Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gwinnett Coutny School things I dont understand...

Frank - sorry , this girl isn't all she is cracked up to be because they don't give you disciplinary for ditching one day, esp if you have a clean record.

I have a daughter in h/s and have been there done that with her and it just doesn't happen. There has to be other circumstances for them to bring her to that level of disciplinary action other than one day of ditching school. Grades, ISS, unexcused absences, etc.

BTW -- I hope she is 18 for your friends sake ---

something other then NOOB MitsuEvo6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gtikid
    dude i dont mean to call you out...but were you the one who got beat up really bad? like head smashed and everything? i dont mean to be funny or to call you out man...i'm just wondering

well..lets review..

"got beat up really bad?" aka "sent to the hospital with 3 skull fractures among other serious and potentially deadly injuries."

"Like head smashed and everything" aka "3 skull fractures among other serious and potentially deadly injuries."

I mean, you quoted it..at least read it.

and FrnkPwrs...is it cool to be famous...my bad..notorious for that? Let me answer...no.

Quote Originally Posted by TKellarB
    Frank - sorry , this girl isn't all she is cracked up to be because they don't give you disciplinary for ditching one day, esp if you have a clean record.

I have a daughter in h/s and have been there done that with her and it just doesn't happen. There has to be other circumstances for them to bring her to that level of disciplinary action other than one day of ditching school. Grades, ISS, unexcused absences, etc.

BTW -- I hope she is 18 for your friends sake ---
    Thats what I would think too, saw her discipline record, like I said, nothing more than tardies. So yea, all she is cracked up to be

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

Quote Originally Posted by MitsuEvo6
    well..lets review..

"got beat up really bad?" aka "sent to the hospital with 3 skull fractures among other serious and potentially deadly injuries."

"Like head smashed and everything" aka "3 skull fractures among other serious and potentially deadly injuries."

and FrnkPwrs...is it cool to be famous...my bad..notorious for that? Let me answer...no.
    Not thinking its cool, just wondering if he heard about it because he heard about the other situation at North Gwinnett. Like I said, it made a lot of news

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

well..lets review..

hmm lets see...there is more than one fight in a school year...hmmm...yea so i was makin sure it was him...and how about i hear it comin from him than you...since the question was directed at him anyways

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

and hey frank when did your incident happen?

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Banned

man Bajjani NGHS really does stink a few weeks ago a kid at my school named Tony was walking up the stairs at Duluth after we (Peachtree ridge HS) beat them in basketball and some drunk DHS senior knocked the shit out of him for no reason.
    and now that senior is in jail so i guess Gwinnett has improved a bit

but still the fact remains that attendence to school should not affect your grades by default, i mean you should be able to come and go as you please, they have that at my old school in london and my cousins current school (also in UK) and it works great let those who want to come attend, and those who dont who gives two shits??

yea north gwinnett is craaaazy...i thought meadowcreek was bad...ok it was...but still...NGHS is crazy too...i remember some black kid fuckin slamming an asian kid and makin him have a seizure...or a time when i walked into the cafeteria to see a damn chair fly across the cafeteria, only to be caught by the guy and thrown back...it was weird i was like wtf...and yea at meadowcreek i came and please as i wanted...i had sooooooo many absences last year...like i would come in "am i late?" "yes you are" "ok i'll see you tomorrow then", and the teachers wouldnt say anything to me...so i mean frank...i'm not sayin that yea she did something bad...but who knows what they're doin that for...they probably do think she's gang related...b/c i kno meadowcreek isnt tolerating shit from the wanna-be gangbangers anymore...i'm not sayin she's a little gangster...just that the school may think she is

Banned

shit gwinnett county is scared as hell of gangs, but no matter what they do theyre gonna get em

Banned

i heard an intresting point a few years ago
    it was a correlation between public transportation and crime, and i kept on thinking and its true, where ever public transportation goes crime increases
    about a year after the bus station at discover mills was made the first cop car came in to my neighborhood and we had a string of like 9-10 roberries

Quote Originally Posted by accordsti
    i heard an intresting point a few years ago
    it was a correlation between public transportation and crime, and i kept on thinking and its true, where ever public transportation goes crime increases
    about a year after the bus station at discover mills was made the first cop car came in to my neighborhood and we had a string of like 9-10 roberries
    yea i heard someone say the same thing...i think they said thats why they didnt want the train going up to gwinnett county or something like that

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrnkPwrs
    Now, let me ask you a question Bajjani:

Would it have been fair to only of given your assailant a 3 day suspension instead of what he got if it just been a shoving match? Or the two of you yelling at each other?

LOL, are you serious? The punishment is a good reflection of the crime, yea, I agree in his case! They should have arrested the kid on top of that! You get no gripres from me there!
    I guess that you didn't get ALL good grades then because your english skills are a little lacking. Isn't that exactly what I was saying to Bajjani? The difference is that you are portraying it one way and I'm trying to show you there's yet another reason why school's no longer get to use common sense. You wanna keep pointing at only one thing, and I keep trying to tell you that there is substantially more reasons why schools sometimes make decisions that don't make sense to other people looking from the outside.

"It seems to be that all this trouble attracts you" LOL, when has this post been about me? This has nothing to do with me, my issues in highschool, none of that. I havent made myself the topic of any of this besides making a quick example that there are teachers who may dislike students. And then your the one to make it into a race thing!
    Listen, it was you smarting off to everybody that used common sense. I simply said what some of the others were thinking. YOU have yet to answer my question. You say you're not implying race is the underlying issue, and I asked you directly: What makes your "different people get treated differently" then? WHAT is the "different" part if not race? Why don't you answer that?

When I was young I was in Bajjani situation day after day, and I TURNED AWAY and was suspended. According to you thats right too huh?
    :jerkit: Whatever, you read what I said clearly. I never said everybody should get the same punishment. I said that due to the stupidity of PC schools are gun shy about giving one student one punishment and another student another. YOU say the same thing, except you are blaming it on something else. Like I said before, the only thing that I question is that it's ironic that the majority of your posts seem to have a common theme. Totally different situations, different players, and yet you want to always come back around to the same conspiracy synopsis. Common denominator. Get it now? Probably not.

If you agree with your kids being kicked out of school for something as little as the first time they skip, otra vez I feel sorry for your kids.
    My kids don't need your sympathy. I'm teaching the to stand on their own to feet. No sympathy needed.

On the other hand, when you finally have your own and they get into trouble and YOU question the accuser FIRST instead of addressing WHAT they did FIRST.......you will be teaching what? Excuses first, consequences later? Good luck with that.
    Last edited by Jaimecbr900; 03-23-2005 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gtikid
    dude i dont mean to call you out...but were you the one who got beat up really bad? like head smashed and everything? i dont mean to be funny or to call you out man...i'm just wondering
    Yea that was me. I tried to walk away, got a shot to the temple and I was down and out. While unconscious I got a few good kicks to the face and my head stomped on. That is what I was told at least, I don't remember anything after falling down until I woke up in what I thought was the attendance office (I thought I had been late to school when I woke up until 5 people rushed over to me and laid me down in what I realized was the nurses office). Then I remember my Mom showing up. Then being in the ambulance and him saying stay awake. Then..I remember getting xrays but that may have been the next day. Its really confusing and kinda depressing so I'm not gonna try to describe that day nemore...sry

My freshman year, I got caught skipping along with 4 or so of my friends in his jeep. stealthy ass looking camero police car pulled us over and soon about 4 other pigs arrived. They had pistols and shotgun pointing at us yelling us to get the fuck out...we were just searched (fuckin racists...) for no fuckin reason...

they didn't find jack shit so they took us back to school in their van and we got two days in school...and i had about 25 unexcused absences before this too...and about 20 more after this incident...which made a negative impact in my life...but taught me a real good lesson that i don't regret...

you can't get expelled for ditching school...there's no way...you have detention, in school, out of school suspensions before you get the expulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bajjani
    Yea that was me. I tried to walk away, got a shot to the temple and I was down and out. While unconscious I got a few good kicks to the face and my head stomped on. That is what I was told at least, I don't remember anything after falling down until I woke up in what I thought was the attendance office (I thought I had been late to school when I woke up until 5 people rushed over to me and laid me down in what I realized was the nurses office). Then I remember my Mom showing up. Then being in the ambulance and him saying stay awake. Then..I remember getting xrays but that may have been the next day. Its really confusing and kinda depressing so I'm not gonna try to describe that day nemore...sry

I can't stand that kind of dirty fighting. If you're gonna fight, fight. Sucker punches are for cowards.

Where were your friends during all this BTW? Not wanting to re-hash that up or anything. Just curious.

They didn't wanna jump in and get in trouble...w/e tho thats bullshit..60+ people stood around, I have every one of the witness reports. My good friend, the only one who did nething, ran to get a teacher from the weight room and the teacher came but the fight had already ended...I'm at work, PM me if you want the story I'll post it up later in as much detail as I know/remember

yea man my cousin told me about that fight man...sorry to hear about it...i had a few other friends who go there also tell me it was really bad...its cool if you dont get into detail of what happened man...i already know the whole thing...i was just wondering if it was you...and thats crazy man...its weird how it was someone off of here...my cousin's name is Willie by the name...Will w/e samething...you might of known him who knows

They didn't wanna jump in and get in trouble...w/e tho thats bullshit..60+ people stood around, I have every one of the witness reports. My good friend, the only one who did nething, ran to get a teacher from the weight room and the teacher came but the fight had already ended...I'm at work, PM me if you want the story I'll post it up later in as much detail as I know/remember

Hate to say it bud, but you really need better friends IMO. There is no way in this world I'd let a friend of mine take a beating like that. Trouble or no trouble. We'd take a beating together if nothing else. That just aint right in my book.

I don't want you to re-hash that awful moment. I was simply curious as to why your buddies didn't step in and atleast minimize the damage.

I hate people jumping into a fair fight, but to let your friend get beat on like that is not any better.

BTW, I want you to understand I'm not trying to be a jerk or tell you it's your fault for what happened. It was simply that the first thing that came to mind when you told the story was why your boys didn't help out. I know if my boys LET me get beat like that while they're standing there, I'd want to return the favor when I got back up.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
    Hate to say it bud, but you really need better friends IMO. There is no way in this world I'd let a friend of mine take a beating like that. Trouble or no trouble. We'd take a beating together if nothing else. That just aint right in my book.

I don't want you to re-hash that awful moment. I was simply curious as to why your buddies didn't step in and atleast minimize the damage.

I hate people jumping into a fair fight, but to let your friend get beat on like that is not any better.

BTW, I want you to understand I'm not trying to be a jerk or tell you it's your fault for what happened. It was simply that the first thing that came to mind when you told the story was why your boys didn't help out. I know if my boys LET me get beat like that while they're standing there, I'd want to return the favor when I got back up.
    he said his friend ran to get help. How are you gonna say this shit to this man. I don't get you. lets think about what could have happened if his boy had jumped in. They coulda pulled some sucker punching shit on him and they both coulda gotten stomped as all the kids stand around like idiots and go "ohhh"...ya that woulda been a huge help.

About a week ago a kid that goes to my little brother's school(Henry Co. High) got into a fight at a local park w/ a kid from another school(Union Grove). It turned out to be very bad. The kid from HC took the other kid down and started punching him in the face, the boy getting hit, I assume lost consciousness and really was hurt badly. The last I heard he was still in the hospital w/ several facial fractures and swelling of the brain. It is sad to me, a 16 year old boy will probably face jail time due to an argument over a damn female. I know the kid personally, he wrestled for my dad and I coached him the year I was a lay-coach. He is a really nice kid, however, he is a little slow and easily influenced. My biggest hope is that the kid from UG gets well and doesn't have any permanent injury or worse.

he said his friend ran to get help. How are you gonna say this shit to this man. I don't get you. lets think about what could have happened if his boy had jumped in. They coulda pulled some sucker punching shit on him and they both coulda gotten stomped as all the kids stand around like idiots and go "ohhh"...ya that woulda been a huge help.
    If I was a friend of yours, you'd certainly appreciate my stance then now wouldn't you???

