Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: What's your religion/beleifs

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    D A W C22H19N3O4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,041
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    But are you guys just following in the footsteps of your family? Are you making choices based on what you want and what you believe? I grew up in a "holy roller" family. I was the only one not to be baptized in my family. Why? B/c cartoons were on that morning..lol. J/P. Man the horror stories I can tell about attending services.

  2. #2
    Here and there Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29,877
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pharm_teg
    But are you guys just following in the footsteps of your family? Are you making choices based on what you want and what you believe? I grew up in a "holy roller" family. I was the only one not to be baptized in my family. Why? B/c cartoons were on that morning..lol. J/P. Man the horror stories I can tell about attending services.
    yea i made my own decision, my parents still attend church and all but i choose not to believe
    Val for President


  3. #3
    Emergency Medical Tech
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Duluth,Ga
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pharm_teg
    But are you guys just following in the footsteps of your family? Are you making choices based on what you want and what you believe?
    Yes at some point but as I grow up, my faith gets stronger or stay the same each day. Ifyou want an explaination I rather do it in PM since most people will find it weird in here.


    You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

    'Born Ready!',LJ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!