Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
Results 881 to 920 of 1040

Thread: Holly Shit! Remember 7psibabygirl

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Never Underestimate...... 7psibabygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ATL,GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy


    who is this????
    that is me .. we have been through though and this was proven already that it was me.... its in the thread somewhere before page 30

  2. #2
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    that is me .. we have been through though and this was proven already that it was me.... its in the thread somewhere before page 30
    dammit I missed it. You look really different....better.

    Someone show me where this was discussed.

    You know Bcrafty?
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  3. #3
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    that is me .. we have been through though and this was proven already that it was me.... its in the thread somewhere before page 30
    .....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  4. #4
    banned from heaven..
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,567
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    that is me .. we have been through though and this was proven already that it was me.... its in the thread somewhere before page 30

    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

  5. #5
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    how can u take pictures of the shelby and not your F20 powered EG
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  6. #6
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    tracy thats my fuck buddy shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  7. #7
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurm
    tracy thats my fuck buddy shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    but is this?
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  8. #8
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    but is this?
    nah thats a pic of my guard dog
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  9. #9
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    STFU mutt you dont look like her
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  10. #10
    Never Underestimate...... 7psibabygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ATL,GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    haha thats bullshit..... go read in thread it was already proven so dont even try..... a. p. photography and spoolin350 or whatever vouched for me on that cause he was at the dragstrip that i basically run a few weekends back and met me

  11. #11
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    haha thats bullshit..... go read in thread it was already proven so dont even try..... a. p. photography and spoolin350 or whatever vouched for me on that cause he was at the dragstrip that i basically run a few weekends back and met me
    dont make me use the shock collar
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  12. #12
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    haha thats bullshit..... go read in thread it was already proven so dont even try..... a. p. photography and spoolin350 or whatever vouched for me on that cause he was at the dragstrip that i basically run a few weekends back and met me
    ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -womeninternet-jpg  
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  13. #13
    A.K.A. GA Teg
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Behind the lens
    Posts
    14,656
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    haha thats bullshit..... go read in thread it was already proven so dont even try..... a. p. photography and spoolin350 or whatever vouched for me on that cause he was at the dragstrip that i basically run a few weekends back and met me
    Whoa, wait a min. Don't be saying my name like we cool an ish. I talked to Spoolin about the cars and he said he saw the truck and a couple of the mustangs but even he said he has no idea about the other cars. He did say that you were at the dragstrip and helped Nate out but that is as far as the truth goes. You messed around trying to use my close friends as crutches to support your weak ass busted make believe world and it ain't happenin. Now you not only have been owned by the majority of this site but I suggest that you never ever, eva eva eva eva, say my name like you know me.
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

  14. #14
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A.P. Photography
    Whoa, wait a min. Don't be saying my name like we cool an ish. I talked to Spoolin about the cars and he said he saw the truck and a couple of the mustangs but even he said he has no idea about the other cars. He did say that you were at the dragstrip and helped Nate out but that is as far as the truth goes. You messed around trying to use my close friends as crutches to support your weak ass busted make believe world and it ain't happenin. Now you not only have been owned by the majority of this site but I suggest that you never ever, eva eva eva eva, say my name like you know me.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    Take yet ANOTHER hint, bitch!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -stopposting-gif  
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  15. #15
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    you said on the Honda-Girls forum the story of the car being "stolen" was fake, but now you said it was stolen, and you got it back an rebuilt it.

    god your awfull at this
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  16. #16
    roflcopter V-Spec II
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norcross
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,386
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    So.....tracy can I get the title page or not? I hope the haters don't follow me here, these forums don't deserve any BS or drama.

  17. #17
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MongolPup
    So.....tracy can I get the title page or not? I hope the haters don't follow me here, these forums don't deserve any BS or drama.
    still waiting for the pm to come back. do you have time slips?
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  18. #18
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    still waiting for the pm to come back. do you have time slips?
    yeah she has slips give her 20 minutes to photochop them
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  19. #19
    roflcopter V-Spec II
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norcross
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,386
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    still waiting for the pm to come back. do you have time slips?
    Yeah, let me find a picture from my Civic GT-R (RB26 Civic).

  20. #20
    Never Underestimate...... 7psibabygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ATL,GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    it is fake..... the car was never stolen it was fucking jacked.. meaning parts got robbed off it ............but it has been rebuilt and there was no insurance claim cause the car had no insurance when that happened

  21. #21
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    it is fake..... the car was never stolen it was fucking jacked.. meaning parts got robbed off it ............but it has been rebuilt and there was no insurance claim cause the car had no insurance when that happened
    I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pee-wee-tool-jpg  
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  22. #22
    Never Underestimate...... 7psibabygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ATL,GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    god damn you are so critical

  23. #23
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    stolen and jacked are the same fucking thing cunt
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  24. #24
    Never Underestimate...... 7psibabygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ATL,GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    time slips... i have tons of them but i am not sure if your talking to me

  25. #25
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    time slips... i have tons of them but i am not sure if your talking to me
    BULLSHIT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hellraiser-jpg  
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  26. #26
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    time slips... i have tons of them but i am not sure if your talking to me
    bedroom time does not equal time slips
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  27. #27
    Never Underestimate...... 7psibabygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ATL,GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    and you think i fucking care...... haha ill be back later

  28. #28
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    and you think i fucking care...... haha ill be back later
    please dont i have enough posts on this thread
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  29. #29
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7psibabygirl
    and you think i fucking care...... haha ill be back later
    Hopefully not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -remember_kids-jpg  
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  30. #30
    roflcopter V-Spec II
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norcross
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,386
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Tracy, heres the time slip. It's legit. The Civic got stolen by aliens though, I can't prove I have it.


  31. #31
    ... £G2♣'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    2o9
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,465
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    can any one show me her pics? lol

  32. #32
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 958
    User Name Posts
    Wurm 168
    7psibabygirl 160
    A.P. Photography 87
    quickdodge® 80
    PSINXS 44
    Scrappy 36
    tracy 35
    Nokturnal 32
    The Ren 26
    Bajjani 20
    d993s 19
    RaИdomGuy 18
    BTLFED 18
    Julio 17
    ©hris 15
    thecrazyone 13
    mach1girl 12
    Spoolin250 10
    Spyder 10
    DnBmama05 9
    Crazy Asian 8
    Mr. 2JZKIDD 8
    Hulud 7
    confusedkorean 7
    HalfBaked 6
    Jaimecbr900 6
    Mr_Mischif 6
    Stormhammer 6
    fcman 5
    MongolPup 5
    h22racer 5
    Flip 4
    Bballjamal 4
    eViLMunkey 4
    wantboost 4
    The Golden Child 4
    Dragonfly5338 3
    ~The_Duke~ 3
    WIKDLX 3
    5thgcelica 3
    EP3sAreFun 2
    EmminoDaGreat 2
    DJ XtRaK© 2
    ct9a gsr 2
    bigdare23 2
    2.3 Evo 8 2
    ahmonrah 1
    1439/2000 1
    b18hatch 1
    Fast Shadow 1
    EG2 1
    Dominic49 1
    Durka Prince 1
    SlammedEF 1
    Leisa 1
    Kevykev 1
    eraser4g63 1
    AirBrcak 1
    91blkteg 1
    babygurl 1
    boostedeg6 1
    deffro 1
    Show Thread & Close Window

    damn
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  33. #33
    A.K.A. GA Teg
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Behind the lens
    Posts
    14,656
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Damn I am only in 3rd place.
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

  34. #34
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A.P. Photography
    Damn I am only in 3rd place.
    whats bad is i didnt post all day cause of work lol i drive a truck all day
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  35. #35
    A.K.A. GA Teg
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Behind the lens
    Posts
    14,656
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurm
    whats bad is i didnt post all day cause of work lol i drive a truck all day
    Yeah me either, I just got home a lil bit ago.
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

  36. #36
    banned from heaven..
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,567
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Damn 32 posts........ hahah its worth it though
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

  37. #37
    roflcopter V-Spec II
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norcross
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,386
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Only 5, but I tried to make them count lol.

  38. #38
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    im back... Hey Tracy!!..btw that quote was from anchorman... will farrell said it to christina applegates character..
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  39. #39
    roflcopter V-Spec II
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norcross
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,386
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    im back...

    You missed it. lol. Go back a couple of pages for pictures of my Evo though.

  40. #40
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    im back... Hey Tracy!!..btw that quote was from anchorman... will farrell said it to christina applegates character..
    HI!!!!

    Thanks. I knew someone would know
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!