Well....I wasn't really raised with religion. The only time I went to church was if I spent the night at my friends house. I believe in God (not sure if his name is God, Allah or whatever). I'm just not educated enough on any religion to just pick one. I have my own beliefs:
1)There is a God of kind
2)He loves me
3)If I'm a good person I will go to heaven or wherever the good people go after they die
4)Jesus was probably the son of God just like we are all the children of God (not necessarily from emaculate conception)
5)The stories told in the bible probably happened to some degree, but after time and translation things are lost and/or exaggerated thru time (kind of like the game telephone)
In other words. My parents never taught me any religion because they aren't very religious themselves. So, I guess I have the same religion as them![]()





Reply With Quote