In any relgious way I believe there has been abondonment taken place. But I do not believe in any religion. Therfore I do not feel abondoned just neglected sometimes. I believe God is all that is good/evil and beautiful/ugly. I have opened up to Christianity with devotion because things I have felt. I do believe it was spiritual. The more I learned about the Bible the more it led me away from it. When it comes to religipn you can't just pick and choose what you like to believe and discard what you don't. It is all or nothing. There is no way I could ever convince myself to believe some of its teachings. I do think there are great things to be learned from it in whole though.
You know that I have been Baptized and had a very spiritual event happen recently but I am not convinced by any means to take the Bible whole heartedly. I do believe in sin and morals that have been shaped by my nurturing but also through what I have experienced. I just want to live up to those beliefs and if I truly fall short of God then God shall know I am only a man with his own convictions.





Reply With Quote