Voters
329. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I eat pussy and I like it.

256 77.81%
  • Yes I eat pussy but dont really like it

32 9.73%
  • Hell no, my mouth is not going anywhere near that fish market

15 4.56%
  • I dont eat pussy, just because I don't have too.

26 7.90%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    Yucky.. mm.. Girls eating girls. teh gross!
    Now watch your language young lady
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

apology accepted... this time

Quote Originally Posted by GKtib® View Post
    Great thread.

The whoreslounge isn't too bad today. Reps to the OP for bringing this one back.
    Hey it was my idea!
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

hahaha damn forgot about this one

I'm k1ngfr33k --- end of discussion.

But here is the thing about eating pussy. LADIES ---- if you know your shit ain't copa-fuckin-setic then woman up and let that shit be known. Call me rude for puttin my finger in it and "playing it off" to somehow get said finger near my nose for a ricer fly-by so I can get a wiff but you nasty bitches have forced us men-folk to engage in such covert operations. Just cause it's safe enuff to put my dick in doesn't mean it's fresh enough to put my nose in - LOL. And "I didn't know" is not an excuse - that just means that you're nasty as fuck... and causes me to be mad at myself on the way home b/c the condom was on the floor in my pants pocket where I left it - LOL. If your shit ain't proper, or if you aren't SURE (nasty hoe) just pull a n1gga up when he starts to take the connector southbound - don't let a n1gga get all the way to the Varsity before you let him know that something's amiss. LOL. And don't worry - a man needs to hit that a few times before he heads south - this is part of collecting data and is critical information to have in the FunkyPussyDatabase before we start engaging in the buffet-style activities. You might have a "bad night" or had a sushi-week and your shit ain't proper. 1 freebie. But if I smash twice days apart and your spot is hott then game over --- you're dismissed. LOL

Me? If I just got back from the gym I'ma let you know. If you you're like autozone and wanna "exceed the need" to rock the mic then be my guest - lol... a lil salt is good for ya.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by collins View Post
    apology accepted... this time
    Cool!

Your Moms Moderattor

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J View Post

But here is the thing about eating pussy. LADIES ---- if you know your shit ain't copa-fuckin-setic then woman up and let that shit be known. Call me rude for puttin my finger in it and "playing it off" to somehow get said finger near my nose for a ricer fly-by so I can get a wiff but you nasty bitches have forced us men-folk to engage in such covert operations. Just cause it's safe enuff to put my dick in doesn't mean it's fresh enough to put my nose in - LOL. And "I didn't know" is not an excuse - that just means that you're nasty as fuck... and causes me to be mad at myself on the way home b/c the condom was on the floor in my pants pocket where I left it - LOL. If your shit ain't proper, or if you aren't SURE (nasty hoe) just pull a n1gga up when he starts to take the connector southbound - don't let a n1gga get all the way to the Varsity before you let him know that something's amiss. LOL. And don't worry - a man needs to hit that a few times before he heads south - this is part of collecting data and is critical information to have in the FunkyPussyDatabase before we start engaging in the buffet-style activities. You might have a "bad night" or had a sushi-week and your shit ain't proper. 1 freebie. But if I smash twice days apart and your spot is hott then game over --- you're dismissed. LOL

Me? If I just got back from the gym I'ma let you know. If you you're like autozone and wanna "exceed the need" to rock the mic then be my guest - lol... a lil salt is good for ya.
    this man is straight GENIUS!!

reps for knowing what the fuck is up.

Post of the year material.

Truer words wer never spoken (even if it wasn't complete english)
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

+repped.

I am laughing so hard right now I am crying!!!!!
    THAT'S MY JAM!

quoted for thruth.... and lmfao at funkypussydatabase

Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    just pull a n1gga up when he starts to take the connector southbound - don't let a n1gga get all the way to the Varsity before you let him know that something's amiss. LOL.
    CLASSIC

That is the best post I have EVER read in my life!
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Awww thread is dying again. WTF?
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Your Moms Moderattor

Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Awww thread is dying again. WTF?

girl, you want this thread to stay alive? upload some money shots!!

Let us get a glimpse of that eager beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfiteer View Post

HEY BEHAVE!!

Ummmmm.......

NO!
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Your Moms Moderattor

Ummmmm.......

NO!

Hey I just wanna poke it, er I mean I was just thinking bout eating, er fuck nah I mean I was just kidding.

He wants to play "just the tip".

lol, everybody knows it's never just the tip....

Your Moms Moderattor

HEY BEHAVE!!
    Im sorry mum, should I clean my room as well?

Hmmm ... I find this to be an interesting topic.

There is a BIG difference between a woman who sucks your dick b/c she 1) likes you, 2) sucks your dick b/c she knows you like it, and 3) sucks dick b/c SHE likes it. All 3 of those scenarios will result in a different type of dick suckery experience for us men. And we can tell RIGHT AWAY ladies - so there is no faking. If you are a prude and thinking "well, he likes it so I GUESS I'll suck it" then for real - just stop it. You're the bitch that gets cheated on w/ some1 uglier than you and don't know why - LOL. Stop bein a pussy and embrace the suckery. LOL.

So... w/ that said - I am good at eatin' the puss... HOWEVER it is directly proportional to my interest in the young specimen before me. If I am feelin you FA SHO - oh yeah, I'll bring out all the stops - and if we are sexually compatiable then same goes. If the attraction is only so-so, it's not gonna happen - if I know 5 people that you have played w/ personally - not gonna happen - etc.

So while I can't say that I "enjoy" eating pussy. I do enjoy driving certain women crazy w/ pussy-eating antics... if that makes sense. That's the short way of saying, it depends on who the woman is and my interest in her. So the BEST answer for me is number 1, although that is subject to my desire for, relationship with, and/or interest in the lady.

Im sorry mum, should I clean my room as well?
    LOL, boys shouldn't ask girls to see their vagina. Very rude mister. Ask nicer.

There is a BIG difference between a woman who sucks your dick b/c she 1) likes you, 2) sucks your dick b/c she knows you like it, and 3) sucks dick b/c SHE likes it. All 3 of those scenarios will result in a different type of dick suckery experience for us men. And we can tell RIGHT AWAY ladies - so there is no faking. If you are a prude and thinking "well, he likes it so I GUESS I'll suck it" then for real - just stop it. You're the bitch that gets cheated on w/ some1 uglier than you and don't know why - LOL. Stop bein a pussy and embrace the suckery. LOL.

So... w/ that said - I am good at eatin' the puss... HOWEVER it is directly proportional to my interest in the young specimen before me. If I am feelin you FA SHO - oh yeah, I'll bring out all the stops - and if we are sexually compatiable then same goes. If the attraction is only so-so, it's not gonna happen - if I know 5 people that you have played w/ personally - not gonna happen - etc.

So while I can't say that I "enjoy" eating pussy. I do enjoy driving certain women crazy w/ pussy-eating antics... if that makes sense. That's the short way of saying, it depends on who the woman is and my interest in her.
    Good god, are you the love doctor? The sex doctor? Mmm, you're a genius!

Quote Originally Posted by GKtib® View Post
    He wants to play "just the tip".

lol, everybody knows it's never just the tip....

Oh dude!!! That reminds me of this white boy I used to go to school with. We were friends for some years and one day he decided he liked me. Well he asked me if he could eat me out while chillin at his house and of course I said sure! So he gets to doing the good deed and comes up and asks can he put just the head in. I was so turned off I got up left and never talked to him again!!!! What the hell do I look like? You asked to eat my pussy, be happy I let you do that much. Don't get carried away!
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Good god, are you the love doctor? The sex doctor? Mmm, you're a genius!
    Brett, Leisa (RIP), Amonrah and a few others rocked these topics before you were on the board. Those were VERY good threads in the relationship section back in the day..

So while I can't say that I "enjoy" eating pussy. I do enjoy driving certain women crazy w/ pussy-eating antics... if that makes sense. That's the short way of saying, it depends on who the woman is and my interest in her. So the BEST answer for me is number 1, although that is subject to my desire for, relationship with, and/or interest in the lady.
    Well then my response to this is, I only do it for boyfriends (but not all). I can still name every single person (not many) that I have done it for. Not that I dislike it, I am just picky about who I do it for. Sex is no longer special to people so I have to have something that I consider to be special for me and someone else. Ya dig?
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Your Moms Moderattor

LOL, boys shouldn't ask girls to see their vagina. Very rude mister. Ask nicer.
    im a married man, i really have no need to see anyone vageen.

IA girly, its all fun and games here.

Brett, Leisa (RIP), Amonrah and a few others rocked these topics before you were on the board. Those were VERY good threads in the relationship section back in the day..
    I remember those days
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Oh goodness, please don't tell me what my parents prefered, do not want to know *covers ears* LA LA LA LA.

Your Moms Moderattor

just a note, in response to this thread, Killer started a "butthole" thread.

If anyone is curious about who tosses salads on IA.

just a note, in response to this thread, Killer started a "butthole" thread.

If anyone is curious about who tosses salads on IA.

I am!!! Where is it?
    So the ghey has been revealed
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Still waiting on the ghey thread to show up
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Your Moms Moderattor

Oh dude!!! That reminds me of this white boy I used to go to school with. We were friends for some years and one day he decided he liked me. Well he asked me if he could eat me out while chillin at his house and of course I said sure! So he gets to doing the good deed and comes up and asks can he put just the head in. I was so turned off I got up left and never talked to him again!!!! What the hell do I look like? You asked to eat my pussy, be happy I let you do that much. Don't get carried away!

lol that is such bullshit. He must of really sucked at it, because once yourturn a girl on, cock becomes top priority. You know it dont lie.

Girls get bluegina, of that I am certian. *they just have to be turned on, which is always the most difficult part*

Well then my response to this is, I only do it for boyfriends (but not all). I can still name every single person (not many) that I have done it for. Not that I dislike it, I am just picky about who I do it for. Sex is no longer special to people so I have to have something that I consider to be special for me and someone else. Ya dig?
    Oh I can dig it. Imagine if the guy you wanted to marry SUCKED at it bc he hasn't "got his practice" game on enough before you2 met. If you're a REALLY sexual person who MUST have that sexual prowess would you still stay w/ him, or would you kick him to the curb? Now... imagine the guy BEFORE him being "the shit" and he rocked your world something fierce ... then Opie Taylor shows up - he's cute, but can't do shit right -- what do you do?

For me - I am a very sexual person by nature. I can give waivers on a LOT of things --- but our sexual connection is not one of them. So for me, it'd be very hard to stay w/ some1 who can't rock the house. Now - that is not saying that you don't know what you are doing b/c you could be a natural (are you? LOL). But usually how good you are adn how good you get at things is tied to repetition and you haven't had much experience there. Well - I take that back, just b/c you haven't had that many NUMBERS doesn't mean that you weren't goin like jack-rabbits w/ the few numbers that you have - LOL

Interesting post for sure BC.

Your Moms Moderattor

Still waiting on the ghey thread to show up

im not gonna go looking for it, just search threads made by "Killer" and you will find it.

lol that is such bullshit. He must of really sucked at it, because once yourturn a girl on, cock becomes top priority. You know it dont lie.

Girls get bluegina, of that I am certian. *they just have to be turned on, which is always the most difficult part*
    QFT --- it is impossible for Baby J to eat you out w/out you popping the lock and lettin' the dick out. That guys must have sucked!!

He was aight, but even with the best, if I said I ain't giving you any, then that's just what it is. I get turned off by people who ask to do one thing and then ask for something else later. You are not worthy! That simple
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Oh I can dig it. Imagine if the guy you wanted to marry SUCKED at it bc he hasn't "got his practice" game on enough before you2 met. If you're a REALLY sexual person who MUST have that sexual prowess would you still stay w/ him, or would you kick him to the curb? Now... imagine the guy BEFORE him being "the shit" and he rocked your world something fierce ... then Opie Taylor shows up - he's cute, but can't do shit right -- what do you do?

For me - I am a very sexual person by nature. I can give waivers on a LOT of things --- but our sexual connection is not one of them. So for me, it'd be very hard to stay w/ some1 who can't rock the house. Now - that is not saying that you don't know what you are doing b/c you could be a natural (are you? LOL). But usually how good you are adn how good you get at things is tied to repetition and you haven't had much experience there. Well - I take that back, just b/c you haven't had that many NUMBERS doesn't mean that you weren't goin like jack-rabbits w/ the few numbers that you have - LOL

Interesting post for sure BC.
    I can and have stayed with someone even though they sucked in bed. Sex is not everything (althoug still important) to me. Sex can be improved and perfected. The question is do I like or love them enough to stay and help them improve their game. Now if he can't eat pussy, I can teach him that too (have been known to).
    THAT'S MY JAM!

Your Moms Moderattor

He was aight, but even with the best, if I said I ain't giving you any, then that's just what it is. I get turned off by people who ask to do one thing and then ask for something else later. You are not worthy! That simple
    I will tell you one thing, as much as i love nice clean wet and juicy pussy, I am not eating it or even bothering with the girl if I not gonna get to dick it.

"you dont put out? I put you out"

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast