Thread: WTB cheap old school wheels

Default WTB cheap old school wheels

as cheap as possible and at least 7 inches wide with low offset. let me know what ya got!!

under $200 preferably as low as possible.

4x114.3 bolt pattern

for nissan/toyota usage
    Last edited by LeX; 08-27-2009 at 09:33 AM.
    72 Datsun 510 goon SR
    83 Datsun Maxima RB
    80 Toyota Cressida 4M

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Don't you think a certain lug pattern would be helpful information? And isn't this what the OLD SCHOOL CLASSIFIEDS thread was made for? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Don't you think a certain lug pattern would be helpful information? And isn't this what the OLD SCHOOL CLASSIFIEDS thread was made for? Later, QD.
    I do value your point, QD, although I was under the impression the old school classifieds was just items for sale and not items wanted. Posting here in the old school section allows me to have direct exposure to my target audience as opposed to the WTB section in which a wash of unrelated ads will quickly send my post to the depths of message board hell. It's just a good spot here as everyone knows what I drive and is informed by their prior knowledge to the bolt patterns of the vehicles that I drive.
    72 Datsun 510 goon SR
    83 Datsun Maxima RB
    80 Toyota Cressida 4M

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeX
    I do value your point, QD, although I was under the impression the old school classifieds was just items for sale and not items wanted. Posting here in the old school section allows me to have direct exposure to my target audience as opposed to the WTB section in which a wash of unrelated ads will quickly send my post to the depths of message board hell. It's just a good spot here as everyone knows what I drive and is informed by their prior knowledge to the bolt patterns of the vehicles that I drive.
    Classifieds in all realms includes for sale and wanted ads. There are plenty of wanted posts in there. Also, I wasn't talking about the WTB section, but about the thread here in the OLD SCHOOL section entitled "Old School Classifieds." Lastly, it doesn't matter what you "THINK" everyone knows on your cars. People go through cars all the time. Some people may look in here and not know at all what you're dealing with. All info on the table at the onset would be pertinent. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Classifieds in all realms includes for sale and wanted ads. There are plenty of wanted posts in there. Also, I wasn't talking about the WTB section, but about the thread here in the OLD SCHOOL section entitled "Old School Classifieds." Lastly, it doesn't matter what you "THINK" everyone knows on your cars. People go through cars all the time. Some people may look in here and not know at all what you're dealing with. All info on the table at the onset would be pertinent. Later, QD.
    a valid point, so i will add any pertinent information to my first post.
    72 Datsun 510 goon SR
    83 Datsun Maxima RB
    80 Toyota Cressida 4M

I'm looking for a 4x100 set with low offset.
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments