
- Places Savannah
-
[QUOTE=Bacon;39458775]I won't go anywhere expensive. Gotta be on a budget since I'll be the only one working for the time being. Found a few houses for sale but not sure what areas to look into first.
By expensive I mean compared to statesboro where you can rent a room in a apartment for 300/month and 500-600/month for a studio.....Pooler is 700-800 for a studio or 850 for a two bedroom apartment. Hell in orlando just a room with three strangers living with you was running my brother 1200/month and that was not anything fancy. He did find the same deal but 800/month but the guy told him he wouldnt even live in those apt......I personally would pay 100-200 more a month for added security, not only for me but for my wife and kids (if i had them)..........Sav. is a big area so it is like all of your big cities, areas you go to and areas you avoid.
Goodluck in your search

- Places Savannah
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules