View Poll Results: Dated online?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah I've done it

    28 31.11%
  • No, I haven't

    38 42.22%
  • I've tried

    8 8.89%
  • That shit is lame and gay and so are you for trying!

    16 17.78%
Results 1 to 40 of 306

Thread: Dating Online

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I've tried plentyoffish before. I didn't like it either because I would only meet perverts lol. I think I may be too picky for this online dating thing. I don't mind IA so much because at least I can meet this people in person and I don't have to search through profiles trying to figure out if I am interested in that person or not. I am probably better off with IA (not saying I am trying to pick anyone up) and real life lol
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  2. #2
    ASAP AssHole WTF?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Woodstock/Kennesaw
    Posts
    4,912
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    I've tried plentyoffish before. I didn't like it either because I would only meet perverts lol. I think I may be too picky for this online dating thing. I don't mind IA so much because at least I can meet this people in person and I don't have to search through profiles trying to figure out if I am interested in that person or not. I am probably better off with IA (not saying I am trying to pick anyone up) and real life lol


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!