Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gwinnett Coutny School things I dont understand...

Default Gwinnett Coutny School things I dont understand...

Gwinnett County, I swear. My boy is talking to this chick that is still in highschool and so she got caught skipping school for the first time at gwinnett place mall. Back in the day in chicago we had truancy officers, no big deal, youd get saturday detention or something. But they are trying to panel her out/expel her from school. WTF is that? I can understand zero tolerance for drugs, guns, alcohol, in chicago you fight once, you are arrested and kicked out, but for ditching school? First time? Get da phuck outta here!

[80Nine Promotion - GFX Design/Model Sweatshop]
    [DescontrolEnAtlanta.com][coming soon]
    [atlantabikinicarwash.com]

maybe if your friend was a better influence on her, and told her the importance of finishing highschool then she might not have skipped.

Maybe if he knew that it was happening he could have interveened! Ask questions instead of assuming!

And like I said, I cant understand trying to put someone out of school for not being in school. I know about the attendance rule in gwinnett couty schools, and I agree with it. 10 days per semester is fine with me, understandable. But shieza, one time? Man, from what I seen, gwinnett county is sending kids to panels for everything nowadays

If she's in high school, she's capable of making her own decisions.

I went to Gwinnett County Schools. I feel like they reinforce the stupidest rules and let the major things slip. Skipping school for the first time? I agree Saturday school would be sufficient.

Sorry though, it sucks for your son's friend.

LOL, my bad, i mean my boy like my homeboy. BUt yea, shes definately capable of making her own decisions, no doubt. Not every kid ditches school. I was bad as hell in highschool, i admit, but I only ditched once in my life, well twice if you add senior ditch day. But to go home and tell your parents you are kicked out of school? That sucks

LOL, okay I thought you meant your son and I was like damn, he must be "older". Sorry about that.

I skipped school all the time. I never realized that you could get caught at the mall and such. Do they have people walking around looking specifically for students skipping?

LOL, np, Im in my 20s. It was an officer that stopped her since she was there during the day. He gave her a ride back to the school in the police car. Thats way out of the "standard procedure". I remember when I went to Collins HIll and a lot of seniors ditched and left Cracker Barrel with a big ass bill and they called the school. Lots of football players and cheerleaders, shit didnt happen. Man, there is some crazy things going on in Gwinnett.

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

i go to gwinnett county school's and as a matter of fact im in school right now as im typing it, i mean thats jus kinda messed up why the hec would you get paneled for something so stupid as that, but thats gwinnett county school for you
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

Quote Originally Posted by FrnkPwrs
    LOL, np, Im in my 20s. It was an officer that stopped her since she was there during the day. He gave her a ride back to the school in the police car. Thats way out of the "standard procedure". I remember when I went to Collins HIll and a lot of seniors ditched and left Cracker Barrel with a big ass bill and they called the school. Lots of football players and cheerleaders, shit didnt happen. Man, there is some crazy things going on in Gwinnett.
    Good Lord, they acutally took her back to the school? Was it like a City of Whatever police man? That's sooooo crazy to me. Even if I got caught out of school skipping I would assume they'd just take my name down and my student number or something and deal with me when I went to school next.

I had some of my "friends" skip school and walk to my house. (I like two minutes from the school) and they went into my house and were watching TV, going through the fridge, etc. Didn't even tell me they were going over there. My sister and grandpa were there asleep. We used to not lock the garage. But, my Mom called the school and was like are you missing four students? Yeah, well they're at my house! No one came and picked them up or anything though. They just got ISS the next couple of days.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Yeah, i was suspended for skipping before, just 1 day on in-school suspension.

Then I got smart and started working for the attendance office as one of my classes....

Quote Originally Posted by auxiliary
    maybe if your friend was a better influence on her, and told her the importance of finishing highschool then she might not have skipped.
    question.....
    why must you come across as an ass in everything you post in?

LOL, wow. My senior year I skipped 83 out of 160 days. Never got in trouble nor got caught. :p

Val for President.

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Capt. Obvious here, but maybe this wasn't the first time this young gal had a trip to the principal's office...????? Anyone thought about that?

Cav-E-R's Lesbian Seagull Kristi's Avatar

sounds like there is more to it, IMO - so i agree with jaime
    Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it!

Myspace
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    LOL, wow. My senior year I skipped 83 out of 160 days. Never got in trouble nor got caught. :p

never got caught.....man ur skool was LAX!!!!!!!
    EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!

maybe its different because i went to HS in a small town but we never had any of that garbage. i would skip days or just walk out and i never had any reprocussions! i had over 70 tardies in my 1st pd class for the year! but i always had very good grades and didnt get in much trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
    Capt. Obvious here, but maybe this wasn't the first time this young gal had a trip to the principal's office...????? Anyone thought about that?
    How is it being captain obvious? Like I said, first time ever ditching class. Record is nothing more than a bunch of tardies over the course of the years she has been going there. Like I said before, ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE ASSUMING!

State all the facts so we dont have to assume
    Its just a bodykit

Ok, she got caught ditching school. Never ditched before. The most she ever got in trouble for at school was being tardy for a class, and it was a handful over the years. Her grades are alright, b/c student. She is a senior. What extra facts are neccessary? This is an average person getting kicked out of school fro something done. Hopefully at the panel its overturned, but thats after a 10 day suspension. The pretty standard rule in gwinnett county is after 10 unexcused absences, you get sent to a disciplinary panel.

What is everyone looking for, she is a gangmember and was selling dope out of the bathrooms? LOL, this is just a regular girl. Yea, crazy shit does happen in the school system! Some rules get enforced differently for different people

I skipped like 39 total days last year, never got in trouble. Half of em never were recorded
    Its just a bodykit

How is it being captain obvious? Like I said, first time ever ditching class. Record is nothing more than a bunch of tardies over the course of the years she has been going there. Like I said before, ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE ASSUMING!
    There you go with that chip on your shoulder again. I don't know what's stuck up your ass sideways, but if you don't like getting answers different than yours.....don't post a question. How bout that for assumptions????

I wasn't even referring to YOU when I said Capt. Obvious, although for some reason you took it that way. I was simply saying in GENERAL that it's obvious that we may not know all the details and therefore it doesn't make sense.

How bout you take your own advice and quit making assumptions?

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collins
    question.....
    why must you come across as an ass in everything you post in?
    I wonder the same thing. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
    I was simply saying in GENERAL that it's obvious that we may not know all the details and therefore it doesn't make sense.
    Im just keeping in mind that you are the same person who said that 99% of the people who get into a situation with the police deserve it. So if thats the chip Im carrying, then so be it, but this girl didnt deserve it. I know you were saying you were being captain obvious, so what does that mean, you are pointing out the obvious. So would it be fair to say that your impression of the situation in that post meant that OBVIOUSLY this wasnt this girls first trip to the principals office?

I dont even want to get sidetracked. A girl is in a position that she doesnt deserve to be in. Gwinnett County, from what I have witnessed, has kicked out a lot of kids for a lot of situations that could have been handled differently. I know there are tons of stories out there that some people might know, i wont even offer mine. But I know if my kids came home and said that the school wanted to kick them out because they ditched school I would be outraged. The crime doesnt fit the punishment, at all.

There are so many times when a kid gets in a fight, he may get suspended. A different kid does it, expelled. I dont put it out of my mind that some of these teachers and administrators dont like certain students, for whatever the reason may be. I had a teacher despise me becuase I wouldnt play football at CHHS when I came from my state-placing Chicago HS. I had administrators and students, LOL, hate me the "hood kid" stood out in, was pretty antisocial, but still got good grades. Its sick just how the same rules get enforced differently for different people. Parents go to the schools, and there isnt much they can do but just drive their kids back home and be pissed. But does it hurt or help a person to be out of school? No wonder GA has such a high dropout/noncompletioin rate

Im just keeping in mind that you are the same person who said that 99% of the people who get into a situation with the police deserve it.
    Absolutely, and I still stand by that statement. It is painfully obvious you on the other hand think that color is the biggest determining factor to bad things happening. I totally disagree. I certainly don't have my head in the sand by any means, but I also don't look to excuse bad behavoir. Bad behavoir is color blind in my book.

So if thats the chip Im carrying, then so be it, but this girl didnt deserve it. I know you were saying you were being captain obvious, so what does that mean, you are pointing out the obvious. So would it be fair to say that your impression of the situation in that post meant that OBVIOUSLY this wasnt this girls first trip to the principals office?
    You wanna have a chip on your shoulder, be my guest. It's your shoulder.

As for the "Capt. Obvious" comment, you took it all wrong. I wasn't even speaking directly to you. I was making a blanket statement that it is more likely that we don't know the whole story than it is to jump into some kind of lynch mob going after the big bad wolf.

You for some reason have this grandeous idea that everything bad that happens to someone is due to racism. I don't agree. You for whatever reason want to use it as justification for bad behavoir. I again don't agree.

Yes, racism exists. But in 99% of the situations it used as an excuse because it's only brought up AFTER someone does something wrong. In other words, this is more of a cause-and-effect issue rather than straight out racism. Segregation is racism. Lynchings were racism. The KKK is racist. Someone getting in trouble for doing something wrong is NOT ALWAYS racism. For some reason in your book it seems to be. If someone like Rev. Lowery gets beat up by someone, it's much higher likely to be a racist tied situation because he's devoted his whole life to making his race equal. A criminal gets beat up, it's highly UNLIKELY that it's about race and much more LIKELY that he plays the race card as an EXCUSE. Look at the difference.

But I know if my kids came home and said that the school wanted to kick them out because they ditched school I would be outraged. The crime doesnt fit the punishment, at all.
    You may be correct, but your FIRST question should be directed at your offspring and not the school.

There are so many times when a kid gets in a fight, he may get suspended. A different kid does it, expelled.

That's BS. It's because of this idiotic PC revolution that schools, courts, and the public in general quit using common sense and went into the standardized way of trying to be "equal" to everybody. Schools in particular use very standardized "no tolerance" rules for that exact same reason. So they don't get accused of bias. Back when I went to school, I KNOW for a fact that many punishments were standardized. You fight, you both get 3 days suspension. Skip school, 1 day detention. Skip school more, in-school suspension. Keep skipping, real suspension and panel.

Its sick just how the same rules get enforced differently for different people. Parents go to the schools, and there isnt much they can do but just drive their kids back home and be pissed. But does it hurt or help a person to be out of school? No wonder GA has such a high dropout/noncompletioin rate
    Again, I don't agree with your assesment of how things are so biased.

You are right about one thing though: Georgia is a sad case about drop out rates. I agree with you there.

LOL, I never mentioned race in this post at all! I just said that the punishment doesnt fit the crime, nothing about the race of the girl. Even when I mentioned that school staff not liking me, I said that it was for me not playing football, NEVER ABOUT RACE!. This thread had nothing to do about what color anyone is, you brought that up. Im talking about Gwinnett County schools going overboard, thats all. Maybe you are the voice of that person who tries to discredit someone based on everytime they speak "Oh, hear it goes again, another view from this guy that its always making it a 'black white' thing"...

That's BS. It's because of this idiotic PC revolution that schools, courts, and the public in general quit using common sense and went into the standardized way of trying to be "equal" to everybody.
    Idiotic Politically Correct Revolution? So you would like the rules to be enforced differently for different people? Whats the problem with treating people equal? Since you think its idiotic, you have no problem with rules being enforced differently toward different people?

Or maybe you think its BS because you dont think what Im saying is true. There are some kids who actually get suspended for fighting while others are expelled. I have an entire list of kids who have been in that situation! I know someone who missed a saturday detention and instead of 1 day out of school suspension, he got sent for panel. BS? From who's perspective?

LOL, someone else accused of steeling a notebook, and they searched him and bookbag 3 times [why you would search a person to find a 3 ring binder is beyond me], and on the third time "found" sciscors in his bookbag and he was successfully panelled out for possession of a dangerous weapon. Oh, BTW, he was pulled out of art class. Art student with sciscors? Hmmm...

But yea buddy, total BS! Things like this never happen! This is someone who has been in fights, yea. Late for class and ditched school before, yup. Does he deserve to be kicked out of school for having the tools needed for class? You probally think yea, because hes gotten in trouble before so he should have known to tear paper with his hands instead of scissors even though nobody told him having them is a problem! To hell if nobody ever told him he cant have scissors. To hell if they had to search him 3 times to figure out that if they couldnt find a notebook he didnt steal, then those scissors make a fine weapon. All of that, BS, because when you went to school the PC bullshit blah blah blah. Whatever...

These schools are just using standardized methods of enforcing this and that and the other, LOL, if you say so. When I first went to a Gwinnett County School, and every single rule has a maximum of refferal to a panel. Pick up and read a Gwinnett County Schools Handbook. Anything from insubordination to being tardy can result in panelling. Then you are panelled by other teachers in the county. LOL, so its still like going to court with a jury of police officers! People who are thinking that "99% of the people here deserve to be".

Yeah, if she's in hs she's cvapable of making her own decisions, granted it wouyld be good if the importance of an education was pointed out to her, but she's abig girl and has to learn to make her own decisions and deal with the consequences

Yea, i totally feel you on that. But damn, an expulsion for ditching school? Thats like serving a year for eating grapes at kroger!

Yeah, i skipped school in my day...thts pretty harsh...stupid

LOL, I never mentioned race in this post at all! I just said that the punishment doesnt fit the crime, nothing about the race of the girl. Even when I mentioned that school staff not liking me, I said that it was for me not playing football, NEVER ABOUT RACE!. This thread had nothing to do about what color anyone is, you brought that up.

Then what do you mean by "different"? You keep talking about how "different" people get this, "different" people get that. HOW else are they "different" then?

Maybe you are the voice of that person who tries to discredit someone based on everytime they speak "Oh, hear it goes again, another view from this guy that its always making it a 'black white' thing"...
    If the shoe fits, that's not my fault.

Idiotic Politically Correct Revolution? So you would like the rules to be enforced differently for different people? Whats the problem with treating people equal? Since you think its idiotic, you have no problem with rules being enforced differently toward different people?
    Actually, what'd like is for society to get back to using their brain and common sense. All this PC crap does is treat people like they are robots and stupid. What's wrong with using common sense? As a matter of fact, in a way isn't that what you're saying in this post? Because of PC, you automatically end up implementing these all or nothing rules. People think they have to in order to keep from being sued or misconstrued. Because of PC, all these "PC" labels are being used like people are morons. Call brown brown and black black. Why make this fancy label? Why add so much red tape to every freaking issue? We gotta have a committee to oversee a committee to oversee a committee to keep from this person or that person from whinning when they don't get their way. THAT is why PC is BS. It's just yet another excuse to justify failures. If someone fails, they fail. If they got dealt a dirty hand, fix it. If they didn't though, don't jump on the bandwagon of excuse.

Or maybe you think its BS because you dont think what Im saying is true. There are some kids who actually get suspended for fighting while others are expelled. I have an entire list of kids who have been in that situation! I know someone who missed a saturday detention and instead of 1 day out of school suspension, he got sent for panel. BS? From who's perspective?
    From the perspective that maybe, just maybe, there are TWO sides to every story. Ever heard of that?

Media, in this case you, are publicizing that something happened this one way. All the little sheep that only see the ass of the sheep in front of them buy it, sight unseen. Suddenly, you have a bandwagon formed.

My point is simple. You present ONE side of the equation. COMMON SENSE says there is yet another. Considering the fact that even by your own admission you have a chip on your shoulder about this type of subject, I for one would like to point out the FACT that NONE of that other side is being taken into consideration at all.

If the girl got a raw deal, she got a raw deal. It's just ironic how it seems like YOU happen to attract that kind of raw deal all the time. Why look at the world as half-empty all the time? COMMON SENSE says that there is a common denominator there. Don't YOU see that?

LOL, someone else accused of steeling a notebook, and they searched him and bookbag 3 times [why you would search a person to find a 3 ring binder is beyond me], and on the third time "found" sciscors in his bookbag and he was successfully panelled out for possession of a dangerous weapon. Oh, BTW, he was pulled out of art class. Art student with sciscors? Hmmm...
    Again, an example of the by product of PC. IF schools, courts, businesses, media, people, etc weren't all panicked about being sued for saying the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, thinking the wrong thing that MAY hurt someone's feelings somewhere......we wouldn't have these half cocked "all or nothing" rules. Political correctness is just as the title implies "POLITICAL". It has zero to do with what's right and wrong. It has zero to do with letting people use their brains and common sense. It is a FORCED ideaology. It's a "cool" factor thing. The only thing PC does is win someone "brownie points" with someone else. That's it. It doesn't cure anything. Just like in your example above, it only people into mindless paranoid robots. If administrators weren't so freaked out about getting sued for using COMMON SENSE, your example above may have simply been sent back to class. The problem is that if they did and someone found out......then they'd be all up in arms about not being strict enough about weapons or safety.... :jerkit: They can't win either way. Not with all this PC around.

These schools are just using standardized methods of enforcing this and that and the other, LOL, if you say so. When I first went to a Gwinnett County School, and every single rule has a maximum of refferal to a panel. Pick up and read a Gwinnett County Schools Handbook. Anything from insubordination to being tardy can result in panelling.
    There's an old saying that says, "in a warned war, there should be no casualties."

If you read the book and it said that you would be suspended after skipping ONCE and you STILL DID IT.....then who's the moron? IF the school said that if you skip once and they will give you a slap on the wrist and YOU got suspended anyway, THEN there's a problem. I've read the book myself. I, unlike you, HAVE kids in the Gwinnett County School system you detest. I told both my kids what was expected and what would happen if they didn't do what was expected. They can CHOOSE to do whatever their little hearts' content. Lord knows I did when I was young. BUT they also know what the payment will be. They KNEW it upfront. So, when I hand it out their whinning excuses will fall on deaf ears.

People who are thinking that "99% of the people here deserve to be".

You obviously don't want to understand that I was a bad seed myself when I was in HS. I got into many fights. Suspended many times. Skipped school wayyy more than I ever should have. Cursed out a teacher once. Even got accused of drinking alcohol on school grounds. I had my share of detention, suspensions, and restrictions. As a matter of fact, because of my stupidness, my LITTLE brother had to drive me to a homecoming dance one year. Talk about embarrassing!

This is the EXACT reason why I have no sympathy for excuses. I knew what I was doing was wrong. I just didn't care. That's not the school's fault. That's not my parent's fault. There was only one person to blame, ME. I didn't apply myself. I paid for that stupidity when I went to college. I ended up having to work twice as hard to make up for all the skipping, partying, and skirt chasing I did in HS. Again, MY fault. I had to suck it up and DEAL WITH IT.

I expect the same thing from everyone else I deal with. I don't expect perfection. I expect people to stand on their own two feet and handle their business. If you screw up, make it right and move on. But to come up with 50 million excuses doesn't do anything towards resolving the situation so it's a waste of time IMO.

Stories from good ol North Gwinnett High School:

I went there all four years. In those four years, twice did we have student/teacher relationships. Rock on right..

Okay, this is how shit worked in my school. The administrators were probably as big of pot heads it seemed as the students who did drugs. It was like every time that students got caught with anything, if they were "popular" in our school and had attention of attractive girls with boobs, they didn't get in trouble. Drugs taken, no reports. I knew most of the popular kids if you wanna refer to em as that and I was friends with them, but I never hung out w/them. Over and over and over again, they'd get let off for skipping, being tardy, cheating, or various other things some more severe, ESPECIALLY, the girls. Now for fighting.

As some of you know I got jumped by a kid my junior year, sent to the hospital with 3 skull fractures among other serious and potentially deadly injuries. It was on the news and the school still failed to report it. The school also tried to say that my parents tried to prevent them from calling 911, when in fact, it was my parents who told them to call. Soon after I returned to school, it was discovered that the school had not been reporting a lot of the things going on, especially with fights. In my case, the kid that jumped me was expelled from Gwinnett County schools, I was just not back to school for a month because of injuries, but I got in no trouble because I actually tried to walk away (if you have kids, NEVER, let them walk away, I swear on my life I'll never make that mistake twice). My school has been under close watch since then, ex school as I am now in college, and I hope all the administrators get fired and the future classes have compitent and good administrators.

Now, let me ask you a question Bajjani:

Would it have been fair to only of given your assailant a 3 day suspension instead of what he deservedly got?

Now, when you answer that, think about how crazy it would be if the school was so skiddish about getting sued that they decided to give him what they give everyone else that gets in a "fight". Wouldn't that be assenine?

That is what the ripple effect of PC is. Gun shy. It takes the common sense out of people's brains because they're too scared to pull the trigger and do the right thing. Leniency or harshness should be handed out using your COMMON SENSE. If we keep getting cubby holed by trying to make sure we make EVERYBODY happy, you'll keep seeing this same thing happening over and over again, unfair judgements.

I wasn't tryin to get into the argument, just gettin that outta the way.

But no, I woulda more than likely taken shit into my own hands. We did our best to put his ass in jail but he got lucky w/an expensive ass lawyer and a Judge who ignored evidence..But w/e I guess, he is now a bum no job that will take him anywhere and not even a high school diploma.

Also the school is being sued for one failure to report it, and then lying about the facts of what happened...they called MY cell fone tryin to reach my mom sayin I was in a fight but i was "OK". When my mom talked to the school they said I was "in and out of consciousness"...HOW THE HELL IS SOMEONE OKAY IN THAT STATE? NGHS is one of THE worst schools...period

Now, let me ask you a question Bajjani:

Would it have been fair to only of given your assailant a 3 day suspension instead of what he got if it just been a shoving match? Or the two of you yelling at each other?

LOL, are you serious? The punishment is a good reflection of the crime, yea, I agree in his case! They should have arrested the kid on top of that! You get no gripres from me there!

"It seems to be that all this trouble attracts you" LOL, when has this post been about me? This has nothing to do with me, my issues in highschool, none of that. I havent made myself the topic of any of this besides making a quick example that there are teachers who may dislike students. And then your the one to make it into a race thing!

I dont ride the nuts of the anyone, teachers, police, government, boss, IA member, baseball player, preist, nobody. True, you may have kids in gwinnett county, but not along ago I was the kid in gwinnett county that got in trouble for some bullshit and at one time my parents wouldnt ride for me WHEN IT WAS NECCESSARY. When I was young I was in Bajjani situation day after day, and I TURNED AWAY and was suspended. According to you thats right too huh?

I said it before, I was a trouble maker in HS, go to the school now, ask anyone there my name, still on the lips of other people. Ask if I ever took responsibility for what I ever done. Always, Id never bitch up to save my neck when I can be a man and take mine upfront. Gritted my teeth, suffered my consequences with no problem, and thats what a lot of people hate. If you agree with your kids being kicked out of school for something as little as the first time they skip, otra vez I feel sorry for your kids. I cant think of a single situation where ditching would be justified for expulsion unless its the standard 10 days.

BTW, she was being oppressed by the white man.

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bajjani
    Stories from good ol North Gwinnett High School:

I went there all four years. In those four years, twice did we have student/teacher relationships. Rock on right..

Okay, this is how shit worked in my school. The administrators were probably as big of pot heads it seemed as the students who did drugs. It was like every time that students got caught with anything, if they were "popular" in our school and had attention of attractive girls with boobs, they didn't get in trouble. Drugs taken, no reports. I knew most of the popular kids if you wanna refer to em as that and I was friends with them, but I never hung out w/them. Over and over and over again, they'd get let off for skipping, being tardy, cheating, or various other things some more severe, ESPECIALLY, the girls. Now for fighting.

As some of you know I got jumped by a kid my junior year, sent to the hospital with 3 skull fractures among other serious and potentially deadly injuries. It was on the news and the school still failed to report it. The school also tried to say that my parents tried to prevent them from calling 911, when in fact, it was my parents who told them to call. Soon after I returned to school, it was discovered that the school had not been reporting a lot of the things going on, especially with fights. In my case, the kid that jumped me was expelled from Gwinnett County schools, I was just not back to school for a month because of injuries, but I got in no trouble because I actually tried to walk away (if you have kids, NEVER, let them walk away, I swear on my life I'll never make that mistake twice). My school has been under close watch since then, ex school as I am now in college, and I hope all the administrators get fired and the future classes have compitent and good administrators.
    dude i dont mean to call you out...but were you the one who got beat up really bad? like head smashed and everything? i dont mean to be funny or to call you out man...i'm just wondering

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

LOL, I was the one that got was from Collins Hill and got into a fight while I was at North Gwinnett during school hours. So I guess we got 2 famous poeple involved in North Gwinnett fights, LOL

IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar

LOL, I was the one that got was from Collins Hill and got into a fight while I was at North Gwinnett during school hours. So I guess we got 2 famous poeple involved in North Gwinnett fights, LOL
    what?

FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Nevamind. You gotta have went to North Gwinnett to know what Im talking about. I got in trouble over there because I had gotten into a fight. I went to Collins Hill and got into a fight at North Gwinnett. It was big news because I went to panel with a record 13 violations.

something other then NOOB MitsuEvo6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eli
    Yeah, i was suspended for skipping before, just 1 day on in-school suspension.

Then I got smart and started working for the attendance office as one of my classes....
    haha..hell ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast