give the criminal the benefit of the doubt. The cop didnt put anyone's life in danger, the driver who ran did.
    She should pull over, but if she doesn't pull over, the cops can't control that.

And read the rest of my post. I said petty crimes like suspended licenses.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

She should pull over, but if she doesn't pull over, the cops can't control that.

The cop doesnt know what crime she is potentially committing when she doesnt pull over. Put yourself in the cop's shoes.... if someone refuses to stop, it's logical to assume there is a reason. Maybe she had 10 lbs of coke in her trunk.... maybe she had a 3 year old kid she just kidnapped... maybe she had 3 dead hookers......who knows?

But..... turns out this moron risked and ultimately ended up losing her life over a suspended license. Hope her family is proud.

Are we putting blame on the officer because this dumb bitch didnt stop and ultimately killed herself?

OP, was this one of your family members? If not, you are unjustifiably mad. Nobody here was there so nobody here knows what the fuck really happened? If she was a family member, hate it for ya. She should have stopped.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Certified Gearhead

That sucks. I never pass cops lol. Either get behind them or get off. Always get pulled over for tint, tag or my tail lights so I just try to stay behind them

Certified Gearhead

Here's a novel idea, how about you get legal tint, an in date tag, and proper tail lights?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    Here's a novel idea, how about you get legal tint, an in date tag, and proper tail lights?
    The tint law i do not agree with. I always get 15% and have never been stopped for it. I have been stopped while having illegal tint, but never had it mentioned or got a ticket for it.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    haha thanks for the advice.......normally they just stop me so they can talk about the car. Just wastes my time. Last officer said u know ur tail lights are illegal......yessir. then he goes damn they look good lol

Peewee

If someone is robbing a bank with a machine gun, should the cops allow him to go free to prevent a fire fight?
    Yes they should. They're risking many peoples lives at the moment.

It's not going under the speed limit that raised suspicion; it's the fact that she wouldn't pass the police officer. It mentions exactly that in the article. I've not passed police officers when I had no tag, expired tag, etc., and most of the time if it's notice they WILL get behind me. And I do get pulled over. And it's not because they're dicks.

She was guilty, she had a suspended license. That's illegal last time I checked. What are you pissed off at? The officer was doing his/her job, the girl disobeyed the law and paid the ultimate consequence.

Too many pussies these days.
    one time i passed the police officer, doing the speed limit w/ cruise control, she stopped me and asked why i passed her, i told her i was doing the speed limit and she said it was disrespectful...........TF?!

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

How can they know what crimes they may be committing / have committed? What about if the driver isn't the person who the vehicle is registered to?

I can conjure up quite a few hypothetical situations to lean either way regarding chase/no chase. Fact is, she didn't stop and they followed procedure and pursued. I see no foul done by the LEOs.

If people knew that the police wouldn't pursue, they would have even LESS incentive to stop.

I call bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    one time i passed the police officer, doing the speed limit w/ cruise control, she stopped me and asked why i passed her, i told her i was doing the speed limit and she said it was disrespectful...........TF?!

Cool beans, girl.

I would have gotten her name and see what I could do about making a complaint.

Because you are black is the reason why

AFA HOLLYWOOD PREMIER LEAGUE EST. 1998

I would have gotten her name and see what I could do about making a complaint.
    it was the 2nd time i got pulled in teh maxima and it was fully stock...i wasnt irritated at that point because before then i hadnt got pulled over in a couple of years, so it was w/e at that point, but if it was towards the time i was about to sell/get rid of my mods because of constant cop harassment, i would have

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

If she did nothing wrong she should have stopped. Simple as that.

I don't see how yore still arguing about it.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

Y'know what, it pisses me off too.

She was going under the speed limit and the cop decides that's suspicious.
    What should she have been doing?
    Driving at the speed limit?
    10 over?

What would have kept her from being harassed and having her time wasted by being pulled over?

Who is going to give me my precious hours back from being pulled over countless times just so the cops can ask me where I'm going and try to practice their interdiction training.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast