Whats everyone think my M4 is worth if i sold it during the current craze?
Smith and Wesson M&P 15T
![]()
Whats everyone think my M4 is worth if i sold it during the current craze?
Smith and Wesson M&P 15T
![]()
"The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."
I will give you a dollar for it,haha. Specs of all goodies on it and I can get you a round about price for a "quick" sale. I ordered a 6.8 upper last night. I am making it into a sbr room broom like my other 5.56 I had. Frog.. let me know if your still interested ina good deal on a shotgun. I ordered 2 off of gunbroker and am waiting for them to come in. I can ship it to you.Originally Posted by Danny
Its a mossberg 500 police with the 18" barrel, ghost ring sights, and the orig wood has been painted with a black lacquer finish. i also have some pistol grips laying around for it, anywho.. you can get the 7 shot extender if you like and a collapsible stock. it has a side saddle and takes 3" shells. i got them for supa cheap so let me know.
Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.
PM me on GON.. I wanna see pics!Originally Posted by Truegiant
Originally Posted by Truegiant
Smith and Wesson 15T
- aimpoint 4moa
- aimpoint 3x magnifier
- LaRue mounts and quick disconects for both optics
- magpul stock
- houge grip
- magpul vert grip (i think)
- badger tac latch
- CQD Sling mount
- troy industries single point sling
"The 1911 is a collection of subsystems that must work together. Each part must be prepared and fit properly not only in and of itself, but also with regard to the other parts with which it must operate for the gun to function and appear as desired."