I am in Indianapolis. The Aussie thing is still up in the air. Got the work VISA, but I am kinda unsure. The whole move looks better on paper than it does in reality.Still an option I have though. The work VISA locks me down to 1 company for 2 years... that is the thing I am worried about. If I get there and I see better potential elsewhere then I will be stuck... and if I quit the company, then I lose the VISA, which is the right to work in the country. It gets complicated.




Still an option I have though. The work VISA locks me down to 1 company for 2 years... that is the thing I am worried about. If I get there and I see better potential elsewhere then I will be stuck... and if I quit the company, then I lose the VISA, which is the right to work in the country. It gets complicated.

