Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MuayThai
Yeah how true! I've been know to throw a few pretty kicks in my time. I love the spinning hook kick! One of the most painful strikes you will ever feel if it makes contact! That heel hurts. I don't do it all the time, I do it pretty damn fast too, It's hard to see coming. A lot of times i will throw a few on purpose and not hit the other guy, and once they get used to ducking it, I throw one low to the sternum! LOL! It works most of the time. Of course i have been tackled while in the middle of it. I only use that strat in full contact standing rules. But i love the side kick one of the most effective kicks if landed correctly! true fact.

hahahaha, i've had soo many TDK guys trying to spinning hook kick me, i just take their foot out from under than or kick them in the back of the knee or my personal favorite, move forward and take the shot with their calf going into your rib which is pleasent if anything, and then grab their leg with your arm and start working their leg until it gives out on them and they hop around like a hurt puppy.