Results 1 to 40 of 44

Thread: Either i can see into the future or i can command someone to have bad luck...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DropTopDrifter
    Going for free rides at the BMWCCA event that was going on there...and supporting a friend who was running his car out there. I didnt see you guys though...or i would have come over and said hi!
    We were over by the school building when you first pull in. You would have had to look behind you to see us.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  2. #2
    I'm not OK. Doppelgänger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    wherever
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,366
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    We were over by the school building when you first pull in. You would have had to look behind you to see us.
    I saw the trailers and eveything that was over by there...had no clue what was going on though. I also saw someone with a camera filming a Camaro doing some runs down hwy 52....
    02' Miata




  3. #3
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DropTopDrifter
    I saw the trailers and eveything that was over by there...had no clue what was going on though. I also saw someone with a camera filming a Camaro doing some runs down hwy 52....
    Yea that was a concept car of the '09 Camaro. Our Evo was over there parked in the grass.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!