Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 123

Thread: Woke up to water this morning...

  1. #41

    Default

    I never lied about anything. I simply stated I wasn't exactly sure what happened... they came with the assumption. All I know is that I worked all night, came home at midnight, went to bed, then woke up to a shitload of H20!

    Regardless of how it happened, had the maid not closed the drain this would have never been a problem!
    Last edited by thinkfast®; 12-13-2006 at 03:51 PM.

  2. #42
    2 is always better than 1 hemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hiding from the Mob
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,991
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Good for you, that shit can get real expensive... and if you do a claim, your ins goes up...
    Here, hold my beer!

  3. #43
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    YEA IS DOES, ESP IF THEY FIND OUT YOU COMMITED FRAUD

  4. #44
    The Thread Reaper.. The Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    K-Town!
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,655
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    lol wtf thinkfast? that was sorta messed up comin into o'girls thread and startin shit in here.... keep it in ur thread please?

    sorry to hear that. If i was the cleaning company i wouldn't take responsibility :/, they could come up with the shittiest reason as to why they pull the drains up, but its still ur son's fault for leaving the water running. hope no mildew or anything like that builds up.

  5. #45
    2 is always better than 1 hemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hiding from the Mob
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,991
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    YEA IS DOES, ESP IF THEY FIND OUT YOU COMMITED FRAUD
    Fraud is serious business... That's time, not a fine...

    But not being sure who left the water on and someone stepping up to pay is a different story... Usually companies don't step up this fast, so there is a reason that they were so quick to fix the problem...hmmm...
    Here, hold my beer!

  6. #46
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    ^^ WHILE THATS TRUE, NEGLIGENCE ON HER PART PROBABLY DID CONTRIBUTE, ITS ALL BUENO THO, KEEP IT UP

    P.S I WORK IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND ITS SCUM SUCKIN DIRTBAGS LIKE YOU AND YOUR DUNCE OF A CHILD THAT MAKE IT TOUGH OH HONEST PEOPLE AND GET CLAIMS DENIED WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT.. WAY TO LIE THOUGH, IT REALLY SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER

  7. #47
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why don't you pick on somebody your own size, and leave this girl out of this. She didn't do anything to you, but you feel the need to blast her. ON THE INTERNET!!!

    Pussy
    NWS - IA MGT

  8. #48
    Islander
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta,GA USA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brittoknee
    Regardless of how it happened, had the maid not closed the drain this would have never been a problem!
    The drain being closed did not cause your house to flood. Your son leaving the faucet running did. Your H/O insurance should have covered it, not the company...
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

  9. #49
    Chadbee Photography CHADbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    20,312
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    hope everything works out for ya britt...make them pay for new interior in the lude while they are at it

  10. #50
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PIITB
    Why don't you pick on somebody your own size, and leave this girl out of this. She didn't do anything to you, but you feel the need to blast her. ON THE INTERNET!!!

    Pussy
    I GOT A BETTER IDEA, AND I'LL SHOW IT TO YOU TOMORROW NITE

    MMM I CANT WAIT!

  11. #51
    ......................... con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    75 South......
    Posts
    2,424
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    ^^ WHILE THATS TRUE, NEGLIGENCE ON HER PART PROBABLY DID CONTRIBUTE, ITS ALL BUENO THO, KEEP IT UP

    P.S I WORK IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND ITS SCUM SUCKIN DIRTBAGS LIKE YOU AND YOUR DUNCE OF A CHILD THAT MAKE IT TOUGH OH HONEST PEOPLE AND GET CLAIMS DENIED WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT.. WAY TO LIE THOUGH, IT REALLY SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER
    e-thuggin it up.........nice, calling out an innocent toddler.....big man you are......

    so I take it that you're one of those claims agents that take shit personally as if the money is coming out of your personal account to pay a claim. the insurance industry is a huge ripoff....how about sharing some information contrasting the total amount of premiums paid versus the amount of claims paid......sure people scam insurance agencies left and right, it's the American way. been like that since the beginning of the business and will continue till the end of time. I for one have spent 10's of thousands of dollars on insurance and have not had a single claim, but I can't single out anyone to blame it on due to it being a price gouging system to start with.

  12. #52

    Default

    My room mate conversed with the cleaning company totally... and I give mad props to them for stepping up and taking care of this. And I do feel that this is a rare incident.

    The way I see it there is NO good reason whatsoever to close the drains by pulling them up. It completely defeats the purpose they serve... so why pull them up? EVERY sink and tub in the house had its drain closed by the maids. Yes it is quite probable that my son turned on the faucet last night, but had the drain been left as it was before the maids came in it would have done its job by DRAINING THE WATER instead of having it run all over the house. I didn't see anyone leave the water on, so technically I can't say who did it... although I as well as the cleaning company CAN say who left the drains closed.

    My house is now a huge windtunnel. We have fans and dehumidifiers going on all levels of the house... and for the entire weekend.... fun times


    Now thinkfast... keep your ethugging/mexican slandering on your coast... I'm quite tired of the unnecessary name calling and cheap shots coming from you directed at myself and my child... atleast be a man and point your cannon of a mouth at an adequate victim.

  13. #53
    i am jill's nipple. fight club's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gwinnett ftw!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brittoknee
    My room mate conversed with the cleaning company totally... and I give mad props to them for stepping up and taking care of this. And I do feel that this is a rare incident.

    The way I see it there is NO good reason whatsoever to close the drains by pulling them up. It completely defeats the purpose they serve... so why pull them up? EVERY sink and tub in the house had its drain closed by the maids. Yes it is quite probable that my son turned on the faucet last night, but had the drain been left as it was before the maids came in it would have done its job by DRAINING THE WATER instead of having it run all over the house. I didn't see anyone leave the water on, so technically I can't say who did it... although I as well as the cleaning company CAN say who left the drains closed.

    My house is now a huge windtunnel. We have fans and dehumidifiers going on all levels of the house... and for the entire weekend.... fun times


    Now thinkfast... keep your ethugging/mexican slandering on your coast... I'm quite tired of the unnecessary name calling and cheap shots coming from you directed at myself and my child... atleast be a man and point your cannon of a mouth at an adequate victim.

    oh snap! lmao. waiting for thinkfasts responce.....
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

  14. #54
    Chadbee Photography CHADbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    20,312
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    yo TF try to take it easy on britt...shes my homegirl from way back and she does'nt bullshit people...she has done right for many years and shes not the type of person to try and get over on someone...i give u my word.

  15. #55

    Default

    ps- thanks con... you my boy... and where you been lately? It's been too long since I've seen your ass. Does Thieyus have any stories quite this bad?lol

    chad- thanks too... they mentioned damage to the car but I said I wasn't worried about it or the garage as much as the kitchen and 3rd floor. Hell I've ripped out the carpeting in the lude before... guess I'll be doing it again before too long. It would be nice to have all new upholstered leather tho

  16. #56
    Chadbee Photography CHADbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    20,312
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brittoknee
    ps- thanks con... you my boy... and where you been lately? It's been too long since I've seen your ass. Does Thieyus have any stories quite this bad?lol

    chad- thanks too... they mentioned damage to the car but I said I wasn't worried about it or the garage as much as the kitchen and 3rd floor. Hell I've ripped out the carpeting in the lude before... guess I'll be doing it again before too long. It would be nice to have all new upholstered leather tho


    how bad is the interior of the car?

  17. #57
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Yeah thinkfast IA has had enough of your bullshit and its about that time we banned you, You come in here picking on everyone and posting useless g-unot comments it's about time you stop it or we shut you down!!!

    the door is this way..

    ------------------------------->

  18. #58
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
    Yeah thinkfast IA has had enough of your bullshit and its about that time we banned you, You come in here picking on everyone and posting useless g-unot comments it's about time you stop it or we shut you down!!!

    the door is this way..

    ------------------------------->
    Finally... Glad to hear to SOMEONE on here is not swinging on his nuts... He attacked this girl for nothing, and then tried to call me out...
    NWS - IA MGT

  19. #59
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PIITB
    Finally... Glad to hear to SOMEONE on here is not swinging on his nuts... He attacked this girl for nothing, and then tried to call me out...

    Yeah man you should just go to the varsity tommorow and show him who's boss!

  20. #60
    Chadbee Photography CHADbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    20,312
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
    Yeah man you should just go to the varsity tommorow and show him who's boss!

  21. #61
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Your days on here are short Thinkfast....VERY SHORT

  22. #62

  23. #63
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    He won't show... I'm going, and I'm ready for whatever he brings...I got peeps too, yo.
    NWS - IA MGT

  24. #64
    MOD KILLER rupertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    2,168
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®

    HOPE YOU DROWN IN YOUR POOL OF LIES PIG

    Dude not going to lie, normally I can't stand you but I haven't been able to stop laughing for the last few minutes after reading this LOL

  25. #65
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Yeah man he called me out one day and didn't show, i think thinkfast is some little 15 year old middle schooler that just got his civic and is excited about getting internet..

    BE A MAN THINKFAST AND PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE OR START SHOWING UP TO FIGHTS!

  26. #66
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Fo real... I'm 6'4 245, and I know I can take whatever he throws at me...
    He talks about boys, well I roll with black folks too and they do carry heat.
    NWS - IA MGT

  27. #67
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Yeah homie i roll with asian ninjas that pack ninja stars and swords,

    WE READY FOR YOU THINKFAST!!

  28. #68
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I THINK WE SCARED HIM OFF YO

  29. #69
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    36
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    He aint here... Stuck in traffic on his way home from school. Mom let him take the minivan cause he had band practice...

    He can say what he wants on here, but face to face I GUARANTEE he'll bitch up.."come on man, I was just kidding, you know how it be, just internet, don't be so serious", and all that nonsense...
    NWS - IA MGT

  30. #70
    100% Asshole FTW!!! JustinSane110™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chillin....
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brittoknee
    uh huh... that's what they all say
    Pokemon....

  31. #71
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PIITB
    He aint here... Stuck in traffic on his way home from school. Mom let him take the minivan cause he had band practice...

    He can say what he wants on here, but face to face I GUARANTEE he'll bitch up.."come on man, I was just kidding, you know how it be, just internet, don't be so serious", and all that nonsense...
    hahahah good one yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

    Hey man i searched thinkfast IP adress and found his myspace..this is his myspace picture................hes on the left throwin up gang signs with a fellow gang member it looks like.


  32. #72
    Chadbee Photography CHADbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    20,312
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    hey PBMR2...my avitor boosts highier than ur avitor

  33. #73
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    mine hits boost faster!!

  34. #74
    350z driver
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    GA
    Age
    48
    Posts
    876
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Havn't been on here as long as Mr TF but have watched many a person both male and female be on the recieving end of his mouth. Personally i think the mods should step up and take notice of this and ban him that is all.

  35. #75
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    THINFAST THE PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING OUT WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF??????????????

  36. #76
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    18,981
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    LOLOL THINKFAST = CHUMP

    i remember like a year ago he got punked out by that one skinny white kid on IA... what was his name? 0_ blaze_0 or something?

    shit was funny hahaha TF didnt do SHITTTT LMAO

    kid was about 1/3 his size about 5 foot 5... and maybe 100 lbs wet,
    he stepped up to TF and said "you got somethin to say nigga"
    TF mumbled something and turned away LMAO

    go to varsity, i got ur back if he steps up but he wont

  37. #77
    IA's Blonde Guy Jecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Way to totally steal her thread guys!

  38. #78

    Default

    LMAO... a good days worth of entertainment

  39. #79
    Domestic Power R.Kelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    hail yea

  40. #80
    Chadbee Photography CHADbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    20,312
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brittoknee
    LMAO... a good days worth of entertainment
    see what u started? u got 2 guys meeting at the V for a fist fight...are u happy now?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!