why all those other pics up there are in other pples sig and they post alot more or the same as i ...so why should i change that ...its on a lil dick ....like tits and ass ...and its not a big pic either
why all those other pics up there are in other pples sig and they post alot more or the same as i ...so why should i change that ...its on a lil dick ....like tits and ass ...and its not a big pic either
If they were to be rated, the ones you posted above are Rated PG-13 The one you pasted is Rated R because of your signature people will either have to add you to a ignore list or stop looking at this at work, for me personally I keep signatures off. If my boss had just walked in (as he just did) I could have been fired for viewing pornograph at work reguardless of if it were gay porn or intentional.Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
:boobies:
Originally Posted by Spyder
well that means you need to get tha fuck off of IA at work ....GO DO YOUR JOB or read a book...there are others who have tits and pussy showing...if you loook at those your boss will say the same thing. not fair to me cuase i dont want to post tits and ass and pussy
You need not worry about what I do during my day. I dont see any EXPOSED "tits or pussy" in the pictures you posted.Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
:boobies:
Originally Posted by Spyder
yea right
Read what I wrote right under it, I hit enter to quick.Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
:boobies: