Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: can someone identify these shoes.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    MI55ILE Mantooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Changes weekly.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,480
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I tried. I'll try some more tomorrow.
    Your sig gave me a seizure.

    - IA Management

    www.facebook.com/wes.monteith

    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

    "I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" -Mike Tyson

  2. #2
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    thanks. i looked everywhere for them and couldnt find them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!