Heres what you gotta ask yourself:
1) Do you need passengers are room to carry stuff (if yes- S2000, Crossfire is not really a choice.)
2) INSURANCE- when I was going to buy my WRX WAGON they wanted $540 a month, no joke, listed under my moms name with me driving it...
3) Gas mileage- how much you wanna spend on gas each week...
4) Reliability- personally, I would never buy a used SRT-4, EVO, WRX, STi, etc. It will (probably) have been beaten to shit. Now a used S2000 would have probably been driven by an older man or woman and not driven real hard.
All I can think of, I love the s2000 as well, but only as a second car. I drove a 2 seater convertible (Z3 3.0) for a few months and I can honestly tell you it was incredibly annoying having no trunk or room for anything.
The lightning is straight up badass, even though i normally like my trucks lifted, I love ligthnings, theres 2 real nice ones for sale by my house if your interested, 03's i think, like 22k or so asking price for the black one.
And BTW- the Crossfire is a total mid life crisis old woman car, come on man! haha




, theres 2 real nice ones for sale by my house if your interested, 03's i think, like 22k or so asking price for the black one.
Reply With Quote