You should get a Hogue slide on grip for that. I got one for mine and it vastly improves the feel of the gun. Helped me out with accuracy too.Originally Posted by white24d
You should get a Hogue slide on grip for that. I got one for mine and it vastly improves the feel of the gun. Helped me out with accuracy too.Originally Posted by white24d
Can you post a link of one, so i can read about them?Originally Posted by DieselNuts
I tried looking but not sure which one you are talking about.
And the trigger pull, I like it. It is very long but with no safety on the gun
I dont mind the long trigger pull
I'm sure these are what he is referring to. I had one on my Sig but lost it.Originally Posted by white24d
It's such a nice feeling, it will add a little thickness all around but it feels like a sweet ass in your hand.
http://www.hoguestore.com/index.php?...Path=569_2_114
yep, thats the one.Originally Posted by 81911SC
![]()
I am interested in one of these. How's the install? easyOriginally Posted by DieselNuts
It looks like only one of those has a model pic. I might get with their cust service, to make sure I order the right one.
that wouldn't hurt. I bought the one that was compatible with the Glock 22. I got a small glass (12oz or so) of water and put it in the microwave for about a min to get it really fucking hot and let the grip sit in the water for a few min. When you take it out, the heat will have made it nice and stretchy. Just slide it on the grip and work it a little. The fit will still be tight so it will take about 5min of working it over but its really easy. I just watched some TV while I was doing it.Originally Posted by white24d