Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So...(male and female perspectives please)

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phatboislim
    thanks for the other info..i went to her last night..i couldnt confront her parents as much as i wanted to i had a hard enough time talking to her face to face about it. she SAYS she don't want to talk about it anymore..i continue telling her im sorry(after i left last night) i wrote her a letter and gave it to her last night..i just hope that she will be happy. i mean if she cant be/isnt happy, then why should she marry me. so my main focus is to make sure that she IS happy with me.
    I hope it works out for the best, playa.
    Resize sig area!

i have grim outlooks man..

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phatboislim
    i have grim outlooks man..
    dont because most time things, turn out for the best.
    Resize sig area!

u prolly right

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    Bringing up old girl friends/boyfriends... is not good for the relationship.. whats in the past is in the past... just look towards the future
    Bingo.
    Take it from me..I've been with my woman way longer then most people here have been alive. Some things are WAY better left unsaid. The concept of 'total honesty' is a good one...within the realm of your relationship, but first loves etc are the past. Its over. Blabbing about every little lingering emotion or feeling you have for past GFs...not a good plan.
    The special feelings you have for a first love never leave, they just evolve and change into what I'd call a fond memory...not to be confused with love.

Quote Originally Posted by metalman
    Bingo.
    Take it from me..I've been with my woman way longer then most people here have been alive. Some things are WAY better left unsaid. The concept of 'total honesty' is a good one...within the realm of your relationship, but first loves etc are the past. Its over. Blabbing about every little lingering emotion or feeling you have for past GFs...not a good plan.
    The special feelings you have for a first love never leave, they just evolve and change into what I'd call a fond memory...not to be confused with love.
    too late now..i wish i asked first

Well, if she SAYS she doesn't want to talk about it anymore, just ask her if she's really sure about it, because once you're done talking about it, you're done for good ( and try to smile about it as well lol ) - at least that was my experience, my ex that I hung out with, when she didn't want to talk about it anymore, she meant it. And she didn't tell me by beating around the bush either.

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

yea this is the 3rd time she's told me..so ima try to move on..but still show her i love her now

Quote Originally Posted by Killer
    you can't be in love with two people at once man... really think about that one... trust me... i've been there before... with kelly as a matter of fact... i wanted to lover her, but i couldn't at the time cause i wasn't over my ex....

once my feelings for my ex went away, i was free to love who i wanted...

you should write cards for halmark or some shit
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123