Quote Originally Posted by TheSnail
I got pulled over on I20 coming back from the Jakel (sp?) Island last month and I was going 91 in a 70. Had the license and registration ready for him before he got to the car. He asked me how fast I was going and I told him high eighties and he responded "you're and honest man" and started telling me about losing my money to his county, as well as my speeding is not worth it since the time I saved in speeding I lost in getting pulled over. Then he told me not to speed, and said there are more cops set up the road ready to pull me over if I continue. He let me go. I was like fuck yeah! I going to be honest everytime I get pulled over
yeah he asked me how fast i said double nickle baby why u gots too slow me down. he asked again in surprise, like i was about to anal rape his father. i said 55 wtf why u stop me? i guess it was the contempt in my voice. i am going to go back to lying. yes officer i was going 45 mph why did u stop me did i do something wrong?