Results 1 to 40 of 90

Thread: Nitro RC Cars

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lilburn, GA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^ Wow! Great work on that Chassis!

    My old 2.5 T-Maxx. It's a lot of fun but I don't really have much time for it anymore.


    1984 El Camino SS-Worn out 305, THM350, Soon to have a mild 358 SBC
    1993 Z28- Cammed 355 LT1, 6-Speed, SS Hood & Spoiler, 4:10 Gears, American Racing TT2's
    1981 Z28 (Project Car)

  2. #2
    Believes in physics Magnus213's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Thanks man, I've already developed a lower-weight new version that corrects the hole placement error and cuts out some more material.

    I've always wanted a monster, but it's just out of my price range for now. One day I'll pick one up...
    Mens et Manus
    Course 2


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!