Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: Bought my second Z

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    South Side ATL
    Age
    53
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    im sorry i dont visit this site often... I have headers 4 into 1. Webers yeah man they are triples with the extended horns on the end and fuel lines. They are the hard to find ones that are consider the colletors items. But Im not really into the true retro stuff, it dynoed at 151 untuned when i had them on last year. Now I have a rb25det that dynos high 4's. The wheels are something that the car came with 14x 8 with good whitewall tread. I have a hood thats clean no rust bucket. you can hit me at 404-642-5930 or pm me but I hardly check this.

  2. #2
    oldskool AltimaCharlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    mableton
    Age
    45
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w202 View Post
    Gotta love Z's
    yes sir!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gumby240 View Post
    Hey I tried to call you back and left you a message, you still need some help ? Lmk
    hey-didn't get your message. i must have thought you where a debt collerter or something calling! Sorry, i'd still like to hear from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    im sorry i dont visit this site often... I have headers 4 into 1. Webers yeah man they are triples with the extended horns on the end and fuel lines. They are the hard to find ones that are consider the colletors items. But Im not really into the true retro stuff, it dynoed at 151 untuned when i had them on last year. Now I have a rb25det that dynos high 4's. The wheels are something that the car came with 14x 8 with good whitewall tread. I have a hood thats clean no rust bucket. you can hit me at 404-642-5930 or pm me but I hardly check this.
    Well i got a hood real cheap with the shell. But i'd love to see the wheels, and the the headers and triples sound real nice, but i really doubt i afford them. tahnks man, i'll give you a call sometime about the wheels.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!