Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: PayPal sucks!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ....and my top let back umairejaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pakiland
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,532
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    $100 isn't too bad but I feel your pain, i've got screwed over much more. Why not try removing the feedback?

    Learning everyday.

  2. #2
    ( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dunwoody/Sandy Springs
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,631
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umairejaz
    $100 isn't too bad but I feel your pain, i've got screwed over much more. Why not try removing the feedback?
    x2. It sucks, I've felt y'alls pain. I'll bet you'd like to send bestracingmotors an anthrax care package.


  3. #3
    IA Original Slinger DC2NR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Out in the Boonies
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,361
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umairejaz
    $100 isn't too bad but I feel your pain, i've got screwed over much more. Why not try removing the feedback?
    I'd rather leave that negative feedback and warn/help someone else in their decision from buring from that seller. Also how do I know they really would give me my money back if I do remove it. Because from what I read on eGay, I would have to pay a small fee to remove it. Causing me to lose more money for nothing. But thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola
    someone tried buying a $900 laptop from dell using my paypal account.... just by pure lucke did i notice it on time to stop the payment from going through. Paypal didnt even say sorry!
    Just goes to show you the true colors of PayPal. Seems like if they get theirs, that's all that matter to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Problematik
    x2. It sucks, I've felt y'alls pain. I'll bet you'd like to send bestracingmotors an anthrax care package.
    Thought about it, but oh well.
    VTECH ... Making phones since 1994.

    Looking for Integra Sedan (DB7/8) parts <--clickable

    Q:Nitrous on stock LS high mileage. Too risky?
    A:IMO nos is like steroids and giving steroids to a grandma doesnt sound all that good to me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!