Originally Posted by geoff
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Xinhai
"Shortly after he was arrested, Yang confessed to 65 murders, 23 rapes and five attacks causing serious injury."
He said: "When I killed people I had a desire (to kill more). This inspired me to kill more. I don't care whether they deserve to live or not. It is none of my concern...I have no desire to be part of society. Society is not my concern."
That man without a doubt deserved to die. And the execution only cost about 20 cents. Single gunshot to the back of the head. Good times!
There are plenty of more.
There was this one guy in Austria a few years ago named Fritzl, he kept his daughter in a basement dungeon for her entire life and raped her repeatably, having many incest children and even raped the incest children in the dungeon too. He was not executed, but he should have been.
So you see that its quite easy sometimes to make the decision whether someone should die. I'm sure you kill bugs all the time in your house. Spiders, cockroaches, ants. I'm sure that you kill all the ones you see that cross your kitchen counter. Those people I mentioned are nothing more than bugs. They are just sacks of amino acids and carbon. I retract my bug statement. Those people are LESS than bugs. Bugs I usually try to just throw outside.




Reply With Quote