Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acuarius Night Club

I'm not going to lie ! I hit Aquarius last night. ehh, it was OK. Alot of older ppl there...

loca Luna is tha shit

Quote Originally Posted by soplocar View Post
    i just saw this thread and just have to tell you something.
    aquarius is not the place to go to see fine women, and music sucks ass.
    chaparral........ c'mon, all you see there is gettho ass central american people getting into fights, and all the girls there have way more than love handles!!!.
    loca luna is ok, fine women but party ends up too early. 2:30am.
    Eclipse de luna is pretty good, located in miami circle.
    La rumba 2 is nice, fine women, party up to 4am, good music.
    Bellushis...... GETTHO!!! just like chaparral, bunch of central american people doing stupid shit.
    Opera is very good, hit the latin room and ull go crazy looking at the white girls dance!!!
    mood lounge has a once a month latin party that gets really fun and crazy.
    Aqua in roswell is fun, but is a once a month latin party.

if you want more info just go in facebook and look at all the latin partys going on every weekend and take your pick.
    LOL, I love threads like this because I get to see how people really feel...

Actually, I'm the manager of Chaparral. Since I've been manager I've made some dramatic changes and I'm really not even getting started. Usually, people who have the "central american" comments 9 times out of 10 are actually central americans who want to be puerto rican/dominican/south american. So please, tell me, what is so wrong with being central american? Please, inform me of the stereotype!

But Ill put this out there...

Chaparral is about the true dance club experience. Nothing against anyone at any of the other clubs, but Chaparral is about having fun, and thats it. Isnt that what you're paying your $10 for? We are the only club in Atlanta that doesnt make people feel uncomfortable if they arent wearing a $300 outfit. Our customers actually dance, while most clubs the guys sit against the wall with their friends. Thats a lounge with a dance floor. I talk to the other club managers/owners/promoters from the spots that even u named on a daily basis and we have WAY less fights/problems than them. Its just the longue thing is cool now for a certain crowd, and we dont cater to it. We are a dance club

The people who usually have the worst to say about Chaparral are the people who havent gone in a long time. Chaparral has done more to forward the club movement in ATL than ANYONE. We started the idea of a reggaeton club, and are the only ones who continue to cater to a crowd who go the the club and enjoy the music that they actually listen to at home or in their car.

The club business is UGLY, but on the customer part, we are one of few clubs that sell bottles for $100, don't have doormen who want "tips" in order to let you in the club, have security who talk to you rather than try and prove that they are "hard", and you actually have FUN. Ive been to the Loca Lunas, Aqua Blues, Tongue N Grooves, Operas, EVERYWHERE, and I just hate being around fake ass, plastic people. Some people like it, we just dont offer it. Anyone on IA wants to give Chapa a try, text me, my phone number is on the website as the info line, and ill take care of you.

and about Fridays, yea, stay away, LOL. But honestly, when I was single, i pulled more of the baddest females on that night than any other night at any other club. But as a single dude trying to go there, na, stay away. I'm only there bc I'm there every day we open our doors

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by FrnkPwrs View Post

Actually, I'm the manager of Chaparral. Since I've been manager I've made some dramatic changes and I'm really not even getting started. Usually, people who have the "central american" comments 9 times out of 10 are actually central americans who want to be puerto rican/dominican/south american. So please, tell me, what is so wrong with being central american? Please, inform me of the stereotype!

Chaparral is about the true dance club experience. Nothing against anyone at any of the other clubs, but Chaparral is about having fun, and thats it. Isnt that what you're paying your $10 for? We are the only club in Atlanta that doesnt make people feel uncomfortable if they arent wearing a $300 outfit. Our customers actually dance, while most clubs the guys sit against the wall with their friends. Thats a lounge with a dance floor. I talk to the other club managers/owners/promoters from the spots that even u named on a daily basis and we have WAY less fights/problems than them. Its just the longue thing is cool now for a certain crowd, and we dont cater to it. We are a dance club

The people who usually have the worst to say about Chaparral are the people who havent gone in a long time. Chaparral has done more to forward the club movement in ATL than ANYONE. We started the idea of a reggaeton club, and are the only ones who continue to cater to a crowd who go the the club and enjoy the music that they actually listen to at home or in their car.

The club business is UGLY, but on the customer part, we are one of few clubs that sell bottles for $100, don't have doormen who want "tips" in order to let you in the club, have security who talk to you rather than try and prove that they are "hard", and you actually have FUN. Ive been to the Loca Lunas, Aqua Blues, Tongue N Grooves, Operas, EVERYWHERE, and I just hate being around fake ass, plastic people. Some people like it, we just dont offer it. Anyone on IA wants to give Chapa a try, text me, my phone number is on the website as the info line, and ill take care of you.

and about Fridays, yea, stay away, LOL. But honestly, when I was single, i pulled more of the baddest females on that night than any other night at any other club. But as a single dude trying to go there, na, stay away. I'm only there bc I'm there every day we open our doors
    ok first of all, you are right, last time i went to chaparral was in december of 2006. but i have a couple of friends that went there about 6 months ago and told me that its still the same thing. same drugs as always, the only fun i had in chaparral was on thursdays; but those days will never come back, the fine women dont like that kind of enviroment anymore.

second, i am that 1 out of 10; im not a central american trying to be a puerto rican or nothing like that I AM COLOMBIAN!!!! and just to make it clear, i dont have anything against honest and good central american people, i just dislike the ones that speak and act with unproper behavior, throwing hand signs and claiming that they are MS13. i dont think that a southamerican person do that......
    like you, i also dislike fake ass people, but i just go to a club to have fun with some friends, not to make new ones, neither I go to a club just looking to get laid, im way over that age and im only 27. but like i said, i havent been there in a while, so if you claim that it has changed, well i might text you and let you prove me wrong on a saturday.
    Last edited by soplocar; 11-18-2009 at 09:01 PM.
    95 ej1--------536whp at 20psi on race gas!
    96 db7-------DD.
    95 eg1-------Sold
    94 dc2-------totalled
    94 dsm------donated to charity!!!

WE RUN THEM BABY TURBOS AND BIG MANIFOLDS!!!!

The club business is UGLY, but on the customer part, we are one of few clubs that sell bottles for $100, don't have doormen who want "tips" in order to let you in the club, have who talk to you rather than try and prove that they are "hard", and you actually have FUN. Ive been to the Loca Lunas, Aqua Blues, Tongue N Grooves, Operas, EVERYWHERE, and I just hate being around fake ass, plastic people. Some people like it, we just dont offer it. Anyone on IA wants to give Chapa a try, text me, my phone number is on the website as the info line, and ill take care of you.

CHAPPS no good... drity club cant even take a piss without a junky trying to sell you some shit security is a joke their assholes. that 5 jump on one guy... management is a joke.. the club has just gone the the shithole

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by georgieboi View Post
    CHAPPS no good... drity club cant even take a piss without a junky trying to sell you some shit security is a joke their assholes. that 5 jump on one guy... management is a joke.. the club has just gone the the shithole
    opps, i guess that im not going to the same shithole then, nothing has changed!!!!
    95 ej1--------536whp at 20psi on race gas!
    96 db7-------DD.
    95 eg1-------Sold
    94 dc2-------totalled
    94 dsm------donated to charity!!!

WE RUN THEM BABY TURBOS AND BIG MANIFOLDS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soplocar View Post
    opps, i guess that im not going to the same shithole then, nothing has changed!!!!
    dont do it

How? We have a security right next to the bathroom, and when things are packed, I actually USE that bathroom and nobody ever tries to sell me anything. In the past month, the only fights that we have had have been FEMALES, minus one situation. ANY security taking cheap shots or jumping on people are cut instantly.

Management a joke? LOL, we are the only club in ATL that has been open and in the same spot for as long as we have. LOL, we are the club that other managers call for advice on events and setting prices. We have our drink prices set lower than any other club in ATL. I personally have spent more than $1000 out my pocket in the past 6 months paying for taxis. If you are someone who has to deal with management and security, maybe you came to my club for the wrong reasons?? Because the average customer doesnt even converse with management nor security unless there is an issue.

And since there are no more gangs, zero tolerance gang policy, no more perreo, we give out more money and more aventura tix than anyone in ATL, LOL, how are we a shithole? Have you actually goen to my club? Or are you like everyone else talking because its the popular thing to do?

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

+ 2 CHAPARRAL is dirty as hell , ghetto and from the last 2 times i have been, there has not been a single time that i get offered weed or see a deal go down in the bathroom right in front of security

this was towards the end of 2008

How? We have a security right next to the bathroom, and when things are packed, I actually USE that bathroom and nobody ever tries to sell me anything. In the past month, the only fights that we have had have been FEMALES, minus one situation. ANY security taking cheap shots or jumping on people are cut instantly.

Management a joke? LOL, we are the only club in ATL that has been open and in the same spot for as long as we have. LOL, we are the club that other managers call for advice on events and setting prices. We have our drink prices set lower than any other club in ATL. I personally have spent more than $1000 out my pocket in the past 6 months paying for taxis. If you are someone who has to deal with management and security, maybe you came to my club for the wrong reasons?? Because the average customer doesnt even converse with management nor security unless there is an issue.

And since there are no more gangs, zero tolerance gang policy, no more perreo, we give out more money and more aventura tix than anyone in ATL, LOL, how are we a shithole? Have you actually goen to my club? Or are you like everyone else talking because its the popular thing to do?
    ya let 13 year girls in there.... i cant even talk to a girl witout askin for id... the club has gone to hell the only reason ya still open is cause of ya gays nights.... and that doesnt float my boat... yours maybe but not mine sir... and Belushis has better drink deals but that club is wack too small... zero tolerance policy yea ok... and i have been to chapps cause i have alot of cuzin in that mgm bobo and ill go chill wit them but you wont catch me wear one of there shirts....

You need HD 2 see me

OVERALL: STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12