Results 1 to 40 of 89

Thread: Weird things you like to eat.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Delightfully Creepy Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    19,885
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    I like ketchup on eggs too...
    Chicken fried rice with a fried egg and ketchup is ballin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    plain potatoe chips
    Lays Original & Ruffles = Best Chips Ever

    I like mixing up sausage gravy, biscuits, scrambled eggs and grits.

  2. #2
    無限 ぽわ D.Choe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ran
    Chicken fried rice with a fried egg and ketchup is ballin'.

    Lays Original & Ruffles = Best Chips Ever

    I like mixing up sausage gravy, biscuits, scrambled eggs and grits.
    FOSHO I love everything you said BUT

    kimchi bokkumbap w/ bulgogi - stir fried rice + kimchi + bulgogi (korean bbq beef) + green onion + sesame seed + fried egg on top + sriracha sauce > chicken fried rice

    but I definitely love scrambled eggs + ketchup or runny egg yolk and mix it up with rice and sriracha + soy sauce + sesame seed

    or fried squid legs w/ mayo or kochujang (red pepper paste + fermented soybean + sesame seed) or if I feel like it I mix mayo + kochujang

    for you white folk who need a visual of kimchi bokkumbap & bulgogi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -kimchibokumbap-jpeg   -800px-korean-food-bulgogi-02-jpg  

  3. #3
    Delightfully Creepy Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    19,885
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Choe
    kimchi bokkumbap w/ bulgogi - stir fried rice + kimchi + bulgogi (korean bbq beef) + green onion + sesame seed + fried egg on top + sriracha sauce > chicken fried rice

    but I definitely love scrambled eggs + ketchup or runny egg yolk and mix it up with rice and sriracha + soy sauce + sesame seed

    or fried squid legs w/ mayo or kochujang (red pepper paste + fermented soybean + sesame seed) or if I feel like it I mix mayo + kochujang

    for you white folk who need a visual of kimchi bokkumbap & bulgogi
    D@mn you've got good taste! Korean food FTMFW!

  4. #4
    Nissan by Nature LeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    here
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,778
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Choe
    FOSHO I love everything you said BUT

    kimchi bokkumbap w/ bulgogi - stir fried rice + kimchi + bulgogi (korean bbq beef) + green onion + sesame seed + fried egg on top + sriracha sauce > chicken fried rice

    but I definitely love scrambled eggs + ketchup or runny egg yolk and mix it up with rice and sriracha + soy sauce + sesame seed

    or fried squid legs w/ mayo or kochujang (red pepper paste + fermented soybean + sesame seed) or if I feel like it I mix mayo + kochujang

    for you white folk who need a visual of kimchi bokkumbap & bulgogi

    that all sounds freakin good as ****
    72 Datsun 510 goon SR
    83 Datsun Maxima RB
    80 Toyota Cressida 4M

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!