Results 1 to 40 of 50

Thread: GPC IN L'VILLE

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    I go to Gwinnett Tech.. wooo
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  2. #2
    AKA Black Paper Diary Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    down the yellow brick road
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,089
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycivicjust8u
    I go to Gwinnett Tech.. wooo
    IS that on the same campus as lanier tech? I know there is another college there just not sure which one..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!