I saw an episode about it on history channel. This dude poked a guy with the barrel of a rifle and then shot them, they actually train for that move...
If your doing it for self defense, you should probably just get a hand gun.
I saw an episode about it on history channel. This dude poked a guy with the barrel of a rifle and then shot them, they actually train for that move...
If your doing it for self defense, you should probably just get a hand gun.
As a martial artist I can honestly say that if you're really worried about self defense, buy a gun and get a concealed carry permit. It takes years of training to be truly capable of competently and reliably defending yourself in a life or death situation with your hands and feet. With a gun, it takes about $900 dollars in one purchase for a nice hand gun to able to competently defend yourself consistently in a life or death situation.Originally Posted by mad3nch1na
thank youOriginally Posted by The12lber
![]()