I think this falls under a old school ride.

I love this old Jeep. I have a 95 Grand and grew to hate it but after I drove this 87 I had to have it. Kinda rare find to. Silver 4 door 5 speed Larado with power everything and working A/C.

Mods
4" lift(Leaf springs are sagging vary badly)
33" tires
15" Mickey Thompson steel wheels
Flowmaster 40 series muffler

Friends call it the old man suit interior. I like it.

155,000 miles and strong as hell. AMC Renix 4.0L inline 6

2nd week I owned it. Backing out of a driveway the brake peddle hit the floor and I sped up. A tree was nice enough to stop the Jeep before I hit a house. Got so luck the tree hit dead center in the trailer hitch and it stopped before it hit the hatch.

Found the cause of the brake failure

4th week I owned it. bad alternator

Last month while sitting in traffic near the mall of Ga the throw out bearing/slave cylinder decided it was done. My Jeep has the Peugeot BA-10 5 speed with an internal slave cylinder so needless to say it was a hell of a job to replace it. Not to mention the first one I installed was defective so I had to do the job twice. 1 day job ended up taking 3 day.

Running great until a few days ago when the drivers side caliper started sticking. So now I'm going to replace the front calipers, rotors and pads and the entire brake system other than the lines will be new.