Results 1 to 40 of 69

Thread: Columbus People

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor X
    Yeah I remember them. The rx7 was blue and had a huge front mount intercooler. The supra was green and was the sickest car in town. I haven't seen Mike in forever. I actually watched them race on Veterans Pkwy one day from a dig in front of the old PTAP building that was between Veterans and Hamilton Rd. ( the building was demolished and now there is an Oreily's part store there)
    Hellll yeeaaaah, their blow off valves used to give me chills, especially mike, you could hear his spool and blow off valve a mile away( not really, but it was loud) and ryans rx7 sounded so mean, see you was around when I really loved the import game. I remember that race u talked about, back when ptap was a small shop with the wrecked red supra in that yard, good times man, good times.
    But mikes supra got stripped, while he was deployed someone came and stripped that car down, and ryan sold his rx7.....good ol days man, back when britt david was the shit every friday and saturday, always had good races.
    Thanks for the # man, I gave it to him, he hasn't called me back so I figured they talkin lol. If you ever in columbus again lmk, I'd like to meet up with ya

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead Professor X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    Hellll yeeaaaah, their blow off valves used to give me chills, especially mike, you could hear his spool and blow off valve a mile away( not really, but it was loud) and ryans rx7 sounded so mean, see you was around when I really loved the import game. I remember that race u talked about, back when ptap was a small shop with the wrecked red supra in that yard, good times man, good times.
    But mikes supra got stripped, while he was deployed someone came and stripped that car down, and ryan sold his rx7.....good ol days man, back when britt david was the shit every friday and saturday, always had good races.
    Thanks for the # man, I gave it to him, he hasn't called me back so I figured they talkin lol. If you ever in columbus again lmk, I'd like to meet up with ya
    I had no idea Mike's car had been stripped. It was cool to watch them race because the rx-7 would get him out of the whole and then the supra would spool and be gone. Do you remember when nudeal had the shop over by cooper creek park? How about hanging out at Stein Mart before they built everything up at Bradley Park? I am supposed to be down tomorrow for a friend's bachelor party but I work weekends so I will only be home for a few hours.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!