Thread: Love hurts

Default Love hurts

I got in to a horrible fight with my girlfriend this week. I said somethings that I didnt mean and I feel so bad about it. It now hurts more that I dont have her then when I was mad at her. Im just reaching out for some help.

She is such am amazing girl. If any of you guys have been where i am show some love.
    Last edited by STI101; 11-08-2007 at 09:59 AM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STI101
    If any of you guys have been where i am show some love.
    I've been there.

Does she still have that mole on her left buttcheek? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

a tru OG,.. ask somebody

ive been there too.. its a long road man.. but it will be ok,.. she already is over you.. thats what she said a few min ago when she left the house..
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I've been there.

lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

ps...if you love her..suck it up go to her and let her know how you feel...in other words..give her your balls

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phatboislim
    ps...if you love her..suck it up go to her and let her know how you feel...in other words..give her your balls
    In a "nut"shell, what he said. Seriously. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

yea, i'm guilty of having to do that two or three times, but i got my balls back, i dont know if i will in a couple of days though...only ball i may have is with a chain

Quote Originally Posted by 'chell
    if you lover her, who was "right", doesn't matter. Call her, tell you how you feel. If there issues to be worked on, go some place that is quiet and relaxing, on neutral ground and work it out.
    she knows..thats what you gota do..everytime i talked to my wifey i always pulled her out of the house stood right there in here face told her what was up, gave her a hug and all

she knows..thats what you gota do..everytime i talked to my wifey i always pulled her out of the house stood right there in here face told her what was up, gave her a hug and all
    yep, life it too short!! Look how much time ya'll have waisted already being mad....

2009 Lexus ES350

some people follow this, i dont:

"it is ok to lose you pride over your love, never lose your love because of your pride"

i say fuck it.. bitches ain't sh!t but hoes and tricks.. seriously, if its meant to be, its meant to be.. you can force it and go back, or chill back and see how it goes.. might not work out, but maybe b/c its not meant to be..thats what i did.. i never ran back to her, which is why im not back with my ex.. and in look at it now and realize its a good thing.. its by far the hardest thing ive dealt with in my life, but i couldn't be happier right now.. happier isn't the word, mmmmm ahhh i know: "better off" this way...

and don't kick yourself for this.. it takes two to fight, and its not your fault.. everyone says things you don't mean in moments of anger, its hard to stay rational.. but if she knows you, she knows you didn't mean it.. and if not, then fuck it..

im sure everything will workout for the best.. and yes, love hurts..

^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar

never been in a situation where i hurt someone that i couldn't see myself away from, but i know how the feeling of being hurt feels. If you really do love her like you say, call her and simply say u wanna meet breifly...talking over the phone doesn't help much...in person>Phone. Like Chell said, take her some place quite and say everything that is inside you...don't hold anything back. I can give you couple of really good relaxing/laid back lounges that def set up the mood. If it still doesn't work out, then bro...say your goodbyes and it's time to move on....atleast try to end it on a good note. You learned something from it and build on it for ur future relationships.
    Everytime you fall it hurts....even if it's love you fall in. Learn to stand strong...not fall.

fall seven times, stand up eight..

You shouldn't feel bad, this happens everyday. It's part of growing up and learning what love and pain is. You'll move on eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    I've been there.

One of the funniest things I have ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi
    never been in a situation where i hurt someone that i couldn't see myself away from, but i know how the feeling of being hurt feels. If you really do love her like you say, call her and simply say u wanna meet breifly...talking over the phone doesn't help much...in person>Phone. Like Chell said, take her some place quite and say everything that is inside you...don't hold anything back. I can give you couple of really good relaxing/laid back lounges that def set up the mood. If it still doesn't work out, then bro...say your goodbyes and it's time to move on....atleast try to end it on a good note. You learned something from it and build on it for ur future relationships.
    Everytime you fall it hurts....even if it's love you fall in. Learn to stand strong...not fall.
    THAT IS SO CRUCIAL..i didnt do that and it almost came back and destroyed what i cultivated with my wife to be. make sure you have a clear head and its OVER when its over...dont leave nothing in the open

THAT IS SO CRUCIAL..i didnt do that and it almost came back and destroyed what i cultivated with my wife to be. make sure you have a clear head and its OVER when its over...dont leave nothing in the open
    It is....it always feels good when you know there is no one out there to screw you over. Funny how someone's new gf or wife to be will listen to a girl who hates her guy and is out to get him...than listen to her own bf or husband to be. Trust is a fouding brick in a relationship...if that's gone no need to build anything anymore.

x2...i built a mad wall of trust on my end so im straight..she has no reason NOT to trust me

atleast try to end it on a good note
    oops.. i sure as hell didnt do that.. wasn't my fault though..

dayum that sucks man. I hope everything works out for the best. it sure does hurt like hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    oops.. i sure as hell didnt do that.. wasn't my fault though..
    doesn't matter on who's fault...always try to be the bigger person...forgive, but never forget . I know at times it hard to control so i know where you are coming from.

How long have you and your girl been together? Do you love her and want to be with her? My suggestion is write out a list of things you really want to tell her, also a list of everything that has made you fall in love with her. Call her up ask if ya'll can meet some where and talk. Sit her down, tell her everything you want to say and everything that caused you too fall in love with her. Then let her say the things she wants to say. If this is a mature adult relationship, when ya'll say the things you need to say go from there. In any kind of relationship you need to talk if something is bothering you, don't let it build up inside (that is what will cause you too say things you don't mean) If you think it is worth fighting for then fight damnit!!! don't throw down the towel just yet.
    UR GETTIN ON MY XTRA NERVE!!!

doesn't matter on who's fault...always try to be the bigger person...forgive, but never forget . I know at times it hard to control so i know where you are coming from.
    eehh i forgave her.. i will never forget, but i still cant be friends w/ her.. she wants to, but i sure as hell don't.. might make me look immature, but i don't care, im not ready to see her and hang out with her.. i don't know how i will react when seeing her.. when i said it wasn't my fault, i wasn't talking about the breakup.. (even though it was her fault) i was talking about the terms we ended on..

Man dude i feel u i have been there more times than i needed to b with 1 girl.I can say if she loves u as much as u seem to love her she will get over it and stay around cause mine did (TRU LOVE pEEPs) Oh and she is pretty by the way keep that thing for life if your happy together.

Why don't you just apologize. If your feel bad about what you said, why don't you let her know that.

"You just handle the justice, and I'll handle the revenge myself."