Originally Posted by LiL PaKi
![]()
![]()
![]()
I had to work yesterday...f-ing pointless since there were no sales people here to send orders down.
g'morning![]()
Originally Posted by LiL PaKi
![]()
![]()
![]()
I had to work yesterday...f-ing pointless since there were no sales people here to send orders down.
g'morning![]()
02' Miata
thank sucks.. i went shoppingOriginally Posted by DropTopDrifter
![]()
suicide?? I had to go near MOG on my way home last night to get my oil changed and it was fuckin crazy... its like everyone forgot how to driveOriginally Posted by LiL PaKi
![]()
02' Miata
haha should have just done it yourself..Originally Posted by DropTopDrifter
Nah, places have insurance incase they fuckup...... and im too lazy to do it in the cold, in the darkOriginally Posted by LiL PaKi
Beseides, its always fun to watch the people grab a piping hot metal oil cap not thinking that it would be hot
![]()
02' Miata
haha i c icOriginally Posted by DropTopDrifter