Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curious?

banned from heaven..

Question Curious?

im curious to know who on IA is afriad of death? weird question i know.
    but like evrything else death is a part of life.... hurts to lose a love one but crying and begging "God" isn't gonna bring the person back!

the best thing that anyone can do is to swallow your pain and move on. i know i always get told by my dad... that he won't be here forever... that i will one day be all alone... that losing someone you love and recovering from the pain will make you stronger! So who here is afriad of death? passing away, losing a loved one.? and lets spice it up alittle...... who is ready to go to hell? i know that i haven't done bad things in my life but im not a religous person.. i don't believe in god or anything that has to do with Christ. Lets go

sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

this will solve all your problems...
    Val RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

i'm scared, i'm hiding under my bed now...

banned from heaven..

Yousef im not emo..... it seems that not alot of people like talking about this subject. haha

Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
    i'm scared, i'm hiding under my bed now...
    hold me wayne....

Val RIP
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

Have you ever seen someone die?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -monkeypee-gif  

^^^^wtf hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2

but i have saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by switching to Geico...
    Val RIP
    my only rule in life

This is a very interesting topic actually. I know I'm going to heaven but I can't say that I don't fear the unknown... Like what it's gonna feel like to take your last breath, etc... It's just a fact that humans fear the unknown.

have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

I wont lie, it scares the shit out of me. Its human instinct. Anyone who says they arent afraid needs to see a doctor. I dont even know why im scared of it, just am. Not scared as in its around every corner but in the sense that I dont know whats going to happen and I hate that.

banned from heaven..

i never have..... very good question.. +1

Yes. It was probably the weirdest thing ever thinking about it afterwards to.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    This is a very interesting topic actually. I know I'm going to heaven but I can't say that I don't fear the unknown... Like what it's gonna feel like to take your last breath, etc... It's just a fact that humans fear the unknown.
    LOL!

how do you know your going to heaven? You won't know untill you get there.

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by R3RUN
    I wont lie, it scares the shit out of me. Its human instinct. Anyone who says they arent afraid needs to see a doctor. I dont even know why im scared of it, just am. Not scared as in its around every corner but in the sense that I dont know whats going to happen and I hate that.

im not gonna try to sound like a hard ass but, passing away is normal... if it happens nothing will change life will still continue... but if someone has a gun in your face what can you do..... you have to accept it.... you're not gonna suck his dick are you.... not sure if that will help you escape. haha

LOL!

how do you know your going to heaven? You won't know untill you get there.
    It's called faith

You should try it

Quote Originally Posted by RaNdomGuy
    have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
    i have!
    Val RIP
    my only rule in life

I know I'm going to heaven
    You are an idiot. You don't "know" shit. You "believe" shit. Show me REAL PROOF that "heaven" even exists. You can't, therefore you can't KNOW you are going to somewhere you can't PROVE exists.

I don't give a fuck about death, or any of you for that matter.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

banned from heaven..

Heaven is just a fairy land.... nothing more than a dream... if heaven is a place.... than hell must be a place too.

maybe heaven is just Earth.... if you die.. you return in anothe form... but if you go to hell you stay there and suffer for all enternity...

why every few months they're threads like this?

people who believe in God vs. nonbelievers...

so...

in essense

repost
    Val RIP
    my only rule in life

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    You are an idiot. You don't "know" shit. You "believe" shit. Show me REAL PROOF that "heaven" even exists. You can't, therefore you can't KNOW you are going to somewhere you can't PROVE exists.
    Ok, remind me to never post in a religous thread.

But again, it's called faith. /

banned from heaven..

i love it! this is the answer i wanted hear! +1

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    im not gonna try to sound like a hard ass but, passing away is normal... if it happens nothing will change life will still continue... but if someone has a gun in your face what can you do..... you have to accept it.... you're not gonna suck his dick are you.... not sure if that will help you escape. haha
    I know its normal and its going to happen eventually but its just one of those things. If someone puts a gun to my face I know its going to be quick and painless but its still going to scare the shit out of me. I think its a combination of things, afraid that ill miss out on things that I never got a chance to do, afraid for what will happen to my family afterwards, and afraid of whats going to happen when I die. Im pretty sure I will just decompose in a box 6ft under but then again no one has ever come back to tell us what its like.

banned from heaven..

Kelly faith is just things put in your head by your elders...
    Yousef STFU... my last Religous thread was the big bang one.

It's called faith

You should try it
    You have to have faith in god and god is the only one who knows if you will make it to heaven or not. I actually debated for someone for almost 2 hours last week because he told me there was no such thing as hell.....

No one will never know the answer but surprisingly enough were getting closer and closer to finding it out.

Ok, remind me to never post in a religous thread.

But again, it's called faith. /
    Faith doesn't get you shit. How much money do you give your church every Sunday? Are you baptist? If you are, you enjoy being bitched at by your pastor about not doing enough for "God?"

Fucking Bible belt.

Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by R3RUN
    I know its normal and its going to happen eventually but its just one of those things. If someone puts a gun to my face I know its going to be quick and painless but its still going to scare the shit out of me. I think its a combination of things, afraid that ill miss out on things that I never got a chance to do, afraid for what will happen to my family afterwards, and afraid of whats going to happen when I die. Im pretty sure I will just decompose in a box 6ft under but then again no one has ever come back to tell us what its like.
    true +1. everyone should die with no regrets.. thats why we should live ours lifes with no regrets... have fun and fuck around... cause when we're old we won't be able to do it again.

true +1. everyone should die with no regrets.. thats why we should live ours lifes with no regrets... have fun and fuck around... cause when we're old we won't be able to do it again.
    True that. Ill be lucky if I get past the time period of 35-40, after that my life expectancy is low to mid 70's.

banned from heaven..

Faith doesn't get you shit. How much money do you give your church every Sunday? Are you baptist? If you are, you enjoy being bitched at by your pastor about not doing enough for "God?"

Fucking Bible belt.
    HOLY SHIT!!!! Chris i thought i was the only one that thought like that!!!!!!

i got in trouble by my mom for saying that god doesn't exisit and looking up and doing this :jerkit:

HOLY SHIT!!!! Chris i thought i was the only one that thought like that!!!!!!

i got in trouble by my mom for saying that god doesn't exisit and looking up and doing this :jerkit:
    That's because I usually don't post in religious threads for this reason. I get all fired up about it. I believe that there could be a higher power, but I can guarantee you that if there is one that I don't have to listen to bitching and piss away my money so my pastor can drive a $60k vehicle and live in a house the size of a third world country. A "man of god" can live modestly, that's fine. But a church making him rich because he is is the dumbest shit I have ever seen down here. Religion isn't a belief down here, it's a business. You ever see Woodstock 1st Baptist Church? Its a fucking compound, not a church. Mt. Paran (sp) 1st Baptist? It has a three story parking deck. That's what you must have when it comes to worshiping a higher power? I think not.

... um... for the kids flipping out on kelly...

ya'll need to calm it down... just because u don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true... just as you said you don't "know" if she is right or wrong... there is no reason to bash her for it... it get's so old for those who are not christians to bash and beat up on christians...

i understand there are a lot of hypocritical christians out there.... and people get pissed about it... but just because someone mentions heaven doesn't mean u should flame them...

Maniac... though your post actually did sound very emo.. i would say most are afraid of death.. i for sure am... as kelly said, i'm afraid of the unknown whether i have faith in my God or not... i don't want to die.. i want to live, love, get married, make babies... watch them grow up.. always be there them... losing loved ones is always hard... no matter how much some kid on ia tells you to suck it up and get over it.. some people are more caring than others.. and it will hit them harder than it may hit you or i... i may lose a friend and it hurt worse than losing a family member.. maybe i wasn't close to.. there are too many variables for things like this....

disclaimer.. if this post doesn't make sense i don't care, i was on the phone at work and couldn't think straight... LOL! and i don't want to proof read and revise!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer
    ... um... for the kids flipping out on kelly...

ya'll need to calm it down...
    No, your girl needs to not post her religious beliefs when everyone on IA knows where it goes. Restrain your bitch.

banned from heaven..

That's because I usually don't post in religious threads for this reason. I get all fired up about it. I believe that there could be a higher power, but I can guarantee you that if there is one that I don't have to listen to bitching and piss away my money so my pastor can drive a $60k vehicle and live in a house the size of a third world country. A "man of god" can live modestly, that's fine. But a church making him rich because he is is the dumbest shit I have ever seen down here. Religion isn't a belief down here, it's a business. You ever see Woodstock 1st Baptist Church? Its a fucking compound, not a church. Mt. Paran (sp) 1st Baptist? It has a three story parking deck. That's what you must have when it comes to worshiping a higher power? I think not.
    WOW!!!!!! thats perfect! no one can come up in here and argue with you on that!

Fucking Bible belt.
    pentecostal! ftw! not baptist...

and i promise you tithing works.. kelly does give every sunday... and i've never seen her do with out... some way some how it always works out for her...

where i have different beliefs in tithing, so i basically don't... and there is more than one time i've struggle to get by.. .but when i was giving my tithes things honestly were a lot better for me....

puts flame suit on because i've tithed before and you don't agree with it...

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Many times, I have. From shoot-outs to natural causes.

I'm not really afraid if death, but at the same time, I'm not not afraid of it. I'm more really afraid for my children if I were to die at too young of an age for them. Although I know financially, they would be more than well off, they would be without a complete family. I grew up minus a Dad(not because of death), but all in the same, I wouldn't want my children to grow up without me. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

WOW!!!!!! thats perfect! no one can come up in here and argue with you on that!
    But bible chuckers will whine about it.

banned from heaven..

Killer you say/use heaven and god like they exists, but face the truth..... they don't.

No, your girl needs to not post her religious beliefs when everyone on IA knows where it goes. Restrain your bitch.

it's a question about death.. of course religious beliefs are going to come up.. if you can't be mature about it, get out of the thread....

ur the only one in the thread bitching...

maniac, control your bitch.....

Quote Originally Posted by Killer
    pentecostal! ftw! not baptist...

and i promise you tithing works.. kelly does give every sunday... and i've never seen her do with out... some way some how it always works out for her...

where i have different beliefs in tithing, so i basically don't... and there is more than one time i've struggle to get by.. .but when i was giving my tithes things honestly were a lot better for me....

puts flame suit on because i've tithed before and you don't agree with it...
    This isn't even worth a response. You are saying that you can give to the church and you make money when you do? BAHAHAHA! Bullshit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast