CORRECT you coon bastardOriginally Posted by WHAT_LAG
![]()
CORRECT you coon bastardOriginally Posted by WHAT_LAG
![]()
2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons
ok you little fat faggot, thank you. What s going down tonightOriginally Posted by TIGERJC
Resize sig area!
I'm not white, I'm hispanic. I don't complain about other races or even care too much about what anyone does.
Do not complain about equality and things not being far. Everyone's entitled to the same rights and opportunities as others. It's what each person decides to do with it that makes everyone different. Your boss treats you different than another employee? Quit and find something else or start your own thing.
I'm a firm believer in anything is possible with enough motivation. I don't care who you are, where you came from, what you went through or what color your skin is. You can either choose to sit and sulk and cry about how life isn't fair or you can do something about it and work through it.
When there are immigrants coming to our country not knowing our language (indians, asians, hispanics) and are able to start businesses and become successful, there's no reason anyone born here can't do the same. It's about drive. Some people have it, some people don't.
I agree!Originally Posted by iloveboost
but sometimes people need help.. and alot of the time people are lazy and dont have that drive to do anything.
You have a point, and then you dont also.Not everyone gets the same treatmeant or options. Sometimes people are in the right time of their life and some arent. A lot of this country has to do with powerful people if they dont want you to advance you can get held back. Then a lot has to do with what type of person you are. The difference is some people are sharks and some are pups. The sharks try to get stuff done at any cost and are the ones most likely to see big gains from what they work hard to achieve. The pup might not achieve his goals. Not matter what minority you are whites do get better chances than any other race, and people dont say that to be racist. That is what is seen on a daily basis.Originally Posted by iloveboost
Resize sig area!
You know that's a good point. But let me ask you something. This thread has already gone off topic, so I'll chime in on this one.Originally Posted by WHAT_LAG
Why is the person getting the "better" treatment always labeled as so? How do you know what he/she has done to get to that point? So what if that person knows this person and got the job before you? That's part of life! So what if white people get better chances? If they are successful and have worked hard at it, then you will see that race is not an issue! I'm in an Engineering firm where the 7 partners are a mix of black, white, and even some asians! Why are they there? Because throughout their lives, they have worked hard and earned every single step they have taken forward in their lives.
So you are telling me, just because this person is a minority, he/she should AUTOMATICALLY get the same chances as this "white" guy? I'm sorry but that is just straight up jealousy. I see so much "blame it on the white guy" for getting the "big" job. The people doing the pointing are usually the less qualified of the two and just simply cannot face the facts, black or white.
So if you're "at the right time of your life," you should stand back so everyone else can have a shot at it. LOL, if that's the case, why do people work so hard for if they're just going to let someone pass them by when the time comes?
Like someone has already said in this thread somewhere, DRIVE is what is important. IF you have the drive and resources to succeed, then you will!
You know, that's a GREAT point. How often do you see winners, successful people and over achievers complaining about what is and isn't fair? They don't focus on that garbage and do what needs to be done to move forward, not dwell on the past.Originally Posted by IDCoconut
If a fighter loses a fight, he doesn't sit there and complain about how it wasn't fair he got knocked out. He trains harder and moves on.
Donald Trump is an excellent example. Came from middle-class upbringing and has gone bankrupt his fair share of times but keeps getting back up and moving forward.
I can make a day's worth of excuses on what I think isn't fair, but it's not going to get me anywhere. It's all about drive. You either have it or you don't. Simple as that.
Originally Posted by iloveboost
donald trump has been bankrupt over 10 times and he has been bailed out every time by people like you and me. tax payers.
say hes 10mil in the hole. hes required to pay a certain amount or percentage.... lets just say 1mil. who pays the balance to the creditors.... because they sure as hell are gonna get their money back, they dont care who its from.
EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!![]()
I didnt say minorities dont get the same chances, I basically said they dont get the same amount of chances. Their are people I know that have worked hard and have degrees, that get the same chances as some of their white counter parts, but had equal or better quailfications. It happens rather some of ya'll want to bring it to light or not. People hate when some minorities are better than them. I have seen it and I am glad I am not in that situation. People need to realize that because your situation might look good, there are others whos doesn't.Originally Posted by IDCoconut
Resize sig area!