I added that final paragraph to clearly let Mr. Bajjani that I wasn't trying to pour salt in his wounds since the fault really lies elsewhere. I hope he understood what I was trying to say. Obviously, you didn't.

My only point was simple. If his boys would've jumped in, he may not have been as injured. Hind sight is 20/20, but that's a pretty safe assumption since if nothing else it would've bought a little time for teachers to interject. Besides, don't you think that 1 person running to get a teacher out of 60 standing there is pretty shitty? Especially if in that crowd of 59 gawkers are some that would say they are his "friend". What kind of "friend" would do that? That is no reflection on him other than he may need to choose different friends IMO. He was clearly NOT at fault, sucker punched, and hit while he was down. He is truly the only person that did nothing wrong, including his friends (again, that's my point).

The man has said he really doesn't want to talk about, so I'll leave it alone and not keep bringing it up anymore.

Well you have your opinions..but i agree with you on one thing. It won't be brought up anymore.

Okay, Jamie, I agree with you. Shit like that really tells you who your true friends are I guess. The one kid who ran to get someone...if he woulda jumped in he woulda got his ass beat to, I mean hes smaller than me so yea. But I'll be damned if I ever let one of my friends take anything like that if I'm there. I'll get knocked out beside but at least I'll be guilt free knowin I did what I could. And my parents would back me 100% for standin up for my friends in that kind of situation, especially now more than ever. I'll try to tell the story the best I can..I don't mind people talkin bout it but as most know, when you tell someone a story like this, the next time they get pissed at you its thrown in your face.

6th day of school my junior year, second monday, I could even tell you what I was wearing, white button up polo white tee underneath and jeans. 3rd period, right before lunch (I had first lunch so I went to eat before 4th period), bout 5 minutes left in class. Richard Lamer Bagley Jr. (and I'll be damned if I don't make sure everyone doesn't know who he is) decided to talk shit about my friend, and I was like dude, shut up, you just sound gay (because he was tryin to mock him in I guess what he thought to be a sound-a-like voice?). Well, at first he was like who said that, and I just continued finishin up my shit and packin up. I heard him say class is about to end Timmy, and I knew he was at least gonna get in my face, but oh well. I walked outta class with Fausto and I heard a bag drop to the ground, but paid no attention to it. Then I felt three shots to the back of my head. This part gets blurry. I remember saying I'm not gonna fight you man, and I'm pretty sure I kept walking, but I somewhat remember sorda falling against a trailer, but w/e. I then kept walkin towards the cafeteria and I remember him comin up beside me right in my face on my right side, next thing I knew I was falling to the ground and everything went black.

I woke up confused as hell in what I thought was the attendance office. I looked around at first and just thought that I was late for some reason and I knew I had a bad headache. A few people rushed over to me and then laid me down on a bed they have in the nurses office. I still wasn't sure where I was, but I found out later I was in the nurses office from when I woke up til..I got put in the ambulance. I don't remember anything really, teachers said they were talking to me and such, but I remember my mom showing up. The next thing I remember after that is the guy in the ambulance kept telling me to stay awake. I don't know if anyone has ever been in a situation where they will never know what truly happen to THEMSELF but its painful just because it eats at you and you just wanna know.

From here on out its all mixed in. I was in the hospital for a week, threw up blood three times, had spinal fluid leakage, supderal hematoma, 3 skull fractures, deviated septum, chipped teeth, torn muscle in my jaw, crushed bone behind my nose, and migranes and memory loss. I had 2-3 cat scans and MRIs to check on the blood clot (the subderal hematoma) to make sure it was going down not growing. They told me it would take three months for it to go away, and it was gone in 3 weeks, and I got very lucky, because if it hadn't gone away they would have had to go in and do surgery to drain the blood out (it was beside my left temple which I assume is where my head met the concrete). I was out of soccer for 6 months (and shit hasn't been the same since) and out of school for a month, didn't eat for 2-3 weeks and lost 30lbs, and anyone on here who knows me knows i'm NOT a big guy so 30lbs is like 1/4 of my weight almost.

Going back to school was terrifying. I had made so many enemies from that one day just because he got kicked outta school, and I was like, what did I do I tried to NOT take it that far and I get blamed? Everyday for that year and just about once a week at least and to this day does someone try to throw that in my face. I always get comments like Ricky shoulda finished you off, or no wonder you got your ass beat.

From there we pressed charges against him. He ended up getting off with 100hours community service but rumor has it now he doesn't go to school, doesn't have a job, and doesn't have a future, so I guess it all works out for punishmemt.

again man i dont mean to like rub it in or make it sound worst...but my cousin who saw it told me that he slammed your head against a pole and then the floor...i dont wanna make you sound worst or anything man or try to start anything...

Okay, Jamie, I agree with you. Shit like that really tells you who your true friends are I guess. The one kid who ran to get someone...if he woulda jumped in he woulda got his ass beat to, I mean hes smaller than me so yea. But I'll be damned if I ever let one of my friends take anything like that if I'm there. I'll get knocked out beside but at least I'll be guilt free knowin I did what I could. And my parents would back me 100% for standin up for my friends in that kind of situation, especially now more than ever.
    Exactly what I was saying. I'm glad you understood. I wasn't trying to make you feel bad about it.

From there we pressed charges against him. He ended up getting off with 100hours community service but rumor has it now he doesn't go to school, doesn't have a job, and doesn't have a future, so I guess it all works out for punishmemt.
    Sounds like he got off easy. Don't worry. People like him always end up getting theirs sooner or later. The world is round.

Man..that sounds ruff. Glad your hear with us.

Oh.. and Jaime..don't think I wouldn't jump in to at least take some of it away from my friend. I'd be in the middle of it too. All I was sayin is that his friend who went to get help can't be blamed because with that many peploe standin around, no one else will go run for someone. and GTIkid, you need to know when to shut up.

IA's Custom PC Junky eViLMunkey's Avatar

good thing I'm not in HS anymore.... thank God

Damn, I have a story simliar to that. I used to get teased when I was little a lot, but I rarely seen my parents since they worked all the time, so their solution was "dont fight, ignore it", the exact same thing teachers and principals would say. Then I was walking home and two kids were takling their shit, im walking, walking, I remember just walking and everything just going black. Woke up layed out on the side walk, head busted. Stumbled back to the school, head bleeding, nurse had left, they sent me back home [remember this is chicago, not GA!]. My parents came home from work, they took me to the hospital and they did all The MRIs, etc. etc. Concussion. My parents went to the school, sat down with those kids parents, supposedly they parents were as ignorant as the kids, i dont remember, LOL.

Man..that sounds ruff. Glad your hear with us.

Oh.. and Jaime..don't think I wouldn't jump in to at least take some of it away from my friend. I'd be in the middle of it too. All I was sayin is that his friend who went to get help can't be blamed because with that many peploe standin around, no one else will go run for someone. and GTIkid, you need to know when to shut up.
    you need to quit jumpin on my shit man wtf...do you not fuckin notice that i say that i'm not tryin to start anything or make him sound any worst? i just wanna kno exactly what happened dude and want to kno the right story...not the exaggerated version...so quit bein a fuckin dick

Umm, he def didn't slam my head into a pole buddy. Like I said I remember blacking out WHILE falling down, thats the last thing that I remember before I woke up. He woulda had to pick me up, with my heavy ass bag on, slammed my head into a pole, and then threw me back to the ground. None of the witness reports said anything about slamming my head into a pole and my friend that got the teacher was there the entire time, well, up until he ran to get a teacher, and I was already on the ground by then. Also he didn't SLAM my head against the CONCRETE..instead he smashed my head with his boot. Slightly different.

Another thing, for those in disagreement about this, do me a favor. DROP IT, please. Think what you wanna think about the story, it won't change what happened, don't fight over this shit though, thats stupid, learn somethin from it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12