Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: Fucking thieves! They should earn their shit.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    2>4 StupidBikerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Macon, Ga
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulud
    is it really worth going to jail over?


    cause the law in GA only protects you if your life is in danger
    Its better with the new laws. Not sure the details, but they just changed all that in favor of the victim.

    I'll see if I can find some links if I get a chance.

  2. #2
    CUNTSLUTWHORE d993s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB26powered
    Its better with the new laws. Not sure the details, but they just changed all that in favor of the victim.

    I'll see if I can find some links if I get a chance.
    The trespasser has to be killed, not wounded.
    Remember that, and don't take chances with an intruder.
    If you don't kill them, they will sue you.
    Put a couple slugs in him next time, and make sure you untie his hands and slightly injure yourself (with his weapon if he had one and if you "happened" to shoot him in the back of the head).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!