111. Christ's mission was peace
    Luke 2:13,14
    Christ's mission was not peace
    Matt 10:34
    112. Christ received not testimony from man
    John 5:33,34
    Christ did receive testimony from man
    John 15:27

113. Christ's witness of himself is true.
    John 8:18,14
    Christ's witness of himself is not true.
    John 5:31

114. Christ laid down his life for his friends
    John 15:13/ John 10:11
    Christ laid down his life for his enemies
    Rom 5:10

115. It was lawful for the Jews to put Christ to death
    John 19:7
    It was not lawful for the Jews to put Christ to death
    John 18:31
    116. Children are punished for the sins of the parents
    Ex 20:5
    Children are not punished for the sins of the parents
    Ezek 18:20

117. Man is justified by faith alone
    Rom 3:20/ Gal 2:16/ Gal 3:11,12/ Rom 4:2
    Man is not justified by faith alone
    James 2:21,24/ Rom 2:13

118. It is impossible to fall from grace
    John 10:28/ Rom 8:38,39
    It is possible to fall from grace
    Ezek 18:24/ Heb 6:4-6, 2 Pet 2:20,21

119. No man is without sin
    1 Kings 8:46/ Prov 20:9/ Eccl 7:20/ Rom 3:10
    Christians are sinless
    1 John 3: 9,6,8

120. There is to be a resurrection of the dead
    1 Cor 15:52/ Rev 20:12,13/ Luke 20:37/ 1 Cor 15:16
    There is to be no resurrection of the dead
    Job 7:9/ Eccl 9:5/ Is 26:14

121. Reward and punishment to be bestowed in this world
    Prov 11:31
    Reward and punishment to be bestowed in the next world
    Rev 20:12/ Matt 16:27/ 2 Cor 5:10

122. Annihilation the portion of all mankind
    Job 3: 11,13-17,19-22/ Eccl 9:5,10/ Eccl 3:19,20
    Endless misery the portion of all mankind
    Matt 25:46/ Rev 20:10,15/ Rev 14:11/ Dan 12:2

123. The Earth is to be destroyed
    2 Pet 3:10/ Heb 1:11/ Rev 20:11
    The Earth is never to be destroyed
    Ps 104:5/ Eccl 1:4

124. No evil shall happen to the godly
    Prov 12:21/ 1 Pet 3:13
    Evil does happen to the godly
    Heb 12:6/ Job 2:3,7

125. Worldly good and prosperity are the lot of the godly
    Prov 12:21/ Ps 37:28,32,33,37/ Ps 1:1,3/ Gen 39:2/
    Job 42:12
    Worldly misery and destitution the lot of the godly
    Heb 11:37,38/ Rev 7:14/ 2 Tim 3:12/ Luke 21:17

126. Worldly prosperity a reward of righteousness and a blessing
    Mark 10:29,30/ Ps 37:25/ Ps 112:1,3/ Job 22:23,24/
    Prov 15:6
    Worldly prosperity a curse and a bar to future reward
    Luke 6:20,24/ Matt 6:19,21/ Luke 16:22/ Matt 19:24/
    Luke 6:24

127. The Christian yoke is easy
    Matt 11:28,29,30
    The Christian yoke is not easy
    John 16:33/ 2 Tim 3:12/ Heb 12:6,8

128. The fruit of God's spirit is love and gentleness
    Gal 5:22
    The fruit of God's spirit is vengeance and fury
    Judg 15:14/ 1 Sam 18:10,11

129. Longevity enjoyed by the wicked
    Job 21:7,8/ Ps 17:14/ Eccl 8:12/ Is 65:20
    Longevity denied to the wicked
    Eccl 8:13/ Ps 55:23/ Prov 10:27/ Job 36:14/ Eccl 7:17

130. Poverty a blessing
    Luke 6:20,24/ Jams 2:5
    Riches a blessing
    Prov 10:15/ Job 22:23,24/ Job 42:12
    Neither poverty nor riches a blessing
    Prov 30:8,9

131. Wisdom a source of enjoyment
    Prov 3:13,17
    Wisdom a source of vexation, grief and sorrow
    Eccl 1:17,18

132. A good name is a blessing
    Eccl 7:1/ Prov 22:1
    A good name is a curse
    Luke 6:26
    133. Laughter commended
    Eccl 3:1,4/ Eccl 8:15
    Laughter condemned
    Luke 6:25/ Eccl 7:3,4

134. The rod of correction a remedy for foolishness
    Prov 22:15
    There is no remedy for foolishness
    Prov 27:22

135. A fool should be answered according to his folly
    Prov 26:5
    A fool should not be answered according to his folly
    Prov 26:4

136. Temptation to be desired
    James 1:2
    Temptation not to be desired
    Matt 6:13
    137. Prophecy is sure
    2 Pet 1:19
    Prophecy is not sure
    Jer 18:7-10

138. Man's life was to be one hundred and twenty years
    Gen 6:3/ Ps 90:10
    Man's life is but seventy years
    Ps 90:10

139. The fear of man was to be upon every beast
    Gen 9:2
    The fear of man is not upon the lion
    Prov 30:30

140. Miracles a proof of divine mission
    Matt 11:2-5/ John 3:2/ Ex 14:31
    Miracles not a proof of divine mission
    Ex 7:10-12/ Deut 13:1-3/ Luke 11:19

141. Moses was a very meek man
    Num 12:3
    Moses was a very cruel man
    Num 31:15,17

142. Elijah went up to heaven
    2 Kings 2:11
    None but Christ ever ascended into heaven
    John 3:13

143. All scripture is inspired
    2 Tim 3:16
    Some scripture is not inspired
    1 Cor 7:6/ 1 Cor 7:12/ 2 Cor 11:17

That's a lot of contradictions.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Lets for a moment pretend that God is 100% real. What type of person would he be? The Bible says God is just several times.

All sins carry the same punishment. 1 sin carries the same punishment as 1000 sins. If you sin once and die without forgiveness, you spend an eternity in hell. If you never sin, but never get saved, you spend an eternity in hell. If you're an infant, born in sin, not old enough to read or pick up a bible and you die, you spend an eternity in hell. This is justice?

So, given a time frame where eternity exists, our lifetime would be about a billion times smaller than a second in a year. For these small infractions, we spend an eternity in hell.

Rape is forgivable. Murder is forgivable. Questioning God is not. For my contributions in this forum thread i may never be forgiven. But every serial rapist or murderer on death row is still in God's good graces.

If the United States followed in God's examples, we'd be sentenced to multiple life sentences for jay walking. Makes North Korea sound like a paradise. "In God we trust" Not i.

Also ironic that "one nation under god" that "in god we trust" has laws against torturing prisoners. Wouldnt God torture said prisoners for all of eternity? Makes water boarding seem like a vacation.

The scary part about this nonsense is that it's breached all levels of humanity. The leader of our nation believes in this deity. A new president will be elected based on their belief of this deity.

Sinfix_15: Of all those "contradictions" not one of them stood true. Why? Because I opened my King James version Bible and guess what.....it doesn't even say anything close to what you " list ". Nice try bro, but next time you copy and paste from someone else's site I suggest you seriously look into it first. You see you made my point exactly, you yourself have not taken time to research or even read the scriptures. Instead you probably typed " Bible contradictions" into google and copy/pasted someone else's claims yet you indeed believed them to be true. Most of those scriptures are examples of a certain man/point in time/lesson/ect and compared to a completely different man/point in time/lesson/ect...The Bible is written much like a story with a beginning, middle, and end. It flows start to finish and excuse the pun "evolves". You are trying to take one meaning and put it in different context to mean something completely different. Much how the "church" has done throughout the ages. You my friend are not qualified to be a biblical scholar nor critic if you have not read it page to page several times at the least. That is the weapon of " Bible bashers" they completely twist a scripture or pick and choose what suits them, then flips it around and says "ah ha, i told you its false!". Yet all one has to do is read the very same scripture to see that it was a lie. Try harder.
    riding for God crew member #1

IA Domestic Alliance

And yet again your own lack of biblical knowledge shows again. There is one unforgiveable sin, blaspheming of the Holy Spirit. Which is to say, witnessing the power of God and denying it but going further to say it was done by the power of darkness not light. I.E. when they said Jesus cast out demons by power of the devil himself. Seriously man, if you are going to try and bash, atleast read some of it so you don't come off as ignorant.

Forgiveness is available to all, all who would seek it and all who ask for it. Infants are not judged like those with a mind capable of distinguishing right from wrong.

IA Domestic Alliance

You do not realize, but all are found guilty under Gods' law. Does everyone think its fair? No, but God has the ultimate authority. He alone can condemn and He alone can pardon. Justice comes in when He paid your penalty on the cross, all you have to do is accept. If you turn your face from it then it is no ones fault but your own my good man.

IA Domestic Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    Sinfix_15: Of all those "contradictions" not one of them stood true. Why? Because I opened my King James version Bible and guess what.....it doesn't even say anything close to what you " list ". Nice try bro, but next time you copy and paste from someone else's site I suggest you seriously look into it first. You see you made my point exactly, you yourself have not taken time to research or even read the scriptures. Instead you probably typed " Bible contradictions" into google and copy/pasted someone else's claims yet you indeed believed them to be true. Most of those scriptures are examples of a certain man/point in time/lesson/ect and compared to a completely different man/point in time/lesson/ect...The Bible is written much like a story with a beginning, middle, and end. It flows start to finish and excuse the pun "evolves". You are trying to take one meaning and put it in different context to mean something completely different. Much how the "church" has done throughout the ages. You my friend are not qualified to be a biblical scholar nor critic if you have not read it page to page several times at the least. That is the weapon of " Bible bashers" they completely twist a scripture or pick and choose what suits them, then flips it around and says "ah ha, i told you its false!". Yet all one has to do is read the very same scripture to see that it was a lie. Try harder.
    So because the verses are summarized for a list theyre false? i took the time to read several in all translations and versions. It's not uncommon for biblical verses to be converted into "modern speak". The same bible verse you're writing off as "completely twisted" scripture, a christian book store would recommend to a teen because it's easier to read.

The reason christians have retort to this criticism is because they have the infinite loop holes to defend themselves with. If the bible says " the lord can jump higher than any man" then in another verse says " Lebron James can jump higher than the lord" the christian answer would be "God created man in his imagine, therefor Lebron is god, god can be all things and jump either high or low"

This method of manipulation has been perfected over 1000s of years. I certainly wont debate the effectiveness of it or argue that i'm mentally equip to contest it. It's structured to give a deadend to any question. The bible has an impenetrable force field of deception around it. It's not meant to be understood. That's why when you combine it with the fear of punishment and the prize of heaven, it's an extremely effective source of control. It's the same type of propaganda Bin Laden used to get people to crash planes into a building.

You are incredibly misled and understandably so. Like i said before, it takes no more than to search just a few of those scriptures you listed to show you have no personal knowledge of scripture. Not trying to insult you, its just the truth. When looking at scriptures and passages in the Bible, one can not simply take one certain example and run with it. You have to read the surrounding scriptures and the complete story that goes with it. Honestly my friend, take time to read and come up with your own opinion. You base your beliefs on what? Papers written by men you never read, studies you have never studied yourself, watching youtube videos? The weak mind, that is the one that is manipulated. It takes no more than to open your eyes and LOOK FOR YOURSELF to make an informed opinion. Many Christians have fallen victim to the sheep mentality as many atheists/agnostics have. I don't believe the Bible needs to broken down into simple terms and "preached" to the masses. The scriptures preach themselves.

IA Domestic Alliance

And yet again your own lack of biblical knowledge shows again. There is one unforgiveable sin, blaspheming of the Holy Spirit. Which is to say, witnessing the power of God and denying it but going further to say it was done by the power of darkness not light. I.E. when they said Jesus cast out demons by power of the devil himself. Seriously man, if you are going to try and bash, atleast read some of it so you don't come off as ignorant.

Forgiveness is available to all, all who would seek it and all who ask for it. Infants are not judged like those with a mind capable of distinguishing right from wrong.
    how would i witness the power of god? I've been to church 12384984 times. Seen people run around, pass out, speak in tongues, ect... would this be witnessing of the "holy spirit" ? If so, ive seen it. still dont believe.

Where does it say infants are not judged like those with the mind capable of distinguishing right from wrong? and if this is true..... whats the big deal about abortion? why even call it abortion..... lets start opening up "send fetus' to heaven" clinics.

You are incredibly misled and understandably so. Like i said before, it takes no more than to search just a few of those scriptures you listed to show you have no personal knowledge of scripture. Not trying to insult you, its just the truth. When looking at scriptures and passages in the Bible, one can not simply take one certain example and run with it. You have to read the surrounding scriptures and the complete story that goes with it. Honestly my friend, take time to read and come up with your own opinion. You base your beliefs on what? Papers written by men you never read, studies you have never studied yourself, watching youtube videos? The weak mind, that is the one that is manipulated. It takes no more than to open your eyes and LOOK FOR YOURSELF to make an informed opinion. Many Christians have fallen victim to the sheep mentality as many atheists/agnostics have. I don't believe the Bible needs to broken down into simple terms and "preached" to the masses. The scriptures preach themselves.
    You answer in the same method that i already claimed you would. You tell me to read for myself and call me ignorant because i dont read it the same way you do. No matter where this argument goes, what topics are brought up, what is quoted, or anything that is ever mentioned, you can apply that argument to EVERYTHING. Christians interpret the bible to mean what they want it to mean. Anyone who disagrees with the meaning is wrong. The bible is cleverly and PURPOSEFULLY made to be vague and misunderstood. That is the essence of manipulation. Anytime i read something "negative" about the bible, i check the authenticity of the quote and reread it from several sources. Obviously i dont trust bible quotes i'd read in a satanic bible. I always revert back to the original text and make a decision for myself. But......... ultimately..... as i already said previously...... if i dont see it the way you see it, im misunderstood.

It says the sins of the father are not passed on as sins of the son. Seriously, there are more than biblical implications of wrong doing with abortion. Im not calling you ignorant for reading something a different way, im saying your ignorant for criticizing something you obviously have not read in its entirety.

IA Domestic Alliance

It says the sins of the father are not passed on as sins of the son. Seriously, there are more than biblical implications of wrong doing with abortion. Im not calling you ignorant for reading something a different way, im saying your ignorant for criticizing something you obviously have not read in its entirety.
    Something on page 5 may say something that is later explained, re-said, canceled out, overruled, ect on page 250. It's not made to be "read in its entirety" and understood, its made to be vague and cover it's tracks.

So if a 17 year old girl with a scholarship to Yale is raped, she should have to carry that child?

Im sorry but you seem to have fallen victim to the " church". someone lied to you or did you wrong or someone you know. The church has done more harm than good it seems and im sorry that has skewed your vision of God. I apologize on their behalf my friend. As far as your scenario...I don't know, i cant judge that for i am not God. It is still a life, i feel abortion is wrong. If the child is not wanted then give it up for adoption, there are a lot of families that can not bare children...just my .002

IA Domestic Alliance

Im sorry but you seem to have fallen victim to the " church". someone lied to you or did you wrong or someone you know. The church has done more harm than good it seems and im sorry that has skewed your vision of God. I apologize on their behalf my friend. As far as your scenario...I don't know, i cant judge that for i am not God. It is still a life, i feel abortion is wrong. If the child is not wanted then give it up for adoption, there are a lot of families that can not bare children...just my .002
    well, what about the life that already exists? Child birth isnt exactly a pleasant experience, especially for someone who doesnt want to. Imagine carrying the child of someone who raped you for 9 months then going thru child birth and aftercare. Also, child birth can risk the life of the mother. It's not a 100% procedure. It's easy to sympathize with this example and most people do, but if you're going to accept that it's life altering for one person, you have to give the same consideration for any person. Given that it's clearly a judgment call, who better to make that judgment than the person giving birth? I dont want my life decisions in the hands of the government. Christians do because that is the only way to force their beliefs on others. Religion based laws are not ment to govern religious people, theyre made for the rest of us.

I understand what you're saying about their being a difference in the establishment church and God, but how does anyone know anything about God without the church? theyre the source. What you're saying is like saying... "i love bigmacs... but i chose not to get them from McDonalds". Can you have a relationship with God privately between just yourself and God? if so, that leaves a LOT of room for personal interpretation. Perhaps i can smoke, drink, and have multiple sex partners while still maintaining a sense of morality. I'm not a liar or a cheat, i dont steal, i've never been arrested, never been to jail. I would fit in at your church just fine. I literally dated the preacher's daughter for 8 years without them being aware of my lack of belief. Attended church functions, played softball and basketball in church sporting leagues. Dont have any problem mingling with christians in the least. A lot of christians are great people..... if you can get over that whole idea about them thinking you're going to burn in hell for an eternity.

God or any god at all is just another fad. Different god's arise in different parts of time. Pretty much explains why once the well worshiped Zeus, Athena, and other Greek Gods have all been forgotten(Unworshiped).

People who worship any deity today just need something to lay(Comfort zone, and the ability to forget mistakes made) on while they cant figure out what to do with their life or parts of their life. Any type of luck, chance, or miracle is based on probability, and for that unexpected discovery you make WE are hardwired to satisfy our question w/ a "simple answer". Pointing out that your "GOD" was the answer to your prayers, while really if you didnt settle w/ such a simple input and made a further investigation your answers could be answered with a logical sense.

Hypothetical Ex. Let's take the simplest base of human life today. A tribe of less than 100 people in an undiscovered location, praise a silver spoon that feel from the sky. They worship this spoon, and provided a ceremony to worship it's presence. A few days later rain falls continuously and their land is nourished, all hail the almighty silver spoon.

Religion can also be used as a way of controlling the mass.

Ex. King Henry the VII used the Holy Bible in the late 1480's to control the rule of the people of England from riots and violence.

I like how people are quoting from the bible, when the bible it self is re-written every year to adapt of our newly discoveries and developments. < Pretty much makes the perfect scam.

Unfortunately I come from a family full of catholics. I have read the bible many times, and I come to one conclusion and it is that I could do the exact same thing, and write a bullshit/REASONABLE story and say "GOD" came forth to me and we need to make these changes. Would you believe me?

Ex. The 10 Commandments - After Moses destroyed the tablets inscribed by God, he made Moses write new ones, just like the ones he had written himself. Although the original tablet was said to be broken, Oh let me write what someone else had written, but I can't provide the original. Just trust me on this... HAHAH

Religion to me is a joke. Usually followed by idiots(Referred to OP) in simple terms, but every one has their own opinion, which is also why our society will never dominate world peace due to the fact my God is better than your God.

BTW if you going to make an argument against my statement, please provide FACTS and not what someone else said
    Last edited by WhiteAccord; 01-29-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    how would i witness the power of god? I've been to church 12384984 times. Seen people run around, pass out, speak in tongues, ect... would this be witnessing of the "holy spirit" ? If so, ive seen it. still dont believe.

Where does it say infants are not judged like those with the mind capable of distinguishing right from wrong? and if this is true..... whats the big deal about abortion? why even call it abortion..... lets start opening up "send fetus' to heaven" clinics.
    I don't want to get into this too much I don't have the time or patience to sit here and debate with you guys... BUT, if that is all you have seen then you my friend have not experienced anything. I, IN PERSON... have seen an arm grow, a leg grow, demons casted out followed by black vomit...
    I have seen many many more things in videos, and miracles my parents have seen IN PERSON... I believe them but I cannot use that as evidence I was not there.

95% of you will call me a liar/crazy lol who knows... but oh well there are thousands of videos on youtube with demonstrations of this but again you will all say they are edited... OH WELL... I just had to put in my 2 cents... I will follow the thread but will try to not post anymore since I am not too educated on the bible and have not read it myself... but I have seen WITH MY OWN 2 EYES what I have previously stated... I may not know much about bible but I have had experiences that have lead me to believe in God.

Many of you know witchcraft exists, black magic, etc... stop and think if there is a bad force, wouldn't there have to be a good force?

Take care guys

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post
    I don't want to get into this too much I don't have the time or patience to sit here and debate with you guys... BUT, if that is all you have seen then you my friend have not experienced anything. I, IN PERSON... have seen an arm grow, a leg grow, demons casted out followed by black vomit...
    I have seen many many more things in videos, and miracles my parents have seen IN PERSON... I believe them but I cannot use that as evidence I was not there.

95% of you will call me a liar/crazy lol who knows... but oh well there are thousands of videos on youtube with demonstrations of this but again you will all say they are edited... OH WELL... I just had to put in my 2 cents... I will follow the thread but will try to not post anymore since I am not too educated on the bible and have not read it myself... but I have seen WITH MY OWN 2 EYES what I have previously stated... I may not know much about bible but I have had experiences that have lead me to believe in God.

Many of you know witchcraft exists, black magic, etc... stop and think if there is a bad force, wouldn't there have to be a good force?

Take care guys
    I really hope you don't get the chance to reproduce.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9995 View Post

Take care guys
    Comment is a little "out there" to give a big response to. Will keep it simple. Your eyes can lie to you. Ever been to a magic show? Is Chris Angel proof that God exists?

Sinfix-The issue of what a woman is to do with a child formed from the act of rape is a touchy one. I can't give you an answer for that, I'm not God and I can't/won't speak for how God sees that situation. We can call this one a stalemate. Yes you can have a personal relationship with just you and God, in fact He very much encourages it throughout the scriptures. As far as personal interpretation...when you actually pursue a one on one relationship with God, your eyes are opened to a different world. You serve out of love not condemnation as some churches preach. You don't see fire, brimstone, and death. Instead you see life, love, and peace. The mainstream church has lost its way, that explains all the different doctrines, beliefs, traditions, and denominations. There is but one "Church" and that is the body of Christ. It is more than four walls; it is an ideal, way of life, and a personal revelation of who God is. The deeper you go into the mind and heart of God the more you see changes in your own life. You will cease to smoke, drink, sleep around, ect not out of promise of hell but out of gratitude of love. Its almost like you stop those things because you wanna make God proud.

Nelson9995- I can't speak personally on the power of God you experienced as I was not present. I have not experienced the things you have, but I have seen enough of my own to know that the person I pray too listens and is very involved with my life. Whatever you have experienced remember this, the bible says to test every spirit to see if from God or not.

WhiteAccord- I'm not here to champion any "religion". Religion is a man made institution that has become extremely corrupt. I do believe in God, I believe in the Bible, and I'm first to admit i have many faults and vices. I can not give you solid proof of anything. I can give you personal testimony of what I have personally experienced, I can point to certain studies done by men smarter than me that would suggest the presence of one "All Mighty", and i can give very peculiar examples of things in the world that also point towards an " intelligent designer ". But all of it would be for naught, as you clearly would dismiss everything presented due to the comment of you calling me an idiot. For some, no ammount of evidence or "proof" would ever be enough and that is your own choice.

IA Domestic Alliance

Sinfix-The issue of what a woman is to do with a child formed from the act of rape is a touchy one. I can't give you an answer for that, I'm not God and I can't/won't speak for how God sees that situation. We can call this one a stalemate. Yes you can have a personal relationship with just you and God, in fact He very much encourages it throughout the scriptures. As far as personal interpretation...when you actually pursue a one on one relationship with God, your eyes are opened to a different world. You serve out of love not condemnation as some churches preach. You don't see fire, brimstone, and death. Instead you see life, love, and peace. The mainstream church has lost its way, that explains all the different doctrines, beliefs, traditions, and denominations. There is but one "Church" and that is the body of Christ. It is more than four walls; it is an ideal, way of life, and a personal revelation of who God is. The deeper you go into the mind and heart of God the more you see changes in your own life. You will cease to smoke, drink, sleep around, ect not out of promise of hell but out of gratitude of love. Its almost like you stop those things because you wanna make God proud.
    I respect your opinion and agree with a lot of aspects of it. I'm 100% against the "church", but im not opposed to the idea of God. If im walking down the street and i see an old lady drop her money out of her purse, i have a feeling inside that's its wrong to take it. I have a conscious towards a lot of bad things, but a lot of "sins" i feel no remorse for what so ever. When i have 3-4 beers with my dinner at applebees... not one fiber of my being feels ive done anything wrong. When i light up a cigar in my living room, same thing. I'm not married, never been married...... and outside of the usual "she looked better last night" regrets... i have no sense of wrong doing from casual relationships. That's what im talking about when i say the interpretation is different. When i imagine an all powerful God that's capable of creating worlds, i just dont see him caring about what i eat, drink or do with my genitals as long as i'm not harming or deceiving other human beings. It's not a matter of feeling shamed by activities but not caring because i dont believe in God. If i did believe in God, i dont think my life would change too much, at least not in terms of restrictions. I feel i have a good sense of right and wrong, but my idea of right and wrong differs greatly from the scripture. I dont know if there's a God or not, but even leaving the idea open that there is.... i dont feel anything i do would shame him.

Whats sad is Ive never met or talked to anyone that i know of that is Atheist. Then you log on to ImportAtlanta and find a bunch lurking around...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality™ View Post
    Whats sad is Ive never met or talked to anyone that i know of that is Atheist. Then you log on to ImportAtlanta and find a bunch lurking around...
    we dont walk around introducing ourselves like "hello, my name is Anthony, i'm an atheist". We're passive because we know that we can accept you, but dont expect the same in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    we dont walk around introducing ourselves like "hello, my name is Anthony, i'm an atheist". We're passive because we know that we can accept you, but dont expect the same in return.
    I accept anyone just as god does.....Before his judgement is done.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERJC View Post
    I really hope you don't get the chance to reproduce.
    why is this?

and to all...
    and we are all entitled to our own opinions... I believe in one thing and can't make you all believe it. I just stated my experiences. I respect all of your opinions.

Sinfix- you are alright in my book. I can not say what your own personal convictions should be or judge you for them. I fully believe in God yet i suffer from the " sin" issue. I have struggled a long time with addiction to ciggarrettes. Besides the fact that they are killing me ( fact ) i feel no wrong in it. I too enjoy a nice beer or get completely wasted when i occasionally go out. I too enjoy the touch of a woman. Does that make it not sin? No, the issue still remains that i am not judged based on the morality of my peers nor my own personal morality. I am judged base on the actions of God in flesh, who was born to humanity, raised with temptation, and righteously took on a punishment that His morality did not deserve. If you did believe in God, maybe you would be interested to find out the "truth" about Him. Maybe you would search for Him and find Him. Maybe you would change your views of what is right and wrong. I do not know, each individuals relationship with God is just that, "individual" and unique. The mainstream "church" would label me a "hyprocrit","heathen", and condemn me to hell. Maybe I am these things. But one thing for certain i can say is that i have never pretended to be someone i am not. I have never proclaimed myself "righteous" and passed judgement or looked down on others. I embrace my weakness in the flesh and know that there is nothing good in my flesh that could make me "holy". A believer is made holy only by the presence of God in their lives. He alone gives the strength and conviction to overcome the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye, and the pride of life. I am human, I am weak, I am a sinner, But i have a good heart and know what i am and dont try to hide it. I know for certain that i need more God in my life and less me. I hope sinfix that some day some kind of longing for more would start a fire in your heart and set you down a path to find the Creator. Until then i can only say take care, live life fully cuz you only get one shot, and may God draw you to Him some day before you take your last breath. God bless you, whether you believe or not

IA Domestic Alliance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